StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Invitation: Mafia Championship Season 3 - Azure Representing!

Invitation: Mafia Championship Season 3 - Azure Representing!

Taken from their website:

The Mafia Championship is an annual online tournament series that pits representatives from various mafia communities against each other as they compete to determine the internet's greatest forum mafia player. The representatives are officially and democratically chosen to be "Champions" by their respective communities.

Season 1 ran in 2013-2014, while Season 2 ran in 2015. Season 3 will run soon this year.

Hey guys. I recently got a PM from someone who is running this Mafia event composing of members from over a hundred communities. Sort of like Mafia for multiple universes. The details of that can be found in the link below:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...EzC_BQjic/edit

If anyone here is still interested in the game and have some spare time on their hands, maybe they'd like to volunteer to represent Stickpage! If anyone's interested, or if you'd like to volunteer anyone, just post in this thread and let's discuss it.

Remember, you don't need to be a "Pro". You just need to have fun with it

You can also PM the guy responsible for this: Thingyman. He's just lurking around here somewhere.

Relevant Links:

Mafia Championship Hub Post - http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/...rmation-Thread
    Thread from the 1st Season - http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59...hread-1489540/
    Finale Thread from Last Season - http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/...ionship-Finale

Only one player from SP? I think Exile or Nish should do it. I think they're both busy with their lives atm tho, so I'm not sure if they'd be up for it.

I'm pretty sure more than 1 people from each community can participate.

Also Smile you should go too.
    Yo yo yo, wassup, my name is R-Dizzle-Fo-Shizzle-My-Nizzle-Off-Da-Hizzle...Drizzle and check out my "Off Da Hizzle" Youtube Channel.
    Spoiler for SE stuff:

I'd probably give it a go. Depends on the kind of time I'll have in the next coming weeks

Also to answer your question I'll probably be getting Skype once all is said and done, no worries

ErrorBlender maybe. He totally destroyed us last time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youwishjellyfish View Post
    One of these days I'm going to punch you right in the throat.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzle View Post
    I'm pretty sure more than 1 people from each community can participate.
    Yeah I'm pretty sure they can't: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/...nfirmations%29

It's just one person per community.

As for the scheduling, there are 8 qualifying games throughout April, May and June. Each game will probably last around 2 weeks. Your representative would in other words need to just have a 2-3-week stretch during those months where they can play. I'm sending out a Doodle, so he/she just signs up for the dates that suit them well.

Keep in mind the activity requirements, you'd need to make 10+ posts per day phase (can be all short posts ofc), and you might be faced with 500 posts (again, mostly short posts) per day for the first few days.

Please let me know within the next couple of days if there is anyone for sure willing to volunteer and I'll lock down a spot for you guys . Personally, I'm really hoping that Stickpage is represented - I used to love stick animations, or well, I guess I still do.

neat

yeah I'll do it unless someone else wants to give it a go

Awesome, I'm hereby locking in a spot for you guys. I just need the final decision sometime before Monday next week (sorry for the short notice!).

Make us proud Exile

(and by that I mean make yourself proud, because who would you impress here)
    Last edited by Hewitt; 04-15-2016 at 04:51 AM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information