StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Hello! I'm Shapiro!

Hello! I'm Shapiro!

Hello, I'm Sharpiro! So Creepin_Bro recommended I make this thread get help from all of you. Thank you to whoever replies to this thread. So I have drawn an RHG character from scratch on copy paper. I'm going to ask some questions to help get my RHG started.

So question 1: What animation software should I use? (I will only accept free ones)
    question 2: Where should I make my RHG thread?
    question 3: I'm going to be busy because I am still a student, what should I do so that I don't get requests for RHG battles when I'm studying?

I appreciate your help if you can answer my questions. Thanks again! ^-^

The Universe In My Eyes Creepin_Bro's Avatar
    WELCOME TO STICK PAGE
    Good luck in all your endeavors
    And may the mods be ever in your favor
    You should probably confront the strange creatures known as
    The Rules < (thats a link to teh rules)
    and The Guide< (thats a link to teh guide)

IT'S ME AGAIN lolz
    The RHG info below is just something I copy past into any animators intro, so I'll answer your specific questions now
    1: There are generally 2 used for RHG, Flash, and Pivot

Pivot is much easier to use, but in the end requires MUCH more time and effort to make special effects and what not, in pivot you are given a stick figure that has pre made joints and is animated by moving it like a puppet, but effects/weapons have to be created in a different program and imported to Pivot

Flash is more complicated but gives WAY more possibilities, in flash you actually draw the scene and use tools to create
    any character/effect/weapon/landscape .ect

I prefer flash
    the newer flash costs money, but Macromedia Flash 8 is easily obtained via a crack, but I'm not allowed to tell you how to get that crack (It's easy though)

2: Clearly haven't looked around yet, there is a clearly labled RHG section with a RHG character sub-section in it
    (Reading the guide linked above will tell you where and what stuff is)

3: When you make a RHG (there are links about that in this post PLEASE read them) there is a section you add called availability, you can edit your thread at any time to change your availability.

Welp, that's about it, Hope to see good things from you soon ;D

As an animator you might wanna join RHG
    If you don't already no what it is, RHG is a system where you chreate a character (known as an RHG) with ability's and weaknesses
    You then challenge other animators to duel with each others RHG's
    You then set a due date, and animate a fight between the two RHG's, to be turned in on the set date
    One of the two fighters starts a thread with a poll, asking who's animation was better, and both anims
    Here's some links
    Starting your RHG
    RHG Q&A
    RHG Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Yeah that's 5056 IFUKDURMOM drive, it's the house on the end and the road is a long one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    You know what's really long? The dick I'm gonna stick in your nostril you lil cumbucket spitoon ass bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Will that be cash or credit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    I'll take your food stamps card you broke crackwhore no-teeth having, giving gumjobs for a bump ass musty hag.

Or just any card. Debit or Bredit works

Hi again Creepin_Bro! Well Thx for your advice. Well, I hope now I become successful RHG animator.

Yuuki Shiroi Skyler ( adiva zahwa )'s Avatar
    indonesia . in front of my laptop , tablet or computer
    Hello Sharpiro, and welcome to StickPage. I hope you enjoy your days and become a great animator ( owh anyway i send friend request )

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpiro View Post
    Hi again Creepin_Bro! Well Thx for your advice. Well, I hope now I become successful RHG animator.
    Yes you will, my friend.
    [ I like to smirk ] That's just my personality.
    Oh you like doing that too? Let's be friends.

Hello and thx for the support guys (also I like smirking)

Thread Information