StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: RHG Battle Prologue.

  1. #1
    Those are NOT my eyes. Conflate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    135

    RHG Battle Prologue.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-09_BWToNAc

    What happened before what will be my RHG battle.

    Do you like my animating style? I'd enjoy some tips... maybe?

    Here's Leif's awesome channel and RHG Page:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8...p28EGxj5fO1dQg

    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...arm-Starhorse)

    I hope you like it.
    Last edited by Conflate.; 03-26-2016 at 02:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boltz View Post
    Alright, my marshmallow.
    Goals.

  2. #2
    IYVN Terror-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,539
    Try to add in between frames for smooth movements,its choppy and kinda stiff.

  3. #3
    Those are NOT my eyes. Conflate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror-Sama View Post
    Try to add in between frames for smooth movements,its choppy and kinda stiff.
    Thanks, though I kinda wanted it to be that way, but I'll keep that in mind next time.

    Those choppy passages are like her thoughts so, I wanted it to be somewhat choppy, because she cant remember ALL the details. See it?
    Last edited by Conflate.; 03-26-2016 at 11:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boltz View Post
    Alright, my marshmallow.
    Goals.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflate. View Post
    Thanks, though I kinda wanted it to be that way, but I'll keep that in mind next time.

    Those choppy passages are like her thoughts so, I wanted it to be somewhat choppy, because she cant remember ALL the details. See it?
    Yes, I see it.
    I liked the choppiness because I knew it was supposed to be that way.
    This is neat that you are doing fullbody anims.

  5. #5
    Gears in motion Boltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Junction #4
    Posts
    725
    I really like the colors used on this Anim, especially Leaf's eyes, such detail. Also is that a song from "ME! ME! ME!"?

    Spoiler for Support:

  6. #6
    Those are NOT my eyes. Conflate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by Person McPerson View Post
    Yes, I see it.
    I liked the choppiness because I knew it was supposed to be that way.
    This is neat that you are doing fullbody anims.
    Yeah, I'm terrible at stickfigures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boltz View Post
    I really like the colors used on this Anim, especially Leaf's eyes, such detail. Also is that a song from "ME! ME! ME!"?
    Yep, the sad part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boltz View Post
    Alright, my marshmallow.
    Goals.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflate. View Post
    Yeah, I'm terrible at stickfigures.



    Yep, the sad part.
    How are you bad at sticks but good at fullbody? Isn't fullbody harder than sticks?

  8. #8
    Those are NOT my eyes. Conflate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by Person McPerson View Post
    How are you bad at sticks but good at fullbody? Isn't fullbody harder than sticks?
    It's hard to make good angles with sticks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boltz View Post
    Alright, my marshmallow.
    Goals.

  9. #9
    Stop being a cunt M'Cytrust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Ad interim \ just for a while
    Posts
    148
    I like your animating style, maybe some day you can teach me XD

  10. #10
    Great animation!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •