StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: Winston

  1. #11
    Of Regret and Longing. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sunken Place
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    Just because I'm feeling cheeky, does he have opinions on Manny Ken, Nightshade, or Azurus Necro?
    He thinks Leoncio is still acting as leader of Night Creatures, so no, he doesn't know Manny Ken. He knows of Azurus Necrosis, but doesn't know much. When you say Nightshade, do you mean Nightshademalice's character Kai or someone else? If someone else then Winston does not know them. If you mean Kai Havoc, Winston also does not know him.
    Current wRHG : Baer

    Availability:
    Ready.

  2. #12
    Skull Enforcer Azure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    8,579
    Someone else. I hadn't totally expected you to know the founder of the Night Creatures, but it was still a chance. That said, the leaders of Night Creatures have been:

    -Nightshade
    -Manny Ken
    -Kasai
    -Nightshade v2 (Organization)
    -Leoncio (new Night Creatures)

    And now Manny Ken is back to take temporary control.

    Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

  3. #13
    Of Regret and Longing. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sunken Place
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    Someone else. I hadn't totally expected you to know the founder of the Night Creatures, but it was still a chance. That said, the leaders of Night Creatures have been:

    -Nightshade
    -Manny Ken
    -Kasai
    -Nightshade v2 (Organization)
    -Leoncio (new Night Creatures)

    And now Manny Ken is back to take temporary control.
    Good to know for future reference! Thanks.
    Current wRHG : Baer

    Availability:
    Ready.

  4. #14
    Writer
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Antwerp
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    To name a few:

    Kalena Eirwen(respects)
    Leoncio(respects)
    Ergos(respects)
    Light(Loathes his attitude and pities)
    Zoey(is over her)
    Dr. David MacBeth(His stick figures do not trust him)
    The Handyman(Fears. Only knows of him via "campfire" stories on the internet)
    Dex Omni(Loathes)
    Ralic Raye(respects)
    Genesis(Fears slightly)
    Catena(respects)
    Rage(resents)
    Lien(pities)
    Dracustos(respects)
    Zhelan(Winston is aware of his presence. Currently avoiding as best he can)
    Zackeroar(target)
    Serif Winters(fellow member of Sanctuary. Doesn't interact with them much)
    Aiba(respects, but avoids)
    Penny Dreadful(fears)
    6(loathes her attitude)
    Dozer(???)

    And more. I might have forgotten a few, so if you have questions about a specific gladiator then feel free to ask.
    I am now unsure whether you deliberately left Gamma out because he practically doesn't have a 'real' RHG profile, or whether you really forgot me ; _ ;

  5. #15
    Of Regret and Longing. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sunken Place
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    I am now unsure whether you deliberately left Gamma out because he practically doesn't have a 'real' RHG profile, or whether you really forgot me ; _ ;
    I put Gamma as "potential target?", but I deleted a few people I felt were unnecessary additions and I must have highlighted you absent-mindedly. I can re-add you, though I feel the damage is done...

    I sowwy if that helps U_U
    Last edited by Kamiroo Wolf; 05-31-2016 at 04:21 PM.
    Current wRHG : Baer

    Availability:
    Ready.

  6. #16
    Secret Psychopath Crank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Lower Peninsula
    Posts
    2,002
    Heh, if Serif is in your clan in your canon you can use him however, just give me a heads up. Kinda got thrown off reading this!

  7. #17
    Of Regret and Longing. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sunken Place
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by Crank View Post
    Heh, if Serif is in your clan in your canon you can use him however, just give me a heads up. Kinda got thrown off reading this!
    It was mostly just a jokey kind of reference, though I would like it if he could join the actual clan I'm starting up as an honorary member. The clan doesn't require anything of its members, nor does it require anyone to sever any previously made ties. It just sort of acts as a home away from home to anyone needing it and can be used as such in their stories or however they will. All are welcome regardless of alignment, though the group is primarily anti-RHG and those perceived as the system's dogs are trusted a little less so than others.

    However, should you decide you need a little exercise, the clan does offer ACR(Assassination, Containment, and/or Recruitment) missions assigning its members targets of interest to the faction's cause. In addition to this I hear Gramps makes a mean bowl of chicken soup for the hungry young folk.

    If you or anyone else in interested in joining, simply shoot me a pm confirming or otherwise ^_^
    Last edited by Kamiroo Wolf; 05-31-2016 at 06:51 PM.
    Current wRHG : Baer

    Availability:
    Ready.

  8. #18
    The Grand, Exalted, Etc. Malacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    418
    So when he draws stick figures, do they get summoned at the size they're drawn? Or could he draw an itty-bitty one and still get one his size?
    Full Title: The Grand Exalted Invincible Supreme Potentate and Honorary Spokesman for All Men in General

    Everyone wants a certain song to play when they enter the room. Adding it to your signature is the next best thing. Even better is when it's not ten-hour Kirby dubstep remix.
    wRHG: Omega
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then prove it with your words and actions, you git.

  9. #19
    Of Regret and Longing. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sunken Place
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by Malacal View Post
    So when he draws stick figures, do they get summoned at the size they're drawn? Or could he draw an itty-bitty one and still get one his size?
    Regardless of the size he draws them, they come out his size. Even so, it takes awhile for him to draw a stick figure he himself can personally be satisfied with.
    Current wRHG : Baer

    Availability:
    Ready.

  10. #20
    The Madman DelorMaximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Finland, Still In My House
    Posts
    459
    I wanna join in on the knowledge sheinanigans. Does he know Serena?


    Spoiler for Quotes worth Remembering:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •