StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: BSE Version 6 Round 4 - Freaky!

Yo oxob,
    Here's < my part for this round.

Had to rush it since I thought the due date was 29th of June sadly I couldn't add effects or any text.
    Ayy it's ya boy

Well, this isn't exactly a submission...
    I didn't manage to finish the entire sequence in time, but since the whole reason I'm doing this is to learn and get feedback on how to improve, and on account of the lower turnout, it'd kind of be a waste just to scrap the whole thing.

So if any of you guys would be willing to look over it just for the sake of feedback, it'd be really helpful. If not, I completely understand.

Anyway, here's what I have: https://youtu.be/FKRX9F6s8t8

(Note: everything after the post-stomp dash is pretty much just rushed... T_T It's just the basic idea of what I was trying to do.)

And thanks for putting on this event, it's been fun so far!

Alright the round is over as of this post! Make sure to check the list so that I didnt miss anyone.

Great job everyone!

I believe in Jesus Christ. If your not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Well looks like I'm too late.
    Oh well, I' ll upload it tomorrow just for the show of it
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkickass2013 View Post
    Just remember, you should never think on how smart you are, it will only hurt you.

wow im late.... better luck next time i guess.
    Spoiler for spoiler:

I believe in Jesus Christ. If your not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I know I won't get any points and I thought that it might be a waste if nobody saw it so I'm just gonna post it anyway
    http://www.fastswf.com/-fbqbFQ
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkickass2013 View Post
    Just remember, you should never think on how smart you are, it will only hurt you.

Scores are finaly up! Sorry about the delay guys ~

Not surprised at all by my score... I was kind of hoping to get some feedback on what I got around to finishing, though.
    I mean, I understand if you guys *aren't* posting any comments for this one. It's just that the feedback was the main reason I submitted anything in the first place for this round.

(Either way, thanks again for hosting/judging this, guys! )

It's just not possible to comment on it, I think. I would say that you didn't really utilize the other limbs, but then again you might have had something in mind for them for the next attacks. I would also say that the one attack that was looped three times was lazy, but then again you might have just put it there as a placeholder to edit for later. The movements were awkward and felt robotic but that might just be because you're using a 3D program, and 3D stuff are pretty much mostly awkward and robotic if it's not from Pixar/Dreamworks.

None of these comments I think would help you much either way.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information