StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Sanctuary

Not good with jokes. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XDHunterNest View Post
    As a writer, am I still considered as a member of Sanctuary despite Zackeroar being dead?
    Yeah, of course. I have to apologize to you as well, as you'd asked me awhile ago to find you a character to use. If you still need one just lemme know

Availability:
    Slaughter. Me.

The One and Only
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Yeah, of course. I have to apologize to you as well, as you'd asked me awhile ago to find you a character to use. If you still need one just lemme know
    I'd love to have any character to use. I've missed writing so much, but I have to redo my new wRHG from scratch since the damned txt file got screwed along with my laptop.
    My wRHG: Zackeroar

My[[YouTube]]channel: Channel

My Stick Empires Info:
    XDHunterNest 759

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Spoiler for Motto:

Made by the awesome Mantha :3

I'd love to have any character to use. I've missed writing so much, but I have to redo my new wRHG from scratch since the damned txt file got screwed along with my laptop.
    I gotchu, but first I'm finna get these targets up.

Spoiler for First Candidate:

Spoiler for Second Candidate:

Spoiler for Third Candidate:

Availability:
    Slaughter. Me.

Second one seems more interesting to me. I feel like it'd make more sense for all the members to collaborate if we were facing someone that was a serious threat, rather than a recruitment or capture ACR.

Quote Originally Posted by devi View Post
    Second one seems more interesting to me. I feel like it'd make more sense for all the members to collaborate if we were facing someone that was a serious threat, rather than a recruitment or capture ACR.
    A fight's always more interesting, but I wanted to give the options anyway since there are different ways to exercise teamwork.

Availability:
    Slaughter. Me.

I mean, it's not necessarily because its a fight that its interesting to me. Its interesting to me because the second one seems like an actual threat that requires all of us to deal with it somehow. Meanwhile, the other two don't really feel like they are any threat to us and can act more as background story. Heck, we can do the third one so she helps us with hunting down 1 and 2.

Is there really anything stopping us from doing all three in one collab? I mean it's a little ambitious, but we could give it a go? Dante could help with the recruitment/PR side of things as the others are working to capture/assassinate, with each of the others stepping in to help / request assistance where needed.
    Last edited by Chromium7; 08-05-2017 at 06:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromium7 View Post
    Is there really anything stopping us from doing all three in one collab? I mean it's a little ambitious, but we could give it a go? Dante could help with the recruitment/PR side of things as the others are working to capture/assassinate, with each of the others stepping in to help / request assistance where needed.
    I suppose there isn't. How's everyone else feel about that?

Availability:
    Slaughter. Me.

The One and Only
    If I could participate (idk how lol but I wish I could), then doing all three would be awesome!
    My wRHG: Zackeroar

My[[YouTube]]channel: Channel

My Stick Empires Info:
    XDHunterNest 759

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Spoiler for Motto:

Made by the awesome Mantha :3

Well we could most certainly do three

So here's my threesome idea. First we hunt down Ramos, and either force or convince him to help us give something to Kari to convince her to help us, so she in turn can use her influence to help us find and kill Ava and Ricon. Specific members can be used for specific tasks. Vamprina for example can help the hunting down and detaining of Ramos, or to simply slow him down at least. Then when thats over, Chrom's Halle (or whatever the fuck he's using nowadays) can walk in with whatever gift we get from Ramos and uses that to convince Kari. Then someone like Light can come in to help hunt down and assassinate Ava and Ricon. Heck, the whole team can be involved with the assassination, giving a sense of how important this hunt is. In this way, we cement our roles in the team, and work together towards a higher goal as a team.

If I could participate (idk how lol but I wish I could), then doing all three would be awesome!
    So from my understanding you don't have your original wRHG anymore correct? Are you able to make a new one? If you make one similar to your last, you'd defiantly be a candidate for helping Light in hunting Ava and Ricon, if my plan is good of course.

Thread Information