StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: BSE Version 6 Round 4 - Freaky!

Quote Originally Posted by RaySwordz View Post
    Sorry. I think I have another question. What if the extra limbs appear from the back of the attack stick figure then swirls around down to its arms and finally they appear at the back of its palm (but still can be seen tho). Is that fine? But they're still being used on the combo tho.
    I really have no idea what you mean but for as long as the limbs are pressent in the animation, its accepntable, and its even better if you use the limbs to perform the combo.

I believe in Jesus Christ. If your not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Hey oxob, question. What if the "extra limbs" aren't necessarily things that would normally be a limb (arm, leg, tail) but instead something that wouldn't usually be a body part, like a sword or an axe, but it would still be part of their body, and they could move it as such, and use them in the combo. Is that ok?
    Quote Originally Posted by Externus View Post
    I'm here to make money and use lens flares. And I'm all out of lens flares.

Professional Homosexual AwesTube's Avatar
    Here is my thing: https://youtu.be/KJ3CNmKraYU

Quote Originally Posted by Seagull View Post
    Hey oxob, question. What if the "extra limbs" aren't necessarily things that would normally be a limb (arm, leg, tail) but instead something that wouldn't usually be a body part, like a sword or an axe, but it would still be part of their body, and they could move it as such, and use them in the combo. Is that ok?
    Not the one in charge, but i'll judge a "kick" as an attack that comes from a limb that must clearly look like a leg. A "jab" must be an attack coming from a limb that clearly looks like an arm (or a tail/tentacle).

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    Not the one in charge, but i'll judge a "kick" as an attack that comes from a limb that must clearly look like a leg. A "jab" must be an attack coming from a limb that clearly looks like an arm (or a tail/tentacle).
    Very true, but a jab could also come from a knife or spike of some sort, and a slam could be from a club or hammer. Of course, I also plan to have regular limbs as well, but I was wondering if i could add something different. Something "Freaky" lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Externus View Post
    I'm here to make money and use lens flares. And I'm all out of lens flares.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagull View Post
    Very true, but a jab could also come from a knife or spike of some sort, and a slam could be from a club or hammer. Of course, I also plan to have regular limbs as well, but I was wondering if i could add something different. Something "Freaky" lol
    I'll just say that there shouldnt be any weapons involved in this round. Just extra limbs. Spikes are fine if they are attatched or grows out from your character.

I believe in Jesus Christ. If your not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Animator With No Breaks GpB1010's Avatar
    Im kinda late, but im in!

8 days left! And only 1 entry so far O:

Flash crashed so i wont be in this one. :^|
    TRYING MY BEST

Spoiler for I support:

BTW. Is it okay if the slam is done by grabbing the defense stickfigure's body (with the additional limb) then slamming it on to the ground?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information