StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tetsu

Tetsu

Tetsu
    #EB0000

Abilities
    Tetsu is a master at close hand to hand combat, he has quick reflexes,
    superhuman strength, an ability he calls Slowdown and he also has a mysterious special armor called "FortÚnium"

Strengths

Superhuman Muscles- Tetsu has been training his body since childhood so he has stronger muscles that make up his superhuman strength.... He is able to lift up over 100,000 grams/1 quintal

Agility- Despite his heavy body, Tetsu is very agile. He can do flips, rolls, tumbles, aerials
    etc with ease

Slowdown-Like I said earlier, due to his quick reflexes he has developed an ability called Slowdown, which allows him to slow down the speed of time momentarily allowing him to
    anticipate enemies next attack and to dodge or counter them

Speed- Beacause of Tetsu's superhuman muscles his leg muscles and leg strength are enhanced, giving
    him extreme propulsion, acceleration, speed and some damn sharp kicks;D

FortÚnium-(Pronounced: for-tai-nium) It is a mysterious black colored metal that is said to be the strongest
    hardest, heaviest, most dense metal in the universe. He obtained this after 12 years of constant
    training.... he can wield it as his own armor and can form it into blades(rarely)

Misdirection- Tetsu is a slender and lean looking guy even though he's so strong, He uses this to trick his opponents into believing he is weak but then ends up whooping all their asses ;D

Fullbody Armor Mode- When Tetsu realizes that his opponent is too powerful!!! He covers his whole body in Fortenium which increases his strength, speed and all other attributes. In this form he can imbue weapons, objects and enemy attacks(like blasts and stuff) with it but it puts a lot of strain on his body, so he can only hold it for 20 seconds

Weaknesses

Spoiler for Weaknesses:
    Spoiler for check it out:

Spoiler for Personality:

Demo
    Spoiler for My demo:

Battles:Tetsu vs Yazuki
    Tetsu vs Spark

2.5/0 points

Availability
    YES!!!
    Last edited by darkhitman; 10-30-2016 at 10:38 AM.

The Universe In My Eyes Creepin_Bro's Avatar
    Well hit damn, this is pretty good

A lot of people mess up with their RHG being to op, but you did well in keeping him fair and defeat able

Might want to change some of those time limits, cause the longest RHG fight I've seen is about 6 min, and being blind for five of those minutes or being way to strong for three minutes, seem unreasonable

Other than that, you did pretty good, nice demo as well, didn't know you were a pivot user (at least I think you are, correct me if I'm wrong)
    Last edited by Creepin_Bro; 04-29-2016 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Yeah that's 5056 IFUKDURMOM drive, it's the house on the end and the road is a long one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    You know what's really long? The dick I'm gonna stick in your nostril you lil cumbucket spitoon ass bitch.
    Will that be cash or credit?
    I'll take your food stamps card you broke crackwhore no-teeth having, giving gumjobs for a bump ass musty hag.

Or just any card. Debit or Bredit works

Eh, you have an "okay" demo compared to some things I see.
    Spoiler for tip of the day:

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it, then paste this into your signature

Spoiler for bullshit:

Spoiler for stuff to feel dramatic:

The Universe In My Eyes Creepin_Bro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Riott View Post
    Eh, you have an "okay" demo compared to some things I see.
    There might need to be an emphasis on 'compared to what I've seen', for an average or beginner animator, that demo is pretty good

Yeah that's 5056 IFUKDURMOM drive, it's the house on the end and the road is a long one.
    You know what's really long? The dick I'm gonna stick in your nostril you lil cumbucket spitoon ass bitch.
    Will that be cash or credit?
    I'll take your food stamps card you broke crackwhore no-teeth having, giving gumjobs for a bump ass musty hag.

Or just any card. Debit or Bredit works

Quote Originally Posted by Creepin_Bro View Post
    Well hit damn, this is pretty good

A lot of people mess up with their RHG being to op, but you did well in keeping him fair and defeat able

Might want to change some of those time limits, cause the longest RHG fight I've seen is about 6 min, and being blind for five of those minutes or being way to strong for three minutes, seem unreasonable

Other than that, you did pretty good, nice demo as well, didn't know you were a pivot user (at least I think you are, correct me if I'm wrong)
    Thanks for the compliments Creepin_Bro, the time spans aren't really literal
    but I'll change em ryt away
    And yes I am a pivot user

Quote Originally Posted by Riott
    Eh, you have an "okay" demo compared to some things I see
    Well the "okay" kinda pisses me off I mean, you could've given a better review (especially with the quotation marks)
    but Indeeed my demo is better than a lot others I've seen i just wanted to keep it short

Hey, the demo was actually not that bad.
    But the only problem I have is that some of his cool downs are too long, just like Creepin said.

FBAM seems like his ultimate technique, and as such it is stronger than the rest, but I think having it capped at one minute is a bit too much. Think of how much can happen in one minute during a fight. I think it would be better at half that, like 30 seconds or so.

And the multiple armor thing's time limit is too long to matter in a fight. 40 minutes seems a bit much. So does 14.
    I think It would be better if It was like 1 = 120 seconds 2 = 60 seconds 3 = 30 seconds 4 = 15 seconds.

And in your demo, my only real problem with it is that the turn from when Tetsu punches that blue guy and addresses the green guy with the spear needed some work. Just that entire section in general needed work, but the punch and the turn especially looked like it required special attention.

I was just suggesting things here. Hope it helps!

Spoiler for my favorite quote on this entire website.:

Spoiler for support:

Quote Originally Posted by Xyskal View Post
    Hey, the demo was actually not that bad.
    But the only problem I have is that some of his cool downs are too long, just like Creepin said.

FBAM seems like his ultimate technique, and as such it is stronger than the rest, but I think having it capped at one minute is a bit too much. Think of how much can happen in one minute during a fight. I think it would be better at half that, like 30 seconds or so.

And the multiple armor thing's time limit is too long to matter in a fight. 40 minutes seems a bit much. So does 14.
    I think It would be better if It was like 1 = 120 seconds 2 = 60 seconds 3 = 30 seconds 4 = 15 seconds.

And in your demo, my only real problem with it is that the turn from when Tetsu punches that blue guy and addresses the green guy with the spear needed some work. Just that entire section in general needed work, but the punch and the turn especially looked like it required special attention.

I was just suggesting things here. Hope it helps!
    OK, I've changed the time limits a little bit
    didn't really think it'd be that important
    alas i cant do much about the demo,even after your stern lecture,
    i would update it but im feelin' lazy
    thanks for the heads up though.

That was nice, you had a very good idea and story for your character
    I think some of the weaknesses are irrelevant.. But its all good
    Your demo was also smackdown, well then good luck bro

Woah, dang it. I really like it man. I think this is a pretty decent character.
    Never thought a FortÚnium can be a deadly weapon.
    And yo, nothing to say here anymore, cuz the guys have already pointed out your problems there,
    and you have already fixed that, so that's good. You accept people's perspective, I mean by that, their suggestions.

Stars coming outta my eyes when I watch your demo. Pretty good! You're doing well so far!

Good luck with your future battles!
    Last edited by M'Cytrust; 05-01-2016 at 12:44 AM.
    [ I like to smirk ] That's just my personality.
    Oh you like doing that too? Let's be friends.

sick dude

Clans I Support
    Spoiler for :

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information