StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 98 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102 ... LastLast

Thread: Chaos Theory, the Wonderful World of Me RP

"That I don't doubt...Yet if you keep the mask only more people will share the fate of that kid, you realize that, right?" Lilith straightened up and tried to cross her arms, but the handcuffs stopped her half way through, so she just placed her hands on her knees.

"Well do we...? Do you? We all hold a grudge against Abra for one reason or another, but is it the same for all of us?"
    Last edited by MrSkully; 04-15-2017 at 09:11 AM.

I should probably try and find something interesting to put in here...

"I am aware and I assume we all want to return," Nocturn replied, reattaching his jaw back its proper place. "At least for me, I believe I can die in my realm." Suddenly the zombie noticed something in the necromancer's words.

"Do you mean someone in our team is a turncoat?"

Spoiler for :

"You say you're aware and yet you insist on keeping it?" Lilith exhaled with frustration. "If there is a traitor among us, Im afraid he doesn't quite realize it then..." Lilith's gaze and voice were full of venom as she said her last sentence, but quickly returned to their previous state as she inhaled deeply. "Okay... Tell me this; what is Abra trying to achieve right now? By putting us in separate teams? Splitting our group over and over? By giving you the mask?"
    Last edited by MrSkully; 04-15-2017 at 10:44 AM.

"I insist on keeping it because it may be one of our shots against him," Nocturn pressed as he tried to rest his back only to remember that his spinal gears would grind whatever he rested on at the moment.

Nocturn processed the last question only to retort with the simplest observation. "He's trying to mess with us but he's been trying to mess with us differently now, I suppose?"

Spoiler for :

"I uh...Are you even listening to what I'm saying?" Lilith slightly leaned forward and tilted her head. "There will be no shots if we're all dead by then. Do you really believe he'd give you this...weapon pretty much, that is apparently capable of killing him just for fun? Nothing suspicious here? With the amount of lies and games that have been going on ever since we got here...?"

"Lilith give up, he's hopeless..." Walter sounded with a resigned voice in her head, but was answered with nothing but silence.

"You treat him as an enemy, we...all do... Yet you trust him and this thing as if it was a gift from heavens, only salvation and solution. How can you be so shortsighted? When you finally reach Abra, with this mask in your hand, as rays of shining glory warm your back, foretelling a sure victory..." Lilith's voice got overly sarcastic as she raised her hands, before slamming them down and returning to her previous tone. "It won't do jack shit...You won't. Win. That battle. Alone. None of us will. Your stubbornness in this matter is like a giant wrench thrown into already rusty and broken mechanism that is our team... I need you to understand that. I don't want to fight you Nocturn, I really do not, but I will if you force me."
    Last edited by MrSkully; 04-15-2017 at 10:29 AM.

"Then what do you expect to fight him with?" Nocturn asked. "Just as ourselves we can't do anything, with the little power we have its nothing compared to his. We're all made to see perfectly clear how much our raw power is capable of."

The zombie sighed. "If you keep thinking like that though, Lilith, you'd expect everything thrown at you in every world as nothing more than objects with strings that all lead to him, I don't think you're wrong there, and we'll end up fighting the man with the same thing we started with. Do you get that? The trick is to cut the string."

"Fish in my world do that, you know. Brilliant fish those are, razorfins. Tasty on a plate, nasty in the sea." Nocturn closed his eyes yet he could still see the magnetic spectrum of everyone. "But if you want the mask off, then do it. I won't argue anymore with the ship's first mate."

Spoiler for :

When the group arrived at the warehouse, the eerie silence ticked Dino. When guns weren't fired in a place where they are supposed to be fired, such as a weapon dealer's warehouse, meant something bad happened. As soon as they reached the door, they were greeted by Winston. As he began depicting the events that happened, Dino quickly began piecing the puzzle together. Whilst helping with Celestial's operation, he finally wrapped his head around the situation.

"Were the 'others' a woman, a masked individual and a child, by any chance?" he queried during the operation.

Spoiler for Quotes worth Remembering:

Spoiler for DCMA:
    Last edited by Aquila; 04-16-2017 at 02:02 PM.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

When the group entered the building, Wirston was there, and once everything was explained, it all made sense. Nocturn... Celestial thought when it was mentioned that Oz was eaten.

When it was time for the operation, Celestial took a deep breath. "This is going to sting a little," Wirston said, though that was a complete understatement. Searing pain exploded through Celestial's head as his optic nerves were being messed with. He let out a scream and when it was over, he was breathing heavy. On the bright side, he could see. He nodded when asked if he could see the tool being waved in front of him. His vision was better than ever before, though there really wasn't much time to celebrate.

They all got back into the vehical, a blazing fire behind them. Celestial felt sort of bad for the robot, but he rationalized that Wirston would've been crazy with grief and not very helpful if they took him with them. He was more concerned about the others in the rebel group.
    I'm not good, not bad, but I sure as hell ain't ugly

As the truck drove away, Matthew sensed the immense heat output and knew...without looking...that there had been an explosion. Strangely, he didn't feel any remorse for Wirston. He knew the robot hadn't deserved such a fate, but, try as he might, he felt...nothing. The cyborg slumped, putting his face in his hands. This had been fun initially. Now, he just wanted this all to be over.
    Standby

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Thread Information