StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 101 of 104 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1039

Thread: Chaos Theory, the Wonderful World of Me RP

"Nothing. Keep them well shut inside their bubbles until further notice." he said, making his way out in the open. Thanks to Anna's presence, Dino felt like he was at peak physical condition. It was both an amazing and terrifying feeling. One could only imagine what it felt like having that aura exponentially amplified. But for now, the Irish man was happy that Anna was on his side.

He stepped out in the open of the field and began taking care of any other ash crow flying around. With the captain and Roy safely trapped in their respective bubbles, he was free to dictate the pace of this encounter. Although he never truly questioned Lilith's entire arsenal of moves, Dino was not to turn down a challenge.

Spoiler for Quotes worth Remembering:

Nocturn busied himself watching the guard of their tent, noting his movements.

"How close are we to the fight?" He muttered to himself. The virus inside him began to shake in anticipation and he could feel the tug of the mask in its carnal desires.

Spoiler for :

Lilith frowned.

"Of course they wouldn't cooperate...What was I thinking... Im doing this for your own good you...ugh..."

And with that thought the 'safezones' created to not harm her allies closed on them, again obscuring vision and making movement that much more difficult. Of course, the storm wasn't even close as intense as around the captains, but it was still a major inconvenience. When Dino began to shoot, two crows fell on the pavement and turned into ash joining the storm, while the other ones; the bullet either seemed to miss or just went right through their bodies. The creatures were made out of ash after all...yet still something made some of them fall. After a moment two lumps were thrown out of the storm, transforming into the crows soon after making their number in the air unchanged.

Lilith wasn't quite able to see what is happening to the captains in the very center, but noticed the storm was doing close to no harm to her allies, all wounds closing immediately. She didn't know the source but could only assume that her targets were also affected. Good, whatever it was, it made close to no obstacle for her plans while keeping her group members relatively safe from collateral damage.

When the water serpent came down, all ash moved out of the way like an animal scared of the fire and the storm seized in a blink, instead forming a shapeless cloud of dust above their heads. Lilith slowly opened one of her eyes and slowly moved around her numb muscles. "Well...It was a good effort..." She murmured to herself and sighed, smiling. "...But I'm done anyway..."

It was a ruthless technique, one Lilith came up with when she still tried to impress her father, prove her worth. It was quick, effective, could be performed at great distances and put both the killer and bystanders' life at minimal risk, while being almost sure death sentence for the target. Should be there a way to have no witnesses; perfect assassination plan. The storm and sharp shards were not supposed to kill anybody, they were there to make the task easier, a fancy distraction and mean to keep everyone in their place. The real lethal factor was much simpler. The ash that captains were forced to breathe in throughout this whole time, it remained in their lungs making breathing and speech almost impossible even after they got released from the storm. She could probably leave them like that to die, but there was still no certainty. They were save from the outside, but the real threat has been planted inside them already. All what was left to complete Lilith's bidding was to transform the ash and rip their bodies to pieces from the inside; an order that was already given.

I should probably try and find something interesting to put in here...

One of the bubbles turned red, a deep crimson that spread like ink until the entire thing was opaque. However the other stayed transluscient and the poor victim stayed floating inside, only able to watch the other die. A scream sent a white stream of bubbles breaking through the water prison and when it melted to the floor, Kyle collapsed onto his hands and knees and threw up water so that he could scream more. Lilith stared at the result confused, why wasn't he dead as well?

"My my wasn't that flashy." Abra whistled. He stood next to Dino and another one of him sat next to Tim, looking at the scene unfold from the box between his fingers. Both of them talked at the same time. "How brutal, killing two leaders." He sighed.

