StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Winston

Of Regret and Longing. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DelorMaximus View Post
    I wanna join in on the knowledge sheinanigans. Does he know Serena?
    Nope! This was intentional
    Current wRHG : Baer

Availability:
    Ready.

Alright, well. Mini updates:

-Brick has been removed from abilities section.
    -Wins/Losses/Whatever updated.
    -Available for combat.

There should be a timeline for my writing pieces here and how they relate to each other some time in the future. Not sure if it's coming sooner or later, though. I'm really lazy.
    Last edited by Kamiroo Wolf; 09-25-2016 at 11:05 AM.

Availability:
    Ready.

Quote Originally Posted by ★来ҜгιzαlιĐ来★ View Post
    Give me money Kamiroo.
    I already don't like you.

If you want to spam to get your post count up(instead of being an actual contributing member to the forums), I honestly don't care, but please don't do so on my or my clans' thread. 'Preciate it.
    Last edited by Kamiroo Wolf; 10-01-2016 at 02:49 PM.

Availability:
    Ready.

You're dead to me. ★来ҜгιzαlιĐ来★'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    I already don't like you.

If you want to spam to get your post count up(instead of being an actual contributing member to the forums), I honestly don't care, but please don't do so on my or my clans' thread. 'Preciate it.
    Dude I'm sorry, I don't want you to dislike me, please nu >_<

And I actually am a contributer, I just finished the edit of my wRHG today. Sorry for pissing you off.
    You're dead to me.

~★来ҜгιzαlιĐ来★~

lol, also Kammiro, you mind if we have a wRHG battle, I feel empty as the days roll on with no one to battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lao-tzu
    "A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."
    wRHG Availability: Yes
    Spoiler for RHGs:

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpiro View Post
    lol, also Kammiro, you mind if we have a wRHG battle, I feel empty as the days roll on with no one to battle.
    You misspelled my name, go fuck yourself.

Kidding, of course, I'd love to have a go at Ethernu! Just shoot me a pm and we can discuss deadlines or any questions you might have.

Availability:
    Ready.

dang it, spellcheck why? XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lao-tzu
    "A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."
    wRHG Availability: Yes
    Spoiler for RHGs:

Writer
    Quote Originally Posted by Myself
    Right, you'll hear from me again.
    *cough* 5 months later...

Well I don't have any big points of critique. I'm really just dropping by to tell you that I do like this character a lot better than Dex.

You obviously have a lot more passion for this guy, and I do really like the way you're going about him. I'm curious to see where you're headed with Winston and I'm glad to see that even as the leader of Sanctuary you're not afraid to ask the moral questions that matter.

So yeah, Kamiroo. No big points of critique since you obviously know what you're doing with the dude and it's a good concept. Keep up the good work.

Alright now he won't be able to get back at me for never letting myself be heard here again even after I said I would.

Okay I know i'm late, but i'd like to say two things; First off, love the character even more than Dex who was awesome. Second, is he able to use adjectives or draw weapons of other gladiators? If so, I think it they should be weaker than the originals (maybe due to imperfect drawings?) and/or require a lot of resources. You obviously know what you're doing so it's your decision.
    Last edited by Urako; 10-24-2016 at 03:11 PM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Quote Originally Posted by Urako View Post
    Okay I know i'm late, but i'd like to say two things; First off, love the character even more than Dex who was awesome. Second, is he able to use adjectives or draw weapons of other gladiators? If so, I think it they should be weaker than the originals (maybe due to imperfect drawings?) and/or require a lot of resources. You obviously know what you're doing so it's your decision.
    Well, I plan on making a bit of relatively large changes once I finish this fight with Ethernu, but for now let's just say:

He can't directly equip the weapons of other gladiators, though he can certainly equip his sticks with weaponry of the same archetype(swords, bows, axes, etc.) and can't use any adjective that directly copies their powers/advantages/*shrug*(such as, idk, "Adamantium").
    Last edited by Kamiroo Wolf; 10-24-2016 at 04:37 PM.

Availability:
    Ready.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information