StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104
Results 1,031 to 1,039 of 1039

Thread: Chaos Theory, the Wonderful World of Me RP

Suddenly Dino noticed that on the opposite side of the battlefield there was finally severe commotion. The helicopters dropping soldiers in pulled out, as small dust tornadoes began disrupting the landing areas. The Irish man peered his eyes towards the horizon, spotting Nocturn as he was plowing through the First Strike Troops. But something was off from him, or rather he never really bothered noticing about the zombie. He appeared more savage, almost as he was ruled by animal instincts.

As the eyes of the Irish man continued scanning the battlefield, he picked up a dust figure moving through the remaining First Strike Troops, knocking them down in an instant. Not too far away there was a woman, doing the same exact thing. Dino slowly reached for the radio inside his pocket, keeping his eyes on the three targets.

"Dino speaking. All First Strike teams must pull out. I repeat, all First Strike teams must pull out. Hawks give them some covering fire, but fire onto the two laser tagged targets. Assault Squads One through Five move up and take position on the perimeter line, barrels aimed towards the enemy convoy. Artillery focus your fire around the enemy convoy. Force them onto an island. We have the range advantage, let's use it. Celestial, give them a hand. Over." the man spoke calmly and with an authoritarian voice, imparting the orders with the utmost precision. Some voices echoed through his radio, simply replying Yessir or Roger that.

Dino slipped the radio back into his pocket and placed the two Uzis down onto the ground. He quickly searched through the inner shaft of the cross, extracting the R700 sniper rifle. He scoped in, targeting Lilith. His right hand moved away from the trigger and onto the scope, where Dino pressed a tiny button. Immediately after, the scope sight moved onto the rampaging Nocturn, where the same process followed. Dino lowered the rifle and quickly grabbed the radio out of his pocket.

"Targets Lima-India-Lima and November-Oscar-Charlie have been tagged. Give them steel, over."

As Dino referred this last message, a group of about 25 soldiers emerged from behind the derelict truck behind him. The men and women lined up a couple of meters in front of the Irish man, shadowing the invisible line that he drew along the horizon earlier. They all hit the deck in sequence, all their rifles aimed towards the enemy convoy, but not a single person fired. They all had their eye down the barrel of their respective guns.

"On my mark." he said, waiting for the artillery to do their job.

Spoiler for Quotes worth Remembering:

"Celestial, give them a hand."
    When te warlock heard the order he nodded, then remembered that Dino couldn't see him nod, so he replied, "You got it, boss!" into the nearest radio. He surveyed the field and suddenly an idea popped into his head. If he could pull this off, their side would get a serious advantage. He opened his spell book and it instantly opened to the spell he needed. His eyes began to glow a vibrant green as the magic began to flow through his body. A green spell circle surrounded various enemy soldiers.

sit terra ruit alto sub hoste! (The earth crumbles under the enemy!)

The ground began to shake and the earth enclosed in each circle crumbled, collapsing inward.
    Once the spell was finished, Celestial's eyes stopped glowing and he stumbled, sweating a little. He would need to chill with the heavy spells for a little, but hopefully he helped out.
    Last edited by SpacePunk; 05-26-2017 at 10:54 AM.
    I'm not good, not bad, but I sure as hell ain't ugly

Matthew watched the battle unfold, focused on enemy movements. Suddenly, he spotted the scary beast thing he'd been up against all the way back in the arena fight. Was that...Nocturn? The cyborg shook his head, wondering how much control Nocturn had over the mask right now. He seemed to be smashing everything that he was "supposed" to.

Matthew's fists clenched, and some of his raptors surged into the fight to assist his allies. If Nocturn threatened any of his party members, he wasn't sure what he'd do. The beast would always absorb his water...and he didn't want to have to use his ACST. The cyborg shook his head.

Stop it. he told himself. Focus. There's a war going on.
    Unavailable. In combat.

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Anna had a twig in her hand as she gathered some of the command team and moved forward, making sure to keep a close, but safe, distance from Kyle. Pointing the twig fiercely in the enemy's direction, she commanded her troops "Inform the artillerymen to focus their fire on the enemy's back row, where their communications and commanders may be established. Snipers, target the three individual high-profile players among them. The masked man wreaking havoc on our forces, the guitar player, and the woman in the black trench coat. No kill shots. Instead I want you to aim for their legs."

She peered across the battlefield to Dino and Celestial, and hoped that their actions would have all eyes in that area for the time being. Turning to two non particulars in her group, she ordered, "You two, get a small squad of three to five of your best troops and flank the opposite side of the battlefield from where Dino and Celestial are. Find their commander, their true commander, and capture him if you can. If you cannot get close enough, or in doing so would jeopardize your lives and the mission, then secure the kill shot." Anna waved them off with her twig before turning her attention back towards Kyle.

Kyle was certainly already feeling the effects of adrenaline and the instinct to survive, but those feelings would soon begin to magnify to a level that the man had never felt before. His muscles would begin to feel as if they were tightening, but the effects of the lactic acid could no longer be felt. His eyesight became flawless, and wielded the keenest perception. His body could regenerate from near fatal damage in a couple minutes. The effects of such a buff could drive men mad, so Anna made sure to keep an eye on him as well as manage her distance from the man. Bullets would find it difficult to claim the man's life, but stronger, concussive blasts would easily find their mark.
    SPAC: Genesis

"Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."

Timothy was rockin' out, not giving a sh** until a bullet narrowly missed his leg.

"F**k, I gotta take cover." Rolling behind the carcass of a charred truck, he yelled to Nocturn, "They are targeting us, bro! Careful!"

"It's a game of chess and I only got a King and 2 rooks... what should I do.."

Timothy glanced over at Samuel, the commander, the only one with a plan.

"He's got his hands full... Due to the opposition's military experience, cause I'm gonna guess they have Dino, they are much more coordinated then us right now.." Timothy mused.

"Maybe if I just... rally the troops."

Timothy, taking a glance back at Nocturn, retreated back to the Rebel infantry, and began to issue orders to a small group of them.

"Look, I ain't no commander, but I somewhat think what we need to do here..."

"The advantage they have over us is superior artillery, right? But we can maneuver much more easily, we have more 'legs' than them."

"If we can somehow disable the artillery in the backline and quickly make it back, it'll be a blow they won't forget. Anyone got any ideas?"

Timothy busted a chord over the surrounding area, showering enhancing magic over the troops. The troops could feel an increase of focus and eyesight, as well as a wind under their feet.

Spoiler for WHO I SUPP:

I will remember you, Iwata...
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    ...but you just dealt me a crisp one right there.

Matthew scanned the battlefield, eyes narrowed, analyzing the feedback of his raptors. The music guy seemed to have boosted the enemies with something. As the newly motivated army moved forward, Matthew realized that there were a lot more soldiers on the opposing team than he'd originally thought. His raptors were only good against individual targets.

Okay...Matthew thought to himself, closing his eyes and focusing. Time to bring out the big guns.

"Dino! It's time for some serious crowd control!" the cyborg called out, and he raised his arms high.

Matthew's frontline raptors charged into the battlefield, shifting to a prehistoric form much larger and more powerful than they were: T-Rex. The dinosaurs roared, barreling for the mid-line troops. As they moved, Matthew converted his water serpents beneath the perimeter line into their original form: water. He generated more and more liquid, keeping the moisture spread out beneath the front line as to not create a quicksand of sorts. If the time came, he'd bring all this up together in a massive tsunami wave. The wave would only hit enemies and vaporize around allies, but the attack would make no distinction between vehicles or other land-based obstacles. All in all...it was going to be extremely destructive.

He hoped he didn't have to use it.
    Unavailable. In combat.

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Dino surveyed how the battle was coming down. The artillery was doing its job so well that none of the infantry squads had to advance over the frontline. When Matthew summoned the horde of prehistorical creatures, Dino was slightly amazed, but kept his focus on the battle.

"Just hold the perimeter. Conclude your attack then retreat the water. I want you to use it as a shield in case of Lilith attacking." he referred towards the alien, before stepping behind the soldier line that was awaiting to fire. The command came quickly after, unleashing a storm of bullets towards the Rebel blockade. In combination with the artillery shells raining from the sky, Dino was sure that the other team wasn't having a great time. The Irish man reached into his pocket and grabbed the radio, bringing it at his mouth a moment later.

"Hawks, I want eyes on the enemy camp. Scout the situation from up above."

Spoiler for Quotes worth Remembering:

"Useless..." Lilith murmured displeased, as she saw Samuel's men constantly die around her accomplishing nothing but giving her more ash. By now their side of the battlefield was littered with empty metal shells of armors, only piles of dust within. She was just about to move onto step two, but the enemy made their move first.

As their position kept getting pressured and the line of guns was formed, it was quite easy to predict what happens next if the situation remains like this. "Scatter, get some cover!" The women yelled at top of her lungs to whoever could hear her, before all the 'tagged' remains erupted like geysers, creating a thick smokescreen that engulfed the party and their allies. It was similar to what the others experienced in the capital, except it wasn't close as severe. The cloud was much larger yes, but there were no shards flying about and ash swirled lazily and slowly around. Plus, this time Dino's party was on the outside of it.

Dino's troops were now forced to shoot blind, but so were Lilith's, and Matt's water attack would mix in contact with wall of ash, making mass of goop unusable for both parties. There was no movement visible in the smokescreen, and if Dino gave order to cease fire, the battlefield would've get relatively quiet for a moment. As one of the helicopters hovered over, a giant tendril suddenly emerged from the cloud grasping onto its tail, and using machine's own momentum, it swung it around throwing it off balance and lobbing it where it would make most damage; other party's location, where also the bastion of guns was formed.

And just like that, Lilith moved onto offensive. The wall of dust began to move towards the enemy like an approaching sand storm, gradually gaining in severity as it sped up, and formed bigger shards, and the Necromancer began to give out orders again. "Nocturn! Advance with the cloud and give them hell! Find the water mage and neutralize him...Me and Walter will back you up in a second!" Lilith knew, that in the chaos of the storm, only her and the zombie should be able to act unhindered, thanks to their abilities, and Abra's 'shield'. Matthew seemed to be the only one capable of nullifying the effects of her magic and vice-versa, she needed him gone.

"Regroup and collect yourselves!" The women yelled to remaining soldiers. "I want everyone combat-ready again by the time the dust settles down!"
    Using the distraction provided, Samuel men finally began to do something. Even though now in smaller numbers, vehicles and artillery were being manned one after another, ready to do their work once the order is given.
    Last edited by MrSkully; 06-01-2017 at 09:55 AM.

I should probably try and find something interesting to put in here...

"Yes sir!" Matthew acknowledged, focusing on his saurian combatants. He began to call them back, but then a massive dust storm hit. Lilith.

Uh, oh.

"Um...Dino?" the cyborg called out, pointing towards the massive ash wall. "I'm thinking we're probably going to have to end this pretty quick!"

He raised his arms, ready to unleash his element on the enemy forces, and then looked over his shoulder for the signal. "I'm going to use a tsunami. It'll pretty much wipe out everything except Timothy, Lilith, Z-dude, and the commanders."

He paused a moment, and then added quietly: "But I'll wait for your orders, sir."
    Unavailable. In combat.

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Thread Information