StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 96 of 104 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100 ... LastLast

Thread: Chaos Theory, the Wonderful World of Me RP

"No. It'll be unusual from you. But they'll expect it from her. Enough to draw attention, but not enough to cause suspicion." He explained to Matt undervoice. He then turned back to Anna, grabbing her by both shoulders and giving her a very solid nod. Afterwards, the Irish man made his way to the captain.

"I'm a man of my word. My effects have been returned. Now let's talk business. What's the job?"

Spoiler for Quotes worth Remembering:

Spoiler for DCMA:

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Anna smiled widely at the request, "well if you wanted me to tell you all a story all you had to do was ask!"

She skipped over to everyone she could find and grabbed their attention as she began to talk quite loudly over whatever it was they were doing. She told them a tale about a farmer and his trusty pig who had to rise up to the challenge of saving their small village from being bullied by corrupt city guards. She explained how the guards would come to collect taxes, but would threaten and use violence to get more money out of the farmers. Every time someone looked as if they were losing interest she would put her arm around them and find a way to include them in the story as a new character. Group participation was a must.
    SPAC: Genesis

"Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Matthew nodded to Dino, putting his hands in his pockets. Seeing Nocturn draw closer to him, the cyborg did the same; realizing quickly that something was off about the zombie. He was...concerned.

Keeping his voice low, he brushed slightly against Nocturn's pant leg to get his attention. "What's up, Z-Dude? You seem a bit more...edgy, than usual."
    [OOC: Apologies but i am not part of the group there. haha, my bad. Please remove the part that includes me and rewrite the post. Thanks.]

Quote Originally Posted by MrSkully View Post
    After standing like a statue for all this time, Walter suddenly twitched raising his head, and leaned towards Nocturn. "You get your meal somewhere during our trip seems like..." He muttered before backing away. The way he articulated this sentence indicated that it was a message from Lilith.
    Nocturn looked to the spirit and nodded. "The virus and the mask hungers, Walter," the zombie mentioned. "I am keeping it at bay for the moment. I do hope something comes for all our sakes."
    Last edited by ErrorBlender; 03-20-2017 at 06:19 PM.

Spoiler for :

"I can believe that..." Walter growled, keeping his distance. "...Just make sure it has a red... outline thing, and its not one of ours..."

"Speaking of the rest of us..." Lilith suddenly spun around to face Walter, Nocturn and Timothy. Putting her hands together as if to a prayer, except for only index fingers sticking out, she pointed at them "...Please do listen to that... Taking that we're in two different teams, this whole scenario is set up by Abra, and our job is to defend these guys during their trip..." She jerked her thumb at Marc and Samuel behind her. "...I hope Its clear already who's gonna be a part of the assault group if, or rather when the other faction decides to attack our diplomat..." The woman stared at them for a moment before adding, just in case. "...Them, it's gonna be them I'm pretty sure so...yeah, don't kill each other if that happens, alright? Treat it as a competitive game of sorts..."

"...And we can only hope they're bright enough to figure that out as well..."
    Last edited by MrSkully; 03-23-2017 at 10:11 AM.

I should probably try and find something interesting to put in here...

Celestial listened to Anna's story, trying to figure out why she started telling it in the first place. Her story also made it difficult for him to hear where everyone was, so he would bump into things every now and then. Being blind sucked, but when he heard the talk about his new eyes, he got very excited.

He remembered what Abra had said earlier about the rest of the group being on the enemy team. He looked in the general direction of Dino. "I guess we just have to make sure not to kill the others, yeah?"
    Last edited by SpacePunk; 03-23-2017 at 04:38 PM.
    I'm not good, not bad, but I sure as hell ain't ugly

Dino flanked the captain as he was walking away, and got near him, wrapping his arm around his shoulders. He leaned in, talking softly into his ear, words that only he was meant to hear.

"Well, captain...You have the man for the job. Just point me in the right direction, and get the fuck you of my way." he stated before leaving and quickly making his way to Oz. The man was tinkering with some sort of devices. He came in his immediate vicinity, sliding his hands into his pockets.

"I wanted to say thank you and good luck." Afterwards Dino simply walked away and to the door. The Irish man popped outside the facility and set his cross down. Moments later, a cigarette was in his mouth.

Spoiler for Quotes worth Remembering:

Spoiler for DCMA:

*TIME SKIP! It is now 12 AM*

Spoiler for LNT:

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

"Very well..." Lilith reluctantly got up from her bunk, on which she surprisingly quietly rested for past hour, not craving for conservation as she usually would. When the woman was 'invited' into the truck, she raised her finger and smiled. "Just a moment if you please..." The necromancer then turned around and extended her hand in front of her, dust on the ground becoming uneasy. It formed itself into about two dozens of small piles of ash, from each eagerly rising a 'newborn' creature.

Crows, a whole flock of them. They looked exactly the same as the local specie, only difference being the eyes when one was to inspect closely, looking more like of an owl, or even human. As soon as Lilith hid her hand back in her pocket they all lifted off with just few sways of wings and a whole lot of cawing, spreading each in different direction soon to disappear from observers' eyes.

When the woman turned back to Samuel, she had her right eye closed, the one usually covered by her bangs anyway. "Alright, we're good to go." She announced cheerfully before jumping into the truck.

As they departed it seemed like few birds decided to follow the vehicle, flying high above it like vultures.

When they arrived at their destination, Lilith followed after Samuel and others into the warehouse. For some reason she still had her eye closed, and haven't talked much. Having no real interest in soldiers' business the woman wandered about the 'shop' observing. She could hear silent 'woahs' of Walter every now and then as the invisible soul noticed peculiar firearms scattered around, but she payed no real heed. What caught her attention however was the merchant itself, and what he was working on. Lilith leaned above him to take a closer look, and after short moment of silence, asked simply; "Other clients?"
    Last edited by MrSkully; 03-25-2017 at 06:51 PM.

I should probably try and find something interesting to put in here...

Anna took a bow as she finished her story, whether the worked appreciated it or not, it was a job well done. She regrouped with the team. Anna marveled at the sight of the truck. It was also her first time riding in one. Sitting next to Celestial, she asked, "so what happened to your eyes?"
    SPAC: Genesis

"Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."

Thread Information