StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Sanctuary

Devi with that helpful but slightly criticizing tone. I like it.
    Spoiler for Stuff You Probably Don't Care About:

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope...

Of Regret and Longing. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Oh Devi got it.

Availability:
    Ready.

Quote Originally Posted by devi
    You lazy muppet
    Wha...hu...how did you know about my secret identity?!!! :O

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Quote Originally Posted by The Government
    But we're going to lay down the lines. The pattern. The FRAMEWORK upon which these stories and canons can build. That way we don't have people scribbling all over the page like a spasmatic retard and saying the lines aren't there, because they are and will be.

The One and Only
    I wanted to finish my wRHG character yesterday, but school has made me so damn busy. I've got midterms and a crap ton of requirements to pass. Just thought you'd want to know or something. xD
    My wRHG: Umbra Mortis

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Made by the awesome Mantha :3

Focus on what's important.

I'm kind of interested in that ACR, but can i ask for one even if I'm not a part of this clan?

Quote Originally Posted by Oster View Post
    I'm kind of interested in that ACR, but can i ask for one even if I'm not a part of this clan?
    Yeah, of course. If you would like one just shoot me a pm and I'll get you one as soon as possible.

Availability:
    Ready.

Mission Accomplished. Target Neutralized. (CnC would be greatly appreciated)

Spoiler for Urban Legends:

Quote Originally Posted by Oster View Post
    Mission Accomplished. Target Neutralized. (CnC would be greatly appreciated)

Spoiler for Urban Legends:
    Aye, a good read! There were some parts where your word choice was iffy(if I can find where, there was a time or two where you used the same word twice in a single sentence) at times that made a few sentences awkward, but overall a pretty goods story!

Might that ending be a Durarara reference, by any chance? Just curious.

If you ever want another, just lemme know(adding to main page now).

Edit: Holy shit we finally hit the word limit. May have to take crank up on that OP extension offer
    Last edited by Kamiroo Wolf; 08-19-2017 at 08:24 PM.

Availability:
    Ready.

Hey guys. Just letting y'all know, I'm working out Halle's origin story and demo for posting in the Character Registry sometime this month into next month. Kamiroo, since there wasn't any sort of prearranged backstory for Halle in the ACR contract I got, I've been piecing her history together on my own, and the pieced-together version of the character is going to be the one I run with moving forward. That said, if there were any details you wanted to include, or put under consideration, especially related to how she got her powers, I can gladly key you in on this.

Skimmed through Oster's ACR before making this post, but I haven't properly read it yet. Good job on doing one though, and to everyone else who's done them because I'm not positive I've read through and commented on everyone's!

Also... damn. We don't even have the profiles for the ACRs up on the first page, but we've already hit the post limit? Looking forward to that collab. And those profiles. ;)

Thread Information