Spoiler for LNT:

Spoiler for DCMA:

Abra smiled, "Well I have good reason to be here. And it comes with the simple conclusion that Lilith's party would have won the event if I had let this go." Abra shrugged, "However, it'd be boring if we end on that note yea? So I "balanced" the outcome a bit. Now both of you have one leader left. Now you gentlemen and ladies may wonder, what other reason could I possibly have to prolong this battle. Well the answer is simple, you guys don't know what's at cost if you lose. And I'm here to tell you." Abra snapped his fingers and everyone could see it in their head, something they hold dear and close to their heart. "That's the cost. If you lose, that's what you lose. So then," he clapped his hands. "Let's see some hustle out there!"
    Last edited by Aquila; 05-17-2017 at 06:25 PM.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

A blink as she stared at the dead man, "that's cheating." Anna was about to call a time-out until Abra appeared to clear up the confusion. She didn't like to lose, which made her consider going on the offensive for a fleeting moment. If she were to do that, however, there would likely be too many questions, and she would risk losing a lot more than whatever it was Abra was threatening them with. The vision appeared in her head and surprised her more than it probably should have. She looked puzzled for a moment before shrugging the thought off. She cheered to the rest of her team, "You guys heard him, let's stop holding back!" Everyone except for her, that is.
    SPAC: Genesis

"Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."

I knew she was trying to hide us. Matthew thought to himself, watching as Kyle's second-in-commandude was turned into tomato juice. I'm the only one without lungs here though. I knew this was something more.

The words 'no' and 'fair' struggled to leap from him (exclusively in that order), but he held them back. This entire game was centered around Abra's desires. It was useless to argue against it.

Matthew folded his arms, stance defiant, and the water skins he'd made vaporized. The water returned to him, and he blinked momentarily as the sight of Marco and his clones dominated his mind's eye. A part of him was enraged in a "if-you-touch-them-I'll-kill-you" type of way. Still, his calmer part was all he let everyone see. He needed to keep his head and see the options...whatever they turned out to be.

He waved at Abra, adopting a shockingly perfect display of fake joy. "Hi Abra!"

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for never make promises that you can't keep:

Nocturn stood from his position and glared at Abra intensely as the image played out in his head. He wasn't going to lose that, he may not be there but he will not allow Abra's convoluted presence be its downfall.

"How far is the fight?" Nocturn asked Samuel. "All we need to do to win is to kill the other commander?" He then turned to Lilith who was on her bed.

Spoiler for :

When Abra appeared, Dino scoffed. Here comes the cocksucker again he thought. He did not pay attention to his rant, but what caught his attention was the fact that Kyle knew him. That was an interesting turn of events. After his charade was done, Dino walked over to Kyle.

"Listen kid, I see you know who's the boss around here. But you don't know the competition. Those crows and the storm? Lilith's masterpiece. The death of Oz? Nocturn. Our companions. Now that you understand what we're dealing with, I'll ask you once and only once. Let somebody with more experience in charge. Savvy?" his tone was monotone, imposing and ominous. But he was also right.

As he went on, the image of something dear to him appeared into his mind, slightly delayed from the others. Instinctively he clutched his chest, frowning.

Spoiler for Quotes worth Remembering:

"Meeting certain entertainment value wasn't a rule as far as I'm concerned..." Lilith moved Abra's hand out of the way, frowning. Since her concentration was broken, the woman had to close her other eye again. She was just about to say something else when Samuel rushed into the tent.

"What did I...? Well I was just making sure our 'convoy' goes without any interruptions...And then he appeared and ruined everything..." Lilith stated simply and then listened to their exchange. They seemed to know each other, and as she was going to ask about that, Samuel mentioned the other captain. "Mark? What about-..."

"How brutal, killing two leaders."

"Wait... Ooooh..." She crossed her arms and slowly turned towards Abra as he continued. "Well excuse me for doing what I've been told to better than the others..." Her proud and mockingly upset expression was quickly washed away by a vision in her head, leaving only a pale mask of horror in its place. "You mother-... No, that's out of the question, choose something else!" The woman jumped off the bed and approached the wizard in two quick steps trying to stand face to face with him, but she was still about head short. "How does that even compare to anything anyone of them has?!"

Too focused on what she saw, Lilith ignored Nocturn's question, perhaps haven't even heard it.

In surge of anger, the cloud of ash back in the city moved uneasy, getting above their captain in a simple jerk. Certainty about the fact the this time the consequences won't be split 'fair' was the only thing that kept the necromancer from another attack.
    Last edited by MrSkully; 05-19-2017 at 12:57 PM.

I should probably try and find something interesting to put in here...

Spoiler for LNT:

Spoiler for DCMA:
    Last edited by Aquila; 05-19-2017 at 01:28 PM.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Thread Information