StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Najenda

Najenda

Name : Najenda

Nickname : Kin

Race : 3/4 Reaper, 1/4 Maru

Physical Abilities/Weapons : Dragon Sword, Explosive Teleportation, Double Headed Reaper Scythe, Ore of Draco

The Reaper Race : The Reapers are a very feared race, them being almost the dominant species of Cytrol. The Shadow Ren then came, being the Reaper's greatest weakness, and all Reapers were wiped out except for a handful, Najenda and Virgil being 2 of the lucky survivors.

The Maru Race : Nothing much to say about the Maru, just that they were a race that was near extinction, until the first Reaper/Maru births were born, that being Najenda and Virgil. The Maru are more skilled and experienced than the Reaper's. It's just that the Reaper's never knew that.. Virgil and Najenda are actually a lot stronger than they think they are...

The Dragon Relics : The Dragon Relics are legendary weapons forged by the dragons themselves in pure energy. They formed an alliance with the Chosen 7, them being Reaper's. These 7 already had bad-ass and legendary weapons themselves. By combining them with the Dragon energy, this gave them an extra boost which gave them significant powers themselves.

The Dragon Swords : Najenda and Virgil's Dragon swords come from the Draco Village, they were waiting for the right 2 people to wield them, so if you were not worthy you couldn't take and use them..that being said, Najenda and Virgil are experts at using these swords :
    - They can summon dragon streams
    - They can slice through anything, (including anything that ISN'T PURE energy), besides PURE energy
    - They have infused eternal bonds with the two that they can summon them out of no where at any time
    - If they want to save energy or store it, they can store or save it in their swords
    - The swords can absorb anything (including PURE energy), and can use all that energy when they strike
    - After striking with said stored energy, any remaining energy that was lost that hasn't been inflicted damage to the foe can be REABSORBED into the swords and used again for combat

Doubled Headed Reaper Scythe :
    - Isn't able to be hit or damaged by anything human
    - Is greatly affected by Shadow attacks
    - Can control the blood around it and enables the user to absorb it and restore blood by modifying the blood to fit her type
    - Can cut through anything besides Pure Energy, Light Sabers, Energy Swords, and any Shadow weapons
    - The remaining Shadow Ren have teamed up with the Ghosts, so Najenda's Scythe wont have much effect on Ghost weapons, either
    - The Androids can easily match Najenda's Scythe
    - If you have any pure energy weapons, this Scythe cannot damage it
    - Demonic weapons completely DESTROY this Scythe
    - Cannot cut through any material object that is indestructible
    - This Scythe, however, can cut through immortal people, they cannot kill them, though.

Weaknesses :
    # 1. Since she has most reaper blood in her, Shadow attacks greatly affect her, if hit.

# 2. After her Rajin form is unleashed and has finished, she is very vulnerable to attacks. Sometimes, if a great foe poses a big threat, there is a likely chance of bypassing her Ore of Draco.

Personality : Doesn't talk much, usually will reject or turn you down (usually if your not up to her " standards "), loves to over-train to the extremes and loves new challenges (again, only if YOU meet HER " standards ").

Story :
    Najenda was born and raised in Draco Village until she was 7 when her parents were killed by the Shadow Ren. She then went to seek out the Shadow Ren, in which case would require a LARGE amount of training. She trained with her older brother, Virgil. Before the incident of the murder of her parents had even occurred, she and Virigl wanted to become Mestre's in the art of Draco ( Mestre is not a typo, it's a legit thing ). They trained for 7 years, and then finally went to seek the Shadow Ren. They finally found them after 4 months. They entered there headquarters and wiped the Shadow Ren out. Virgil almost died by the Shadow Ren's leader, Sorlocx. Sorlocx and the Shadow Ren were then sent to Hell. Najenda and Virgil are always looking somewhere new to train, and someone new to fight along the way.

Allies :
    - Fraxure
    - Tenzul
    - Cyrus
    - Gii

Enemies : The Androids :
    - Android 12 ( unknown )
    - Android 13
    - Android 14
    - Android 15
    - Android 16
    - Android 5000 (aka. Anti-David)

Battles : None

Points 0/0/0/0

Stats :
    Speed : 9/10
    Endurance : 7/10
    Intelligence : 9/10
    Diversity : 11/10
    Strength: 8/10

Explosive Teleportation : Only Najenda knows this ability : she can teleport already, it's just that when she needs to launch an attack and is worn out (this has really only happened once, so it's rare for this to happen), this doesn't waste energy. She will teleport, giving on a massive explosion before she arrives in the area she wants to. This attack is close enough to a rocket launcher X 17, so u may want to avoid wearing her out completely.. (If you can even do that, Lol)...

