StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 95 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899 ... LastLast

Thread: Chaos Theory, the Wonderful World of Me RP

Dino followed Oz into the firing range. The sight gave Dino the same array of emotions: he was impressed by the work, but disgusted by the chaos in it. Killing was an art, and it had to be done with tact and taste, not brainlessly. But as soon as his eyes fell on the Anaconda, he lunged for it, snagging it off the table and fondling it carefully, almost lovingly. He muttered something to it, but it was close to a breath than a concrete sound. After he reunited with his precious handgun, he popped the drum open, revealing 8 empty shells.

"Did you fire my gun?" he blankly asked, his eyes snapping from the weapon to Oz. Dino jerked the the gun, popping the empty shells out of the drum and grabbing all in his hand with one quick sweep. He brought them to his nose and took a deep breath. They were still smelling like gunpowder and burn.

"Rhetorical question. Of course you did. If I were you I'd do the same." he stated calmly, even somewhat jovially. The Irish man began replacing the empty shells with live ones from his pockets, loading the 8 rounds with calm, staring at Oz.

"At the same time, if I were you and you knew about me, I wouldn't have done it. Savvy?" he stated as he finished reloading, snapping the drum back in place. He slowly rose the Anaconda, nodding it to Oz and then slipping it into its holster, after a couple of unnecessary twirls. Dino then crossed his arms.

"I did. Got it when I was 4. Never stopped tweaking it since. Some other people worked on it as well. None of your business to begin with, really."
    Last edited by DelorMaximus; 03-13-2017 at 02:17 AM.

Spoiler for Quotes worth Remembering:

"Very well... You mentioned some trader earlier, where will we find him?" Lilith asked before Marc and Samuel left the tent as if she suddenly remembered.
    Last edited by MrSkully; 03-12-2017 at 11:54 AM.

I should probably try and find something interesting to put in here...

Spoiler for DCMA:

Spoiler for LNT:

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Celestial looked up at the mentioning of new eyes. However, he wasn't sure he wanted them at the expense of making his companion give up his secrets to this Oz guy. But it would be nice to see again...However, he didn't really know how these eyes would work, and he wasn't a fan of being experimented on. But it would be nice to see again...

"How can you give me a new pair of eyes?"
    I'm not good, not bad, but I sure as hell ain't ugly

As Oz insisted knowing about the Anaconda, Dino's eyebrows popped up. He was very skeptic about his intents, but when Oz mentioned helping Celestial. The Irish man pondered the decision, but really it was a no brainer.

"Very well. I believe you're interested about who else worked on the firearm besides myself. In recent history a weaponsmith named Zoz polished it a while back. I reckon you found something familiar in the gun?"

"It looks like a metal stick." Matthew described, using his hands to display how long it was. "About this long, with lots of metal detailing. I've had it since a super long time ago, and it's my favorite thing ever."

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Spoiler for DCMA:

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

As the robot rambled to Dino about Oz's past, the Irish man simply listened, impassive to the new information. It revealed an interesting new dynamic, but it wasn't really stimulating Dino. When they headed out, the captain approached him.

"Information." he blankly stated. Immediately after that, Dino seeked out Anna and pulled her to the side.

"Listen, I want you to be as exuberant and ecstatic as you can be. Make noise, draw attention."

Matthew fell silent, mentally scrutinizing Oz's response. Well...if that was true...then all he could rely on now was his brain, fists, wind powers, and water powers. If any fighting was to commence, the enemies were going to be sorry they were up against a guy like him. The loss of his ACST did put a slight dent in his efficiency as a protector for his allies, but at least he didn't have those elemental-dampening cuffs on anymore. He wasn't going to let anyone put those things on him again.

Spotting Dino pull Anna to the side, he slid in a little closer to hear what they were saying, then came up beside them.

"I could help." he whispered. "I'm great at making scenes."

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

[I seriously cant delete posts.]
    Last edited by ErrorBlender; 03-20-2017 at 06:16 PM.

Spoiler for :

Thread Information