StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 104 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Chaos Theory, the Wonderful World of Me RP

Z watched as Grant and Noct walked ahead and Z smirked "decisive aren't they? The first one either has no idea what he's running into or has some strength to back up his walk" Z decided to follow down the pine route. After all pine was harder to burn anyway so if he decided to use his abilities he would be less likely to torch his allies. Z moved swiftly after them to avoid the notice of as many of the others as he could.

He wanted to test how aware they were and if they could hold their own enough to keep up. Z wanted only the strong to be his allies. Z began to slowly approach Noct as he and the Silver haired fellow had gained a bit of ground from going unnoticed or atleast ignored for so long.
    "I can draw, I can write, I can debate, but I chose to Animate"

~Z

Timothy was far ahead of the group, having took the pine path, but he did not seem to notice.
    Stooping again to get a blue-raspberry Jolly Rancher, he took in the sights of huge peppermint trees, striped crimson and the purest white, and the bright green of the mint grass.
    All blending with the blue expanse of sky, it was a sight to see.
    Hearing footsteps, he sat on a conveniently circle-shaped toffee to see who it was.

Spoiler for WHO I SUPP:

I will remember you, Iwata...
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    ...but you just dealt me a crisp one right there.

The Universe In My Eyes Creepin_Bro's Avatar
    John reached the path right after Z, and stopped
    a few people were taking the route full of pines, and the rest were figuring out what to do
    John new that pines usually grew in colder climates, and his armor was most certainly not air conditioned
    as he was thinking he noticed Z start moving along the pine path
    "guess I don't have a say in the matter" he quietly mumbled to himself "ah well, I prefer that path any way"
    and with that, he started jogging to catch up with the rest of the group on that path

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Yeah that's 5056 IFUKDURMOM drive, it's the house on the end and the road is a long one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    You know what's really long? The dick I'm gonna stick in your nostril you lil cumbucket spitoon ass bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Will that be cash or credit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    I'll take your food stamps card you broke crackwhore no-teeth having, giving gumjobs for a bump ass musty hag.

Or just any card. Debit or Bredit works

Dead on Arrival TheLordAndSavant's Avatar
    Nox looked at the choices of the people around him, people were going the pine route or standing around. He saw both the rotting man and another man start walking. They looked to be fine allies. I'm betting the mileage I can get out of these guys will be good. At least the silver haired one. On the other hand, the path less traveled would most likely have less predators. Nox took the pine path to be safe.

(((OOC: I guess the "tall man" is me, although 'man with the glasses','red coated man','the one holding the cross' would have been more appreciated)))

"I wouldn't call them decisive. That's sign of cockyness and superiority concept." Dino stated, adjusting his glasses gently with his index finger. He himself turned towards the pine tree path and began walking, seemingly following the group.
    "Whereas for the paths, I doubt there is a safer one. I'd see it as more of a 'pick your poison' type of thing, savvy?" he slipped his left hand into the pocket of his coat, grasping a handful of bullets. His right hand was still holding a cigarette, which he puffed on regularly.

Spoiler for Quotes worth Remembering:

Z had caught up to Noctern and looked back noticing others had ended up following. It seemed as though everyone either preferred this route or simply didn't want to be singled out. Z was able to hear what the man carrying the cross had said and simply thought that those who acted out of cockiness either had a reason to act so or were naive to what was going on. Either way Z simply thought it would either provide an example for the group or would reveal a strong ally. It excited Z of the idea that some of these persons may have a strength greater than the foes he faced in the past. He sighed dismissing it as a fantasy thought and put his hands in his pockets as he looked at Noct curiously "so Abra brought us to entertain him yes? He mentioned we would face challenges and I believe he mentioned we would fight some others or some things. From the way you move you seem kind of weighed down" Z examined the partially decayed man with his metallic like embodiment "either Abra has a sick sense of torturing some who are not in peak condition or perhaps you are far more than just a sickly man?" Z cautiously reached to touch the mans arm to test physical strength

~Z

[OOC: MrSkully hasn't posted so I decided to just move him down the pine route.]

Spoiler for Silly Haru, Everyone Enjoy:

Spoiler for Pine Route Group:
    Last edited by Aquila; 04-12-2016 at 12:45 PM.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Noctum looked over his shoulder as Z touched his arm. He wasn't really bothered but instead of saying so, he pulled away; his jaw clicked.

"I am sick," Nocturn said. "Was so even before this."

Suddenly, the scene before them manifested a gruff red bear, it was transparent, reminding him of the magnificent and pristine glass golems that protected the halls of the Gracious Guide but this was obviously different. A wild animal, and it seemed to be angry.

Thr zombie of Lantern's Cross grabbed his metal batons and brought them to bare. He was slow, his usual speed as a crew member diminished but he could still pack a whallop if needed.

He waited for orders from the captain.. then the thought suprised him. Perhaps a bit of his human side did remain, but for how long?

Spoiler for :

Z grinned as he looked Ahead "I put that much together" he said as he spawned he long broadsword and extended it forward with little effort. He examined the large creature. It resembled a predator but was sadistically characterized as a sweet to be eaten. But it was sentient and just as much of a killer as any predator "guess this is our first display. How does something made of gel manage to kill anything made of flesh?" Z said out loud taking his stance

~Z

Dead on Arrival TheLordAndSavant's Avatar
    Nox was lost in thought as he saw a flash of crimson pass his field of view. "Hey look, a bear!" exclaimed Nox, giving the hapless twit bit one last go. "It's pretty big! Maybe it's friendly?" Even as he said this however, he moved back and positioned himself behind the hooded person. He reached inside his jacket and fished out a dart, preparing to dip it into a poison. I don't think the poison will work on it, but it's worth a try. Push comes to shove, I've destroyed ballistic gel with my bat before.

Thread Information