StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: Sanctuary

Okay so I wrote a bit of an outline, get your fat asses either discussing here, on the google doc, or we're making something like a discord server.

And stay your fucking color.
    Last edited by devi; 08-23-2017 at 07:04 AM.

I'm so sorry if I'm being rude or anything, but yellow on a white background? If I'm allowed to make a color suggestion for myself, may I please be purple?

I could stay yellow if you all want me to though; it's just that yellow against white is hard on the eyes. :P

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Not good with jokes. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    I'm so sorry if I'm being rude or anything, but yellow on a white background? If I'm allowed to make a color suggestion for myself, may I please be purple?

I could stay yellow if you all want me to though; it's just that yellow against white is hard on the eyes. :P
    Do whatchu gotta do, it's no worries.

Also, just remembered I can't use Google Docs on this device.

I'll be using my phone for this collab, then(or at the very least a notepad app). I'll try to keep errors to a minimum .-.

Availability:
    Scheduled.

Changed Cassandra's font color to "Yellow" for the drafting stage. That way it's still yellow if you think about it hard enough. Hunter, your inbox is still full, tried to send you the link again today and it didn't go through. But it's only been like a day so.. lol.

The One and Only
    Quote Originally Posted by Chromium7 View Post
    Changed Cassandra's font color to "Yellow" for the drafting stage. That way it's still yellow if you think about it hard enough. Hunter, your inbox is still full, tried to send you the link again today and it didn't go through. But it's only been like a day so.. lol.
    My inbox is cleaned now. xD Sorry.
    My wRHG: Umbra Mortis

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Made by the awesome Mantha :3

Link sent, & Kamiroo you're up

Not good with jokes. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Wubba lubba drink the pain away @_@

Update:
    -ACRs got their own thread. Currently missing all your stories but I should get them up there before tomorrow is over. Sorry if it feels rushed, I've just had a serious lack of sleep for the last day or two and underestimated the move.

-Didn't get to the in-depth description of Sanctuary facilities as promised. Should also be done by tomorrow.

Availability:
    Scheduled.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread Information