StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 97 of 104 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101 ... LastLast

Thread: Chaos Theory, the Wonderful World of Me RP

Nocturn reluctantly got in the truck and silently kept his cool. The gears of his body slowly churned the rations, noting that the viral occupant wasn't satisfied with the fill however, then the other passenger was being more classy with his tastes.

There will be death later, outsider, Nocturn pointed out. You will be fed, rest assured.

He'd need to prepare for the worst and hope that the battle comes quick.
    Last edited by ErrorBlender; 03-30-2017 at 10:31 PM.

Spoiler for :

When Timothy entered the warehouse, he was immediately attracted to the firearms.
    "So many in one place. So this is what they call a warehouse... I've never been in one I believe."
    He shook his head, thinking how ridiculous his life is.
    "There's a lot of stuff I want to see, and I've already saw so much."

Spoiler for WHO I SUPP:

I will remember you, Iwata...
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    ...but you just dealt me a crisp one right there.

Spoiler for LNT:

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

"Well obviously..." Lilith smirked back in a similar manner and took a half step back to give the man a little bit more space. "War is business after all... I was just wondering what kind of 'weapon' is that..." She briefly pointed at Oz's project. "Most of arsenal you got here look somewhat familiar to me, and similar to each other, and then there's this... I mean, if a weapon doesn't look like a weapon it makes it that much more deadly but... Yeah, I guess I'm just curious." The woman shrugged innocently. "You never know what people would buy, eh?"

"Curiosity killed the cat, Lilith..." Walter murmured in her head.

I should probably try and find something interesting to put in here...

Abra looked at the scene unroll from his own personal dimension, watching it on a massive flat screen. Adjacent to it was the other group's activities. He sighed contently as he watched them, the heel of his hand pressed against his cheek as he rested his elbow on the throne's armrest. "This has been going dreadfully slow, don't you agree?" He asked no one in particular, but got up energetically as he answered his own question. "Indeed, too slowly. Though I'm one for letting things take go down the path destined for them, this time I must intervene, after all." He hovered his hand over the group-in-the-warehouse's screen and strings sprouted from his finger tips and descended into the screen. "After all, the show must go on."

Spoiler for LNT:

TIME SKIP ***************

Spoiler for DCMA:

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Matthew processed the news in silence, only lifting his head when there was the mention of someone eating Oz. The thought surfaced even though he tried to suppress it.

Z-Dude...did you? Did the mask...?

The cyborg shoved his hands into his pockets and surveyed the ravaged environment. He seemed calm, but his eyes were blazing brightly. It should have been me. I should have taken the mask...should have insisted...

Matthew shook his head, and then turned his attention to Celestial, trying to distract himself with the sight-restoration process. This wasn't a good scene for the mage to come back to, but actually having eyes was better than having none.
    Standby

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Lilith just watched. There was no point in thrashing about and yelling. She had a fierce animal in front of herself, a starved predator deaf to words whom only way to stop would be to overpower it. And be it fate, be it irony or even something else, the woman was forbidden to act on the physical plane. To not look away was all she could do, give this death a witness. Lilith didn't even care about the person, it was but an inconvenience that left her questions unanswered and merchants' clients upset. She just knew damn well what happens next.

As soon as Nocturn bit down on boy's neck and blood has been spilled, Lilith saw more than just crimson liquid flow out. Faint blue mist escaping the wounds, and steaming from red puddles on the floor. Oz's spirit was slowly leaving the body, and as a vile snap was heard the soul was brutally forced out of the body by an unknown force. It looked just like Walter's; a blurred silhouette, just shorter and maybe of slightly brighter color. It stood there for a moment staring at its former body and before Lilith had a chance to react, it was already too late. Another force began to act on the being, the mask twisting and tearing the spirit to pieces as with invisible claws, devouring it within mere seconds, before it had time to go anywhere.

Lilith hasn't said anything, just stared at Nocturn in silence with her fists clenched. Her mind was set at this point. When Samuel and Marc came back, the woman didn't even have a chance to explain...not that there was anything to explain anyway. She obediently let herself get cuffed and led out back to the trucks, and only once turned her head around to look at one of her crows land on top of the warehouse.

Lilith remained quiet for most of the trip back, but eventually spoke up, staring down at her restrained hands. "This is why we can't have..." She yanked on the chains once. "...Nice things...Too bad they haven't cuffed you sooner. Not that it would help but hey... Its the thought that counts right?" Although Lilith didn't look at him, it was obvious that these words were addressed to Nocturn. " Hour, maybe two and you would have your damned meal, but nooo..." The woman sighed. "...Once this funny spell dissipates Im getting rid of that thing, whether you agree with me or not." Lilith finally looked up and placed her eyes, or eye rather on the zombie. Sure, her gaze always seemed tired and slightly expressionless but the spark in her eye and a faint smile kept her face bright for most of the time. Both of these things were missing that time.

-----------------

By the time the other group arrived at the warehouse, the crow still sat in the exact same spot, watching with its head tilted as the trucks pulled over, and 'red-coated' people got out and walked into the warehouse. It flapped its wing and cawed couple of times, but remained at its post.
    Last edited by MrSkully; 04-15-2017 at 08:12 AM.

"You've been fed, outsider," Nocturn hissed. "Be quiet."

Nocturn knew whose words Lilith spoke were meant for and he simply nodded, slightly ashamed the hunger got the best of him and angered that Lilith thought so low of him.

"Apologies won't bring back the boy," Nocturn muttered as he breathed in. "So I won't say I'm sorry instead I will tell you that this lapse in my willpower is something I cannot avoid at times. I'm not threatening you but be glad I didn't snap anywhere with just our team. While I assume you could have stopped me, I'd say I could have killed someone before you could have." Nocturn cracked his jaw and straightened his back, his spinal gears whirred at the blood he had just procured.

The zombie of Lantern's Cross simply stared at Lilith. "If you must remove the mask's curse, do so after we handle the annoyance we all share. The mask should be of some help."
    Last edited by ErrorBlender; 04-15-2017 at 08:17 AM.

Spoiler for :

"Maybe you're right...Probably... But in order to even attempt on getting rid of this 'annoyance' we have to get there alive at first... You snapping with that mask around definitely won't help, as you said yourself what would happen if it was just our team... Not even gonna mention that no soul deserves such fate as you're serving them right now...not even yours..." Lilith sighed again and let her head hang loose for a second. "This thing is simply too dangerous too keep around, and if you were to look at least few inches past your personal vendetta, you would see that its not worth the cost as well."
    Last edited by MrSkully; 04-15-2017 at 10:43 AM.

"My soul has suffered a lot," Nocturn confided as he switched his gaze to the sky as he remembered the corpse of the boy he had just eaten. "But I will agree that no other soul should have the same fate as to what happened to the child - may the Lantern Bearer have mercy."

The zombie looked to Lilith again. "My vendetta is the same as all yours," Nocturn reminded. "You all want to return to your lives don't you?"
    Last edited by ErrorBlender; 04-15-2017 at 08:53 AM.

Spoiler for :

Thread Information