StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Dungeons RP

OOC Edit: I didn't see the other posts. I'm gonna have to edit this post later.
    Last edited by Xyskal; 07-14-2016 at 10:52 AM.
    Spoiler for my favorite quote on this entire website.:

Seumas held the massive shield like it weighed two pounds, which then dissipated into pixels, as usual. The wooden plank disappeared as well, and reappearing in Seumas' hand, was a completely new shield.
    It was metal, as tall as Oberon, with thin wooden planks lining the inside of the weapon.

Seumas handed it back to the Obsidian being, then turned to Noah. "I can get you a new bow if you want. Gimme."

Taking the loot, he turned his back, then turned back with a new bow in his hands. It was still a composite, but vines made up the wires, the frame was wooden, and engraved into the frame were pictures of the Tree Ent, its very life force was imbued with the Forest Spirit's...
    Spoiler for Stuff You Probably Don't Care About:

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope

Noah takes the new weapon. "Nice. This take up all of my loot, or can I still use my pelts? I think some armor would be nice."

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Seumas nods, "It used one of your wolf pelts, but I could use the last one to turn it into some leather armor."
    Taking the wolf pelt, he turned his back again, then returned with a wolf pelt converted into a piece of chest armor. "There you go, it'll reduce damage taken from wolves."

Spoiler for Supports:

Noah takes it. "Awesome. Thanks a ton, Mr. Seumas." He puts it on, patting his chest. "Got some armor, got a new ability, and got some pretty handy arrows. Definitely enjoying the game so far. Pretty user friendly."

Seumas nodded, then pulled his down, revealing flowing red hair and a face covered by a skull like mask. "Just you wait Noah, things will get pretty difficult pretty quick."

He stepped forward and patted Noah's shoulder, "That bow will slow enemies down if you hit them with an arrow, making vines sprout around them and cling to them. Good for slowing otherwise fast moving enemies that are hard to hit."
    Last edited by IgnusBurns; 07-14-2016 at 11:30 AM.

Spoiler for Supports:

"So I've just gotta hit the fast to hit enemy once to make them easier to hit. I can get behind that." He gives an elfish grin. "Ya know, there's a joke to be made here, but I like to think I'm above that kind of humor." He looks over his bow some more, feeling pretty good about things.

Dead on Arrival TheLordAndSavant's Avatar
    John left after the beast was killed, he was fine with the original pair taking the loot. He didn't need better gear at the moment, his crossbow was basically the best money could buy in the human world. He scaled across the treetops looking down upon the forest floor for more enemies to grind experience. Levelling up was the most important thing to him at the moment, as his ability was the only thing he believed would be useful, not to mention that it probably would help to be generally stronger.

OOC: Actually, how close is everyone to levelling?

Seumas cheeks seemed to tighten underneath his mask, hinting at a smile. "You mean that an AI, something that doesn't possess a soul, is also a ginger?" He laughed, "True, it's rather ironic."
    "I'd better be going, Aelic doesn't like me leaving for too long."

Just then, a wolf erupted from the underbrush and lunged at Seumas. Who simply turned, and slugged the wolf in the face with a chain covered fist. The beast went flying over the trees and into the horizon. Seumas looked back at the group, nodded, pulled his hood up, then walked back into the forest.

Spoiler for Supports:

"Huh, he's definitely not somebody to mess with." Noah looks to Oberon and gives him a nod. "It's been cool working with you, dude. Wanna stick together, at least until we clear the first floor? Probably be good for both of us."

Thread Information