StickPage Winter Animation Competition - Discovery Gone Wrong - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Winter Animation Competition - Survival - WINNERS LIST POSTED!
Page 84 of 96 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast

Thread: Chaos Theory, the Wonderful World of Me RP

Anna jumped up with such energy it would be hard to believe she was actually asleep. She quickly straightened her hair the best she could so she could get a good look at Celestial. She hurried over to Celestial and stood in front of him with a happily sincere smile and a hand extended, "Nice to make your acquaintance, Celestial, I'm Annabeth! Most people call me Anna. I hope that monster doesn't gobble up your friends so I can meet them and invite you all to play cards with me and my buddy Castro, but we don't really have any playing cards so I hope your pals brought some. Ooooh!! My favorite color is blue and I like walks on the beach! What about you, do you do anything exciting?" Anna managed to grin even further as she extended her hand out further, emphasizing that she wanted a hand shake. Her other hand was attached to a bracelet, but she left her other arm limp as if it were practically attached to her extended arm.
    Last edited by Arch-Angel; 02-14-2017 at 11:33 AM.
    SPAC: Genesis

"Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."

Slightly taken back by Anna's energy, he stood wide-eyed as she rattled on about cards. She extended her hand even further, bringing Celestial back to the present. "Oh, uh, I'm Celestial, but you know that already. I'm an immortal warlock, and I'm pretty sure one of the group members have cards." Celestial shook her hand, a little nervous by how pretty she was. "Can you help us get out of here?"
    I'm not good, not bad, but I sure as hell ain't ugly

As the three remaining split off, Timothy on his own while Matthew stuck close to Nocturn who quickly made his way down the path. He looked down to see in the mud another pair of footprints which he linked with Celestial's. Following them he ran into an intersection where while Celestial's footprints go in one direction, they return from another, and in a faster gait. The boy had started to run and a sweep of the zombie's vision showed by what. Spaced out much further, were a beast's footprints. They had three sharp claws for toes and one sharp claw coming out of its heel.

Timothy meanwhile found himself soon confused and lost, all the pathways looked like the same dimly lit labyrinth path so he inevitably found himself running in circles. Regardless, the boy trudged on, going down pathways that didn't have his footprints all over them. Soon he heard voices. "I still don't understand how you can be so chipper Annabeth." Castro sighed. Then he answered Celestial. "Immortal huh? Well that's useful. Anyways love to help but I'm in a situation where helping is a bit of an issue."

---------------------------------

"You would be paid appropriately based on your contribution to the war effort." The king answered. "Useless people are simply liabilities that I am not willing to pay for or work with. I'm sure you understand Mr. O'Hara." Arron got up. "How about I give you the night to think over this proposal? Perhaps join me for some dinner." He brushed past Lilith's comment.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Quote Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
    As the three remaining split off, Timothy on his own while Matthew stuck close to Nocturn who quickly made his way down the path. He looked down to see in the mud another pair of footprints which he linked with Celestial's. Following them he ran into an intersection where while Celestial's footprints go in one direction, they return from another, and in a faster gait. The boy had started to run and a sweep of the zombie's vision showed by what. Spaced out much further, were a beast's footprints. They had three sharp claws for toes and one sharp claw coming out of its heel.

Timothy meanwhile found himself soon confused and lost, all the pathways looked like the same dimly lit labyrinth path so he inevitably found himself running in circles. Regardless, the boy trudged on, going down pathways that didn't have his footprints all over them. Soon he heard voices. "I still don't understand how you can be so chipper Annabeth." Castro sighed. Then he answered Celestial. "Immortal huh? Well that's useful. Anyways love to help but I'm in a situation where helping is a bit of an issue."

---------------------------------

"You would be paid appropriately based on your contribution to the war effort." The king answered. "Useless people are simply liabilities that I am not willing to pay for or work with. I'm sure you understand Mr. O'Hara." Arron got up. "How about I give you the night to think over this proposal? Perhaps join me for some dinner." He brushed past Lilith's comment.
    "I was never good at mazes. Luck must be smiling on me, 'cause I thought I would be the first to die at the start," Timothy muttered.
    Tired, he trudged to the direction of the voices, hoping it wasn't a trap or anyone who would kill him.
    Timothy was always careful with chance.

Spoiler for WHO I SUPP:

I will remember you, Iwata...
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    ...but you just dealt me a crisp one right there.

Nocturn checked the footsteps and they vaguely resembled that of Celestial's... and then a creature that seems to be on his trail. Looking to his ally, Matthew, he nodded.

"One of our own is in trouble," he grumbled. "It'd be best if most of us were alive during the last battle. Shame Timothy had to leave, a man is nothing more than the choices he makes. I will respect his choice of going alone so for now let us find Celestial."

The zombie of Lantern's Cross began to follow the muddy footsteps of what he thinks is his ally and the creature that is hunting him.

Spoiler for :

Anna softly shook Celestials hand. Afterwards she interlaced he fingers and looked giddy to sneer his question before Castro chimed in. Anna rotated her upper torso and tilted over slightly as if she were thinking. "Hmmmmmmmmm, well they didn't put one of these brace thingies around our ankles!" She looked down at her bare feet as they splashed around freely in the wet ground. She turned on a pivot back to Celestial. "Nope, I'm pretty useless," she said with a smile. "In fact, I've never really been a prisoner before, but from what I hear they're not really supposed to try to escape. Oooooooohhh!! Unless you're hear to break us out! That would be awfully convenient as I've got places to be and things to see." Anna had started to twiddle her thumbs a bit, "so uhhhh, when do you think your friends will be here with those cards? Ooh and do you like cats!?"
    SPAC: Genesis

"Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."

Probably in my room again...writing stories.
    Matthew stared at the monster footprints, and then compared them with the tracks of their ally. There was a huge difference. The alien narrowed his eyes, putting his foot in one of the monster tracks.

"Celestial doesn't have his book...so I don't know how he's going to deal with this thing." Matthew commented, a worried look on his face. "You're pretty strong even without your weapons, Z-Dude. I can punch stuff though, so that's something."

The alien sat down for a moment, looking at his hands. He twitched his fingers, sending a few sparks darting into the air.

"If this monster's as big as its tracks say...I may get eaten alive before being digested. This situation is almost as bad as the one where I lost my RAFC in The Labyrinth of Mortal Danger."
    Last edited by Cassandra; 02-16-2017 at 08:09 AM.
    Dormant

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

[OOC: You guys aren't cuffed, you just have bracers on that jam your connection with the mana in the air and bottle up the mana within you. They are connected via magical channels but not any physical medium, there's no chains or anythings, you just have a metal band around your wrists and ankles.]

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Probably in my room again...writing stories.
    [OOC: Thanks Aquila! I've edited my post accordingly.]
    Dormant

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Lilith's eyelid twitched insignificantly when she was completely ignored. It really started to look like good manners were a virtue common only to her world. The woman cleared her throat and spoke again.

"Perhaps let me rephrase myself... We're not interested in the offer as it is and by tomorrow won't even be here, neither to change our mind, nor to serve you. So unless there's another matter you'd like to disscus 'your majesty', we'll kindly take our leave..." She actually sounded just a bit irritated. Be it the realization what kind of person 'stood' before her, be it being ignored or even something else.

Lilith bowed again as she did previously, this time much more hastily, turned on her heel and headed towards the exit. "Saying we, unless you plan on staying Mr.O'Hara..." Still slightly chopping it, it seemed like the woman almost tried to pronounce Dino's name right for once as she called for him.
    Last edited by MrSkully; 02-18-2017 at 10:33 PM.

I should probably try and find something interesting to put in here...

Thread Information