StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 99 of 104 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103 ... LastLast

Thread: Chaos Theory, the Wonderful World of Me RP

Anna made sure to sit close to Celestial so she could get a better look at his new eyes. She didn't notice that she was practically staring at the man until the factor went up in flames. Turning her head to face the inferno, she smiled wide and said softly, "ooooooo pretty."
    SPAC: Genesis

"Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."

Spoiler for LNT:

Spoiler for DCMA:

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Matthew, who'd had a water serpent eavesdropping for him just outside the war room, came rushing in.

"I'll go." he said. "I want to know exactly who I'm aiming at."

He then quieted down again to wait for a response. While he did, he folded his arms, causing a burst of water vapor to puff into the air. Unnoticed, the innocent droplets he'd released surged about for a moment, and then flew to the tire tracks the party had discovered and began to follow them. Eventually, the drops found the rebel base.

The vapor went on a quick recon run around the camp, figured out where the others were held, and slid into the tent. Once inside, the vapor took on a serpentine form and hid behind Lilith, ready to turn back into vapor if needed. It nudged at the necromancer's hand.
    Last edited by Cassandra; 04-23-2017 at 04:56 PM. Reason: editing...

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Lilith leaned back and stuck her gaze in truck's ceiling. "I mean, I know this is potentially the only thing that we got, don't think I don't realize that, just...There has to be...We'll find another way..." The woman winced slightly and lowered her gaze back down. "Still, I'm glad we came to at least partial agreement, I really appreciate that, Nocturn." She remained rather quiet for the rest of the trip.

The necromancer was sitting on her bunk, staring at handcuffs and resisting the oh so strong urge to lock-pick the device. Then, she has suddenly raised her head as if something caught her attention as she simply stared at tent's wall opposite to her. One of her many feathery scouts have finally tracked something worth her attention. One crow that was left at the warehouse has noticed trucks pulling in, full of people with red outlines, few of them being familiar faces. Mentioned red outlines and small crowns above their heads made the targets laughably easy to identify; a kid and some soldier. Lilith smiled slightly, happy that all this eye sore was not for nothing. She ordered the bird to follow, once people inside were done, surely by now realizing what happened to the place and its owner.

The crow was led straight to opposing faction's main base of operations, something Lilith hasn't even hoped for, even after minor inconvenience being the explosion almost taking the avian off the sky. Once there, the crow began to circle high above the building like a vulture, as more and more gathered eventually creating a flock almost two dozens in size, loudly cawing above their heads by the time they left the building.

(OOC: Cass, these are literally regular crows, except for the eyes it'd be rather hard to tell them and their local specie apart.)

As Lilith felt a nudge, she lost her concentration for a moment, and looked to the source. Noticing a serpent made out of water her eyebrows raised in surprise, before she realized what it meant. The woman smiled and pointed at the ceiling. "Seems like we both have our own ways of getting information, huh... Although I think I know enough now..." As Lilith whispered that, the cawing above Matthew's and the rest heads intensified becoming even more annoying.
    Last edited by MrSkully; 04-23-2017 at 07:08 AM.

I should probably try and find something interesting to put in here...

Timothy had been almost in a daze due to the recent events. So much had happened, from Nocturn eating a child to getting arrested. Again.
    He didn't know what to feel. Disgust? Anger? He settled for a neutral frown as he sat in the truck.

"Why did I do this again?"

For the adventure. Timothy had plenty of it now.

Sighing, he stared up at the ceiling.

Spoiler for WHO I SUPP:

I will remember you, Iwata...
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    ...but you just dealt me a crisp one right there.

(((OOC: Cass your post is confusing as hell. You know you're with us right?)))

As the truck headed back, Dino's eyes sulked into the ground. The dynamic of his plan had changed drastically. He was sure that Nocturn was the killer of Oz, but he didn't have the slightest clue as of why. When the fire broke and the explosion illuminated the sky, the Irish man did not even turn. He overheard Anna gasp at the beauty of it, which made him break a slight smile.

------

Back at the base, Dino got briefed with the situation. As the captain was making his plan, his mind was still wondering about Nocturn's motives. When queried about the assault, The Irish man did not hesitate a moment to reply.

"We're going in with the 1st wave. Also I will need a sniper rifle."

Immediately afterwards he headed out of the compound. Above it an aggressive flock of crows was circling around. He stared at the flock for a moment.

"That's an ominous sign." he said to himself, before making his way towards the rest of the team.

Spoiler for Quotes worth Remembering:

Celestial waited for Dino to return since it seemed he was the leader of the group at the moment. Celestial was somewhat happy about that since he sucked as a leader. He was better as a supporter. He looked up at the gathering murder of crows and turned to Anna. "Hey, did you know that a group of crows is called a murder? Pretty ominous, right?"
    I'm not good, not bad, but I sure as hell ain't ugly

The water serpent nodded at Lilith's response, and then vaporized.

Meanwhile, Matthew, who was still standing with his arms folded in the war room, processed what the serpent had seen and heard.

Hang in there guys...he thought to himself. We're coming for you.

"If any of you guys have a laser sword I can borrow, I need that. If you can't, then I need a sapphire, some stainless steel pieces, a rubber tire, two remotes for toy RC vehicles, and some Duracell batteries. Oh, and having an UZI would help as well."

He then walked out of the room, following Dino at a brisk pace. He was going with the guy no matter what anyone said.

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Anna looked up at the crows with Celestial as he rambled on. She retorted by quoting a poem, "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before." She shrugged, "When do we start this game? I'll be on defense!" Twirling about elegantly, Anna hummed a song known only to her until she noticed Matthew following after Dino. She urged Celestial to follow along with the rest of the group as things would likely be kicking off any moment.
    SPAC: Genesis

"Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."

[OOC: "The Raven" by Edgar Allen Poe. Niiiiice, Arch-Angel! I remember because I once had to look up 60 terms and definitions for poems as one of my school projects. Nearly every term had a different quoted poem excerpt proving the term. It was a nightmare, to say the least, despite my love of literature.]

Matthew turned to look at Celestial and Anna for a moment, and then rushed over to the mage. "In case you're wondering...those birds are Lilith's." he whispered. "I wouldn't worry too much about them."

He then darted back to Dino.

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Thread Information