StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Tetsu

  1. #1
    The Iron BEAST darkhitman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    88

    Tetsu



    Tetsu
    #EB0000


    Abilities
    Tetsu is a master at close hand to hand combat, he has quick reflexes,
    superhuman strength, an ability he calls Slowdown and he also has a mysterious special armor called "FortÚnium"




    Strengths



    Superhuman Muscles- Tetsu has been training his body since childhood so he has stronger muscles that make up his superhuman strength.... He is able to lift up over 100,000 grams/1 quintal




    Agility- Despite his heavy body, Tetsu is very agile. He can do flips, rolls, tumbles, aerials
    etc with ease




    Slowdown-Like I said earlier, due to his quick reflexes he has developed an ability called Slowdown, which allows him to slow down the speed of time momentarily allowing him to
    anticipate enemies next attack and to dodge or counter them




    Speed- Beacause of Tetsu's superhuman muscles his leg muscles and leg strength are enhanced, giving
    him extreme propulsion, acceleration, speed and some damn sharp kicks;D


    FortÚnium-(Pronounced: for-tai-nium) It is a mysterious black colored metal that is said to be the strongest
    hardest, heaviest, most dense metal in the universe. He obtained this after 12 years of constant
    training.... he can wield it as his own armor and can form it into blades(rarely)




    Misdirection- Tetsu is a slender and lean looking guy even though he's so strong, He uses this to trick his opponents into believing he is weak but then ends up whooping all their asses ;D



    Fullbody Armor Mode- When Tetsu realizes that his opponent is too powerful!!! He covers his whole body in Fortenium which increases his strength, speed and all other attributes. In this form he can imbue weapons, objects and enemy attacks(like blasts and stuff) with it but it puts a lot of strain on his body, so he can only hold it for 20 seconds






    Weaknesses



    Spoiler for Weaknesses:
    Spoiler for check it out:


    Spoiler for Personality:



    Demo
    Spoiler for My demo:



    Battles:Tetsu vs Yazuki
    Tetsu vs Spark

    2.5/0 points


    Availability
    YES!!!
    Last edited by darkhitman; 10-30-2016 at 10:38 AM.

  2. #2
    The Universe In My Eyes Creepin_Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Where do ya think?
    Posts
    757
    Well hit damn, this is pretty good

    A lot of people mess up with their RHG being to op, but you did well in keeping him fair and defeat able

    Might want to change some of those time limits, cause the longest RHG fight I've seen is about 6 min, and being blind for five of those minutes or being way to strong for three minutes, seem unreasonable

    Other than that, you did pretty good, nice demo as well, didn't know you were a pivot user (at least I think you are, correct me if I'm wrong)
    Last edited by Creepin_Bro; 04-29-2016 at 02:57 PM.






    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Yeah that's 5056 IFUKDURMOM drive, it's the house on the end and the road is a long one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    You know what's really long? The dick I'm gonna stick in your nostril you lil cumbucket spitoon ass bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Will that be cash or credit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    I'll take your food stamps card you broke crackwhore no-teeth having, giving gumjobs for a bump ass musty hag.

    Or just any card. Debit or Bredit works

  3. #3
    Pivot Animator Riott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    222
    Eh, you have an "okay" demo compared to some things I see.
    Spoiler for tip of the day:


    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it, then paste this into your signature



    Spoiler for bullshit:


    Spoiler for stuff to feel dramatic:

  4. #4
    The Universe In My Eyes Creepin_Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Where do ya think?
    Posts
    757
    Quote Originally Posted by Riott View Post
    Eh, you have an "okay" demo compared to some things I see.
    There might need to be an emphasis on 'compared to what I've seen', for an average or beginner animator, that demo is pretty good






    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Yeah that's 5056 IFUKDURMOM drive, it's the house on the end and the road is a long one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    You know what's really long? The dick I'm gonna stick in your nostril you lil cumbucket spitoon ass bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Will that be cash or credit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    I'll take your food stamps card you broke crackwhore no-teeth having, giving gumjobs for a bump ass musty hag.

