StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Problems (Outlaw admins and sadistic rules)

Problems (Outlaw admins and sadistic rules)

Dear CRAZYJAY,
    During the past months I feel too lame playing Stick Empires.

My first problem is that I find few admins ignorant and evil. A good example of them is Ryan Scotts, who repetitively bans too quickly without giving chances. My evidence to prove that is that one day my internet connection went really slow, and it took time for my 5 messages to come up, but unfortunately they all came up at the same time, and AsePlayer banned me for a week just because he thought that I was 'spamming' when he haven't even checked out what happened. I find this injustice problematic, in my opinion it's wrong. Also, it made me think that maybe he did that in propose just because he enjoys disabling poor people from chatting. This is not the only evidence for my point;
    Few months ago I saw AsePlayer spamming 5 times, one after one, his match replay with another player. I find this awful because I got one day ban when I posted my match replay only 2 times in a raw.

Therefore I find Ase selfish, stupid, violent, pervert, annoying, unreliable, snob, unfair, mean, nasty, evil, ignorant, bad player and severally sadistic.

Thanks to the few evidences I have to support my view, I hope you'll get rid of him soon and that you'll fix my IP ban!
    I am banned from using www.stickempires.com for revolting against the unfair government... If you could fix that I will never ever show my mind in this dictatoric chat again, but if you don't fix that, eventually I will come up with supporters and end up this game.

As you read my comment, I recommend maybe we should have an election every 6 months, deciding which players may own administration mod and which don't deserve it.

The message was sent on the 4th May 2016, at 17:50 (UMT +0.00)
    by
    ARIVILIAR, also known as the commander of the VV movement against admins and unfair rules offending noobs and convicted players.

This is posted in the wrong section. Actually it doesn't matter, CJ won't read it anyway.

There's no point sending deluded threats about the 'VV movement'. Either way its #VN. Also no point making excuses that make no sense when just yesterday you made an apology post for spamming.

Send an email to CrazyJay instead in the vain hope that he will actually read it let alone do something productive and helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Press G to Win
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIVILIAR View Post
    If I don't get unbanned in 48 hours, I will revenge so hard that CRAZYJAY will lose his game....

So. What you're saying here, is that you're salty over an IP chat ban, and calling Ase names.

Besides, you're being way too overdramatic with this. Next.

A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIVILIAR View Post
    My first problem is that I find few admins ignorant and evil. A good example of them is Ryan Scotts, who repetitively bans too quickly without giving chances. My evidence to prove that is that one day my internet connection went really slow, and it took time for my 5 messages to come up, but unfortunately they all came up at the same time, and AsePlayer banned me for a week just because he thought that I was 'spamming' when he haven't even checked out what happened.
    I haven't ever seen 5 msgs pop up at once, so that's incorrect. Evidence = screenshots, not just you whining. I never ban for a week unless it's someone erasing the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIVILIAR
    I find this injustice problematic, in my opinion it's wrong. Also, it made me think that maybe he did that in propose just because he enjoys disabling poor people from chatting.
    I treat the chat like my child at this point, I've put so much effort into it. I like to strike up friendly conversations with the players and ban fairly, as I have taken it upon myself to be the temporary band-aid for the global chat. I never enjoy banning people, that would just be messed up. I only ban when necessary and I almost always give a warning (depending on how silly the situation is).

This is not the only evidence for my point;
    Few months ago I saw AsePlayer spamming 5 times, one after one, his match replay with another player. I find this awful because I got one day ban when I posted my match replay only 2 times in a raw.
    I haven't played a match in a very, very long time and I wouldn't spam a replay anyways. I don't take pride in beating up anyone or getting beaten, why would I share it with people? That's just being a poor sport.
    Therefore I find Ase selfish, stupid, violent, pervert, annoying, unreliable, snob, unfair, mean, nasty, evil, ignorant, bad player and severally sadistic.
    All of these are pretty wild claims. I would like to know how I am a pervert, as I haven't done anything to be labeled as that. If I was nasty and evil, I wouldn't be an admin. I'm never selfish, I enjoy helping people out with whatever they need. Define "Bad player" and how that's relevant to the situation. How can one be unreliable when they are the most active admin? The rest of these claims are just silly 6th grade insults, so I won't bother responding to each one.

Thanks to the few evidences I have to support my view, I hope you'll get rid of him soon and that you'll fix my IP ban!
    I am banned from using www.stickempires.com for revolting against the unfair government... If you could fix that I will never ever show my mind in this dictatoric chat again, but if you don't fix that, eventually I will come up with supporters and end up this game.
    You still have no evidence, you didn't take a screenshot or anything, we're just going off what you're saying, and since you seem very unreasonable and aggressive with this post, it's hard to listen to you and believe you're being 100% truthful with what you say. I'm probably not going anywhere for a while, and for the record, CJ IP banned you, I didn't nor did I ask him to, unless you got ip banned from the account "AsePlayerisgayx", because he IP banned that one lol. It looks like you have no valid argument and just want back in the game, blaming whoever and throwing whoever under the bus needed to get that accomplished, but CJ and all at stickpage and Stick Empires aren't dumb, you know. The only supporters you will have are most likely empiresma and ArchyBeatz.

As you read my comment, I recommend maybe we should have an election every 6 months, deciding which players may own administration mod and which don't deserve it.
    All that are currently admin are there because they were chosen by the developers. If they go rouge or anything like that, I could message the devs and get it quickly dealt with. Seeing as this hasn't happened, I can assume the current admins are sufficient.

The message was sent on the 4th May 2016, at 17:50 (UMT +0.00)
    by
    ARIVILIAR, also known as the commander of the VV movement against admins and unfair rules offending noobs and convicted players.
    We can see when your message was sent, we don't need you pointing it out.

What's "VV"? Clearly nothing if we haven't heard of it before. I've lost any respect I had for you after you started attacking me on my YouTube channel, and now on StickPage. You clearly weren't wanted here if you got IP banned. How about you reflect on what possibly could have gone wrong to get you in this position.

FYI attacking SE and "taking it down" even though you can't and you're bluffing like crazy, is against the TOS and will probably lead to legal actions lol. GL with that though.
    Last edited by AsePlayer; 05-04-2016 at 11:06 PM.

my sides
    Spoiler for kankanmikan:

Ase is gaining fans everyday.
    Yo yo yo, wassup, my name is R-Dizzle-Fo-Shizzle-My-Nizzle-Off-Da-Hizzle...Drizzle and check out my "Off Da Hizzle" Youtube Channel.
    Spoiler for SE stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzle View Post
    Will soon dominate the world :^)
    2k subs and counting <3

Only 40 mils more to dominate the world.
    Yo yo yo, wassup, my name is R-Dizzle-Fo-Shizzle-My-Nizzle-Off-Da-Hizzle...Drizzle and check out my "Off Da Hizzle" Youtube Channel.
    Spoiler for SE stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzle View Post
    At this rate, we'll need a subforum for that lol

Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    Will soon dominate the world :^)
    2k subs and counting <3
    Congratz on that, btw

Quote Originally Posted by ActiveFirewall View Post
    At this rate, we'll need a subforum for that lol

Congratz on that, btw
    Thanks fam. I also found a great video on stickpage you guys should check out:
    http://stickpage.com/stickwarlegacyspells.shtml
    :3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information