StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Sanctuary

Dude that means we could include people we've recruited in plans such as the one I just mentioned. This is going to be fucking sweet.

(probably double posting but)
    Quote Originally Posted by devi View Post
    Then when thats over, Chrom's Halle (or whatever the fuck he's using nowadays)
    It would make sense for me to use Dante and the successful recruits I mentioned in my last post. Halle's more of a failed recruit that could still be swayed depending on how we play our cards here and at the dance.

First we hunt down Ramos, and either force or convince him to help us give something to Kari to convince her to help us, so she in turn can use her influence to help us find and kill Ava and Ricon.
    See, but if we're forcing it, she's gonna betray us down the line or just not give in at all. If the threat were dire enough, and Kari as an asset valuable enough, then yeah I could see us using her like that, but to be honest she's just a nice lady that people have a respect for. If we start blackmailing her we're not going to get anywhere. So I'd say if we're going to work with Kari, we'd try and sway her by actually convincing her we're trying to do the right thing here, and that the things she's after, like world peace and whatnot, would be more attainable if we let Sanctuary do some of what Sanctuary's out here killing and capturing people in the hopes of doing, like keeping the RHG system in check, and as successfully killing/depowering Ava would show, disarming WMDs. Meanwhile, capturing Ramos, or convincing him to help us, could lead to advances in medicine, which Kari would be in support of. So my suggestion would be that we have Dante and whoever else sit down with Ava and talk things through, as Sanctuary does what Sanctuary allegedly does best, or better than the powers at be.

Then someone like Light can come in to help hunt down and assassinate Ava and Ricon. Heck, the whole team can be involved with the assassination, giving a sense of how important this hunt is. In this way, we cement our roles in the team, and work together towards a higher goal as a team.
    Now this, this I'm for. We get everyone on site to deal with the biggest threat of them all, and let how we deal with that threat, or even fail to deal with that threat cement our roles in the team, and set the stage for our team's role in the overall story moving forward.

Of Regret and Longing. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    I see no issue with letting the ACR targets in on the action ^_^ if you want to see any files in specific just ask.

Unfortunately, I don't think Aiden can be touched right now due to some canonical shit I've been putting off, but Ming Wu and Joyce are more than ready to be used if XDHunterNest doesn't mind the switch up.

(Also, I'm loving the brainstorming, y'all @_@)
    Last edited by Kamiroo Wolf; 08-06-2017 at 04:17 PM.

Availability:
    Ready.

(Accidental double post. Please delete.)

Availability:
    Ready.

The One and Only
    My new character's almost done. I just have to finish writing his backstory and the demo. I'll probably have him done by tomorrow.
    My wRHG: Umbra Mortis

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Made by the awesome Mantha :3

Quote Originally Posted by XDHunterNest View Post
    My new character's almost done. I just have to finish writing his backstory and the demo. I'll probably have him done by tomorrow.
    Sounds great. Looking forward to seeing how the character will turn out.

So, in terms of the collab, this is the plotline I'm thinking we've got set up so far -correct me if I've fucked up anything:

First and foremost we need to somehow gain the trust and partnership of (possibly a job for Dante and/or Gramps).

Then, with that trust, we're going to solidify some good boy rep by apprehending/assassinating/dissolving Ava and Ricon's threat(Possibly a job for everybody, but most likely for Light, Gus, and Hunter's new character depending on who/what it is).

Finally, as icing on the cake, we plan to capture/persuade Ramos to stop his run and potentially procure something that could lead to medical advances(A job for Vamprina, Giselle, or anyone who wants to hop in on the fun).

All that sound about right?

Availability:
    Ready.

Sounds good to me, but I think we should have Ramos before Ricon, because otherwise that whole part just looks completely irrelevant to the story. To be honest, if we don't do something where we get some sort of object from Ramos, there feels like theres little reason to even have him included in this specifically. If we can maybe get some sort of object that helps against Ricon, then