StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: First Thing

First Thing

For once I actually made something that sounds decent, in my opinion at least. Its pretty short since I couldn't think of anything else to add. Anyways tell me what you think and if I did relatively okay for my first try.
    https://soundcloud.com/pewdie-originz/first-song
    (has no name as I didn't think it was long enough to be given one.)
    RHG Character[/CENTER]

This is pretty sweet. Sounds like a subtle mix of cheerful and creepy imo. The beats at about 0:22 were really nice to listen to and set the mood of the song for me for the rest of the music. (My interpretation of this is probably very strange, but I really did enjoy the song.)

Nice job dude.
    RHG

(Coming "soon")

dinosaurs are cool Person McPerson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Draou View Post
    This is pretty sweet. Sounds like a subtle mix of cheerful and creepy imo. The beats at about 0:22 were really nice to listen to and set the mood of the song for me for the rest of the music. (My interpretation of this is probably very strange, but I really did enjoy the song.)

Nice job dude.
    What do you use to make this, TheOrigin? And OMG, it does sound creepy and cheerful at the same time. It sounds like a good outro or intro music thing to use. And the ending part where it gets more quiet and higher, it sounds nice. If people give credit to you, are you going to allow them to use it?

I agree with everyone else, it sounds cheerful but at the same time weirdly creepy. Great job, I'd like to hear more from you!

Cheers, Qwourtz
    STICK WAR LEGACY IS OUT NOW!!!
    I write Stick War fanfics! Wattpad: wattpad.com/user/Qwourtz

Thread Information