    Or just any card. Debit or Bredit works

  5. #5
    The Iron BEAST darkhitman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Creepin_Bro View Post
    Well hit damn, this is pretty good

    A lot of people mess up with their RHG being to op, but you did well in keeping him fair and defeat able

    Might want to change some of those time limits, cause the longest RHG fight I've seen is about 6 min, and being blind for five of those minutes or being way to strong for three minutes, seem unreasonable

    Other than that, you did pretty good, nice demo as well, didn't know you were a pivot user (at least I think you are, correct me if I'm wrong)
    Thanks for the compliments Creepin_Bro, the time spans aren't really literal
    but I'll change em ryt away
    And yes I am a pivot user

    Quote Originally Posted by Riott
    Eh, you have an "okay" demo compared to some things I see
    Well the "okay" kinda pisses me off I mean, you could've given a better review (especially with the quotation marks)
    but Indeeed my demo is better than a lot others I've seen i just wanted to keep it short

  6. #6
    Heir of mediocrity Xyskal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    The core of Pluto.
    Posts
    1,544
    Hey, the demo was actually not that bad.
    But the only problem I have is that some of his cool downs are too long, just like Creepin said.

    FBAM seems like his ultimate technique, and as such it is stronger than the rest, but I think having it capped at one minute is a bit too much. Think of how much can happen in one minute during a fight. I think it would be better at half that, like 30 seconds or so.

    And the multiple armor thing's time limit is too long to matter in a fight. 40 minutes seems a bit much. So does 14.
    I think It would be better if It was like 1 = 120 seconds 2 = 60 seconds 3 = 30 seconds 4 = 15 seconds.

    And in your demo, my only real problem with it is that the turn from when Tetsu punches that blue guy and addresses the green guy with the spear needed some work. Just that entire section in general needed work, but the punch and the turn especially looked like it required special attention.

    I was just suggesting things here. Hope it helps!


    Spoiler for my favorite quote on this entire website.:





    Spoiler for support:

  7. #7
    The Iron BEAST darkhitman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyskal View Post
    Hey, the demo was actually not that bad.
    But the only problem I have is that some of his cool downs are too long, just like Creepin said.

    FBAM seems like his ultimate technique, and as such it is stronger than the rest, but I think having it capped at one minute is a bit too much. Think of how much can happen in one minute during a fight. I think it would be better at half that, like 30 seconds or so.

    And the multiple armor thing's time limit is too long to matter in a fight. 40 minutes seems a bit much. So does 14.
    I think It would be better if It was like 1 = 120 seconds 2 = 60 seconds 3 = 30 seconds 4 = 15 seconds.

    And in your demo, my only real problem with it is that the turn from when Tetsu punches that blue guy and addresses the green guy with the spear needed some work. Just that entire section in general needed work, but the punch and the turn especially looked like it required special attention.

    I was just suggesting things here. Hope it helps!
    OK, I've changed the time limits a little bit
    didn't really think it'd be that important
    alas i cant do much about the demo,even after your stern lecture,
    i would update it but im feelin' lazy
    thanks for the heads up though.

  8. #8
    Backwards sdrawkcaB Inverse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    I am where I am
    Posts
    10
    That was nice, you had a very good idea and story for your character
    I think some of the weaknesses are irrelevant.. But its all good
    Your demo was also smackdown, well then good luck bro

  9. #9
    Stop being a cunt M'Cytrust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Ad interim \ just for a while
    Posts
    148
    Woah, dang it. I really like it man. I think this is a pretty decent character.
    Never thought a FortÚnium can be a deadly weapon.
    And yo, nothing to say here anymore, cuz the guys have already pointed out your problems there,
    and you have already fixed that, so that's good. You accept people's perspective, I mean by that, their suggestions.

    Stars coming outta my eyes when I watch your demo. Pretty good! You're doing well so far!

    Good luck with your future battles!
    Last edited by M'Cytrust; 05-01-2016 at 12:44 AM.
    [ I like to smirk ] That's just my personality.
    Oh you like doing that too? Let's be friends.

  10. #10
    Senior Member wanderingbrodude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    utah
    Posts
    120
    sick dude

    Clans I Support
    Spoiler for :

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •