StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Sanctuary

Not good with jokes. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chromium7 View Post
    Hey guys. Just letting y'all know, I'm working out Halle's origin story and demo for posting in the Character Registry sometime this month into next month. Kamiroo, since there wasn't any sort of prearranged backstory for Halle in the ACR contract I got, I've been piecing her history together on my own, and the pieced-together version of the character is going to be the one I run with moving forward. That said, if there were any details you wanted to include, or put under consideration, especially related to how she got her powers, I can gladly key you in on this.

Skimmed through Oster's ACR before making this post, but I haven't properly read it yet. Good job on doing one though, and to everyone else who's done them because I'm not positive I've read through and commented on everyone's!

Also... damn. We don't even have the profiles for the ACRs up on the first page, but we've already hit the post limit? Looking forward to that collab. And those profiles.
    Speaking of the collab, we're just waiting on Hunter's new gladiator to get started, right? If not, then lemme know.

I'm trying to decide what I want to do with the ACRs moving forward. What do y'all think of giving them their own thread(still regulated by Sanctuary, just on a different page) and saving space here? Plus on that thread I could probably have the stories and profiles up at the same time.

Availability:
    Scheduled.

That'd be a cool thread to see, Oh and to answer you question Kami, It's a secret, hehe. (Though seriously I didn't even notice that it looked like a Durarara reference, huh pretty cool.)

And thank's for the compliment and CnC, I may pick up a few more contracts in the future when I'm free.

The One and Only
    I didn't know you guys were waiting for me! Oh my, I'm so sorry. I've finished my midterms and school requirements so I have a ton of free time. I'm going to finish my wRHG by the end of the day.
    My wRHG: Umbra Mortis

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Made by the awesome Mantha :3

Quote Originally Posted by XDHunterNest View Post
    I didn't know you guys were waiting for me! Oh my, I'm so sorry. I've finished my midterms and school requirements so I have a ton of free time. I'm going to finish my wRHG by the end of the day.
    No problem, and I appreciate you getting your character up!

So, when do y'all wanna get this collab started?

Availability:
    Scheduled.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    No problem, and I appreciate you getting your character up!

So, when do y'all wanna get this collab started?
    I could set us up with a Google doc in a couple of hours or so?

Quote Originally Posted by Chromium7 View Post
    I could set us up with a Google doc in a couple of hours or so?
    That sounds great, Chrome. Thanks in advance.

Availability:
    Scheduled.

Sent the link out to Kamiroo Wolf, Devi, and Cassandra. Hunter's inbox was full so I can't PM him a link until he clears that out. I'd rather we didn't make the link public as anyone with the link will get editing privileges, plus it'll spoil the surprise, hence why I'm not just posting the link here and now.

You guys get started on it, I'm in school right now, but I'll get to work as soon as I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by devi View Post
    You guys get started on
    no.

Quote Originally Posted by devi View Post
    You guys get started on it, I'm in school right now, but I'll get to work as soon as I'm done.
    This ain't what we agreed on you fuck.

No, but seriously, you shouldn't have anything to worry about as I'm sure Dante(and possibly Gramps) is handling the first part.

Availability:
    Scheduled.

Thread Information