StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

View Poll Results: Truth or Lie

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • He needs to know the harsh truth!

10 30.30%
  • Yeah we should be honest, but not too harsh.

16 48.48%
  • Noo, we might hurt his feelings if we tell the truth.

1 3.03%
  • Whatever, just let him be. Why should I care?

6 18.18%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How should you tell the truth?

you tell him he's the most unpleasant and vile scum of the world and should be burned immediately for the sake of prosperity, you tell him the ugly barnacle story, and tell him it will be non fiction if he lives for another month
    *cough *cough let him be *cough cough*

If the jokes bother you, or if you believe they bother some others, informing the person of this is incredibly important. If you don't they'll keep going (well obviously) and someone will eventually tell them anyway. Just be nice about it. There isn't anything wrong in telling someone you don't like their jokes, but it's best if you do it privately (for double obvious reasons).

If the jokes don't really bother anyone you are aware of (and don't bother you either), then simply let it be imo (be absolutely certain they aren't bothering you though, don't feel guilty about it if you feel like things would be better off without their jokes, just remember to be nice/polite about it).

It's all your choice, but that's just what I'd figure I'd do, or like someone to do if they were the one deciding on telling me or not.
    RHG

(Coming "soon")

Just don't laugh. If I hear an unfunny joke I don't rampage them with my opinion, so if a joke doesn't make me laugh, I don't laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    You'll never make it with an SP social career if you don't know who Charry is by now.

I would just tell him the truth in a kind way

I'm just gonna be open with this, and tell him that his jokes are not funny. Disorders aren't an excuse. By telling a joke or posting something on the Internet, you're basically raising yourself up the crowd of idiots, and by doing that, you get sniped easier. I get that humor is subjective, but you got to realise that you're annoying everyone in your environment and that you should just fuck off, mate.
    How are y'all doing out there? Partying safe?

I'm all for negative reinforcement, and am myself very blunt and to the point regardless of what the other person thinks of me. Sometimes the blunt truth is needed to be heard no matter what people may think of you for saying it.

That being said, the reality is that Trump is our Lord and Savior and what this country needs, and nobody else's opinion matters unless it agrees with mine. That's the reality of it all. Get the fuck over it you plebs.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMR View Post
    Thanks for making me feel worthless!
    wRHG Page.
    Spoiler for quotarino's:

Look like a dickhead, or risk your sense of humor being associated with that of an inferior beings. I'll be a dickhead.

Grant says:
    we're looking for ways to make character development a focus in the story
    so we killed your sister

Quote Originally Posted by Kanga-B View Post
    I'm just gonna be open with this, and tell him that his jokes are not funny. Disorders aren't an excuse. By telling a joke or posting something on the Internet, you're basically raising yourself up the crowd of idiots, and by doing that, you get sniped easier. I get that humor is subjective, but you got to realise that you're annoying everyone in your environment and that you should just fuck off, mate.
    Some very wise words of wisdom right here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information