StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 94 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798 ... LastLast

Thread: Chaos Theory, the Wonderful World of Me RP

Matthew jerked awake, blinking at the sight of soldiers. Sensing their intentions were a little on the bad guy side of things, he leaped to his feet.

"Dino..." Matthew whispered urgently. "...I think we should listen to these guys for now."

As he spoke, his thoughts wandered to his ACST. He hoped earnestly that they didn't try to turn it on. The button was a little hard to find, but if any unauthorized person tried fiddling with it...the self-destruct sequence would activate. True, the ACST would not explode, just disintegrate into light particles; but he'd spent years and years of his life designing that thing.

A couple sparks swirled around his hands. Punching the closest soldier would send him flying into his comrades. However, he had no idea how many troops were outside their prison, so it was probably best to go with the flow. That is...if Dino was in the cooperating sort of mood...

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

"Hmm? Oh...Riiight..." Lilith turned to Nocturn, actually surprised that he has spoken by himself, not really asked. Probably the first time she bore witness to such event. It didn't take long for her to get the hint. She slowly turned back towards Samuel. "Alright, still just assuming, let's say we'd be interested...What are we getting in exchange, what is the destination, and what trouble we're actually expecting?" She counted on her fingers. It was quite obvious that the woman already agreed, under threat of having rabid zombie hulking about. Now she simply wanted more details.
    Last edited by MrSkully; 03-10-2017 at 05:15 PM.

I should probably try and find something interesting to put in here...

Spoiler for DMCA:

Spoiler for LNT:

Suddenly time stopped and Abra appeared before the two groups. "Alright I think right now is a good time to stop and go over what you will be accomplishing. As you can see, you guys have been split up, oh the horror amirite?" Abra clapped his hands over his cheeks and spun in the air dramatically. "But don't worry, you will be reunited soon, just on different sides of this war. Now lookee here." Abra clapped and each group can see their respective side and those they were with get a faint blue outline. "These people are your teammates. Now this is pertenant because I did something special and turned off friendly fire. You cannot hurt your teammates, even if you tried. See look." Abra pulled out a knife and stabbed at Samuel and Roy but his blade went straight through. "Nifty right?"

"Now then, it's obvious what the outline of your enemies will be right? Those guys you can kill, go wild. Now what's the objective of this game? Well you have to kill the captains." He snapped his fingers and Samuel and Marc got a golden crown on his head as did Captain Roy and Kyle. "Rules are simple, protect your captains, kill their captains. Winner will get something, loser will get something. Alright have fun now." Abra waved, but just by moving his fingers. He then promptly disappeared and the time went back to normal.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Celestial woke up in a daze, and for a moment, he tried opening his eye. Then he remembered he lost that one too. Right... he thought to himself. He heard a voice speaking but he couldn't quite understand. He then heard Dino speak. He heard a series of noises; footsteps, voices, and other things, however they were extremely clear. He remembered hearing somewhere that blind people had increased senses to make up for the lack of eyesight. Neat.

When he heard the offer, and the sound of clicking, he figured there were guns. Celestial didn't like guns.

They were ushered out of the building, Celestial getting used to the whole blind thing. He heard cars and gunfire and a robotic voice and it all was very strange. Then he heard the voice of Abra. He scowled internally, but didn't say anything. When he heard the return of the Captain's voice, he assumed Abra had left.

How the hell does he expect me to fight if I can't fucking see?
    I'm not good, not bad, but I sure as hell ain't ugly

Dino followed the captain forcefully. As they loaded into the truck all he could think off was his cross. As they reached the location, the Irish man carefully examined his surroundings. Somehow he got odd vibes reminding him of Ireland. Inside the complex Dino's eyes lit up just a bit to the sight of such an arsenal. Arguably a lot more unorganized and raw in comparison to his, but impressive nonetheless. As soon as his eyes fell onto the cross, he immediately split from the group and made his way to the table, picking up the cross with ease and placing it on the ground. His hands began frantically running up and down the device, his eyes dashing left and right, looking for any structural damage. To great relief, he found none. But he did not spot his Anaconda.

Suddenly Abra appeared, but he paid little to no attention to the godly figure, his attention completely occupied by the cross. He didn't even notice that time was frozen.

When the weapon scientist came out, Dino immediately stood up from the cross and fronted him, pointing a finger right in his face.

"Heavy duty revolver. 44 caliber. Modified 9 inch barrel, enlarged drum, leather grip. Burned around the expansion chamber. Now." he stated authoritarily, describing his dear handgun with uncanny precision.

Spoiler for Quotes worth Remembering:

Lilith was just opening her mouth to either answer Samuel or ask even more questions, before Abra made an appearance with his explanation. Despite of her indifferent expression, she was listening carefully. Once he disappeared, the woman shifted her weight to the other leg and smiled even wider. "Well that's kind of fun..." Lilith looked down from where Abra was, back at Samuel. " We agree." She stated simply with a shrug, knowing they didn't have much of a choice now.

After standing like a statue for all this time, Walter suddenly twitched raising his head, and leaned towards Nocturn. "You get your meal somewhere during our trip seems like..." He muttered before backing away. The way he articulated this sentence indicated that it was a message from Lilith.

"When do we depart then?"
    Last edited by MrSkully; 03-11-2017 at 03:15 PM.

I should probably try and find something interesting to put in here...

Spoiler for DCMA:

Spoiler for LNT:
    Last edited by Aquila; 03-12-2017 at 09:59 AM.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Matthew was only half-listening to the things going on around him. Dino had his weapons back it seemed, but no matter how many times he looked about, he failed to see his ACST. The cyborg frowned internally, pretending to be interested in his surroundings. Time to pull off the confused little kid act. Walking up to Oz, he tapped him a little.

"Hey...uh, Mister Oz? Where's my laser sword?"

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Following closely behind Dino, Anna found it hard to stay focused as they passed all sorts of amazing contraptions. She reached back and tugged on Celestial's arm whenever she felt as if he were straggling behind, practically holding his hand as their team was lead around the compound.

It wasn't long until the gang was out on a range, tracking down Dino's weapon. Being in no real position to talk for their group, Anna contently listened in on everything going on around her. Matthew grabbed her attention as he questioned Oz about a sword.
    SPAC: Genesis

"Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."

Celestial didn't say much for a while since he was still brooding over not having any eyes. He felt Anna tugging at him every now and then, and she was practically holding his hand at some points. He turned his head to the direction he thought Anna was. "You don't have to hold my hand, y'know. Though I appreciate the gesture."
    I'm not good, not bad, but I sure as hell ain't ugly

Thread Information