The Ore of Draco : The sacred Ore of the Draco Village, Najenda absorbed it's energy and it's abilities so she won't have to carry it around everywhere she goes, it's now just inside of her. She can summon blue flares of dragon blasts with her hands, and can summon wyvern's if she has to (Virgil taught her this). She can summon real dragon's and wyvern's to ride them, usually not for battle though. Only when they need to summon them (like if there facing an immortal being), then they will summon them.

Demo :
    It was a foggy day near the lake-front. You could barely see the reflection of the trees in the distance. The site was beautiful, deer eating the leaves on the bushes, no campers, just free nature. Meanwhile near the lakefront, Najenda and Virgil were quietly awaiting there battle, seeing who makes the first move.
    " Virgil, you scared or somethin'? You are my older brother and all, why haven't you made a move yet? " she said, grinning with laughter written all over her face.
    " I'm not scared at all, how about you? ". " Obviously not if I'm asking you- ", Virgil struck with his dragon sword quickly before she could finish, Najenda not being caught off guard.
    " Clever girl! " he said, grinning.
    Virgil started to strike fast, going faster and faster every strike, every chance he took. Najenda started to charge up a dragon blast from her hand. Virgil just wouldn’t hold back this time, Najenda almost lost her balance. Twice. It’s almost ready, she thought. Virgil shoots three dragon blasts, two of them miss and one of them hit her in the stomach.
    “Mgh” she cried, hurting from the dragon blast.
    “ That hurt ya didn’t it! Well then, I guess I’m just gonna have to”- he stops talking. What Virgil didn’t realize is the blast Najenda was charging up, hitting him directly in the back.
    “Agh', ya really got me, didn't ya'? " he said, grinning.
    " Whelp, it was easy to see the blast but whatever... " she said, sort of disappointed of the quick battle, yet they did battle 5 times before that day.
    " Whelp, I'm gonna go eat some fried rice and ribs, want a bite? ".
    " Yeah, sure! " he grinned, the two loved fried rice and ribs, it was there favorite dish. Najenda made the fried rice, Virgil grabbed the heated ribs, and the two walked off into the darkness……

Other than that, better the luck my friends...

~ Najenda and Virgil ~
    Last edited by Najenda; 05-25-2016 at 07:50 PM. Reason: New demo!

Of Regret and Longing. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Ah. Orphan reaper, eh? I'm down for a fight whenever I post up my new character.

Questions:

Explosive Teleportation? I-I don't... please explain.

Is the dragon sword special? Is the scythe special?
    Last edited by Kamiroo Wolf; 05-22-2016 at 01:16 PM.
    Current wRHG : Baer

Availability:
    Ready.

in the depths of my soul shadowmirror's Avatar
    Can you please explain her abilities more? Its a little confusing
    My wRHG: Ergos the energy priest

The moon can't bright with it's own light but with the light of the sun. I am bright as the sun, what are you?

Writer
    Right, I'll try to be a bit more constructive than my two predecessors here. I'll assume you're not just some random troll and try to be as helpful as I can.

Now your character is, erh, quite something... I'll just try to help you purely from a technical point of view.

First off, why was she nicknamed Kin? There doesn't seem to be anything explaining how she earned said nickname so it feels rather odd and unnecessary.

Race : 87% Reaper, 13% Maru
    Now what is a Reaper and what is a Maru? Again, nothing to explain any of this so you might as well not even give us her race to begin with. Try to explain what a 'reaper' and a 'maru' are, even if it's just something small. Right now we're clueless what you're supposed to be. (Also is there any reason in particular it has to be 87%/13%? It feels as if you just gave an odd number as to not use half/half or quarter/three quarter something something.)

Physical Abilities/Weapon : Dragon Sword, Explosive Teleportation, Double Headed Reaper Scythe, Ore of Draco
    Right, try to explain to us what your abilities do. What powers does the dragon sword have? What is explosive teleportation? What're we supposed to imagine when we hear 'double headed reaper scythe'? What does it do? And what powers does the Ore of Draco give you? If you leave us with no information we won't know how your character works.

The story feels a bit bland, generic and cliche to be honest. This seems like a character straight from some corny, crappy anime. It's the generic "Parents are killed, train, get weird powers somehow, kill enemies" story, nothing about it feels all that special.

# 2. After her Rajin form is unleashed and has finished, she is very vunerable to attacks, sometimes if a great foe posing a big threat, has a more likely chance of bypassing her Ore of Draco.
    Wait, what is her Rajin form? Seems as if you might've forgotten to list an ability.

Stats :
    Speed : 9/10
    Endurance : 7/10
    Intelligence : 9/10
    Diversity : 11/10
    Strength: 8/10
    Honestly quantitative values aren't really needed. Just give your abilities, weaknesses and so forth and let the writers do the rest.

You also forgot to give us any sort of appearance. What does your character look like? What's the colour of her hair, eyes, skin? Anything weird or odd about the way she dresses? (Inb4 white hair red eyes)

To be honest from what little I understood about your character it seems horrendously overloaded with powers and weapons, and not particularly interesting to fight. Can't say I like this character, but then again we all have to start somewhere don't we.

@Kamiroo Wolf

I'm down for a fight whenever I post up my new character.
    Have some more class man, Kamiroo, you're a decent up and coming writer, and even though you just threw Dex away I still got faith in ya. Don't just play the game for points, play it for yaself. You don't need me to tell you that you fighting this character is just a moneygrab :P . Oh well, you do whatcha want, just wanted to throw this out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    Right, I'll try to be a bit more constructive than my two predecessors here. I'll assume you're not just some random troll and try to be as helpful as I can.

Now your character is, erh, quite something... I'll just try to help you purely from a technical point of view.

First off, why was she nicknamed Kin? There doesn't seem to be anything explaining how she earned said nickname so it feels rather odd and unnecessary.

Now what is a Reaper and what is a Maru? Again, nothing to explain any of this so you might as well not even give us her race to begin with. Try to explain what a 'reaper' and a 'maru' are, even if it's just something small. Right now we're clueless what you're supposed to be. (Also is there any reason in particular it has to be 87%/13%? It feels as if you just gave an odd number as to not use half/half or quarter/three quarter something something.)

Right, try to explain to us what your abilities do. What powers does the dragon sword have? What is explosive teleportation? What're we supposed to imagine when we hear 'double headed reaper scythe'? What does it do? And what powers does the Ore of Draco give you? If you leave us with no information we won't know how your character works.

The story feels a bit bland, generic and cliche to be honest. This seems like a character straight from some corny, crappy anime. It's the generic "Parents are killed, train, get weird powers somehow, kill enemies" story, nothing about it feels all that special.

Wait, what is her Rajin form? Seems as if you might've forgotten to list an ability.

Honestly quantitative values aren't really needed. Just give your abilities, weaknesses and so forth and let the writers do the rest.

You also forgot to give us any sort of appearance. What does your character look like? What's the colour of her hair, eyes, skin? Anything weird or odd about the way she dresses? (Inb4 white hair red eyes)

To be honest from what little I understood about your character it seems horrendously overloaded with powers and weapons, and not particularly interesting to fight. Can't say I like this character, but then again we all have to start somewhere don't we.

@Kamiroo Wolf

Have some more class man, Kamiroo, you're a decent up and coming writer, and even though you just threw Dex away I still got faith in ya. Don't just play the game for points, play it for yaself. You don't need me to tell you that you fighting this character is just a moneygrab :P . Oh well, you do whatcha want, just wanted to throw this out there.
    I wasn't actually planning on fighting him, lol. No offense to Najenda, but I honestly doubt he's gonna be around long enough for me to stop procrastinating and set up my character '-' but hey, he could prove me wrong.

Thanks for the words of encouragement, though ;o got me all fuzzy in the chest.
    Last edited by Kamiroo Wolf; 05-22-2016 at 04:00 PM.

Availability:
    Ready.

Actually In this new wRHG, it's clearly pointed out that I'm a GIRL. Secondly it's me and my brother who will be using this acc. Third I didn't have enough time to finish everything, so I just winged it and I was actually supposed to do my brother Virgil's wRHG too, I just didn't have enough time, and I really wanted to get my character out there since I missed my deadline for it twice this week. I will update it and add Virgil.

~ Najenda ~

Quote Originally Posted by Najenda View Post
    Actually In this new wRHG, it's clearly pointed out that I'm a GIRL. Secondly it's me and my brother who will be using this acc. Third I didn't have enough time to finish everything, so I just winged it and I was actually supposed to do my brother Virgil's wRHG too, I just didn't have enough time, and I really wanted to get my character out there since I missed my deadline for it twice this week. I will update it and add Virgil.

~ Najenda ~
    You're RHG is a girl. Doesn't necessarily mean that you're a girl as well.

And to clarify: I'm not saying that I don't believe you, just saying.
    Last edited by Kamiroo Wolf; 05-22-2016 at 04:48 PM.

Availability:
    Ready.

Actually I a'm.

Quote Originally Posted by Najenda View Post
    Actually I a'm.
    Congratulations! You must be so proud '-' I'm gonna stop now. Good luck with you and your brother's RHGs.

Availability:
    Ready.

Just to let you guys know, I'm not officially done with her Rajin form, so I didn't post it yet. Stay tuned for her Rajin form, and the Androids coming up soon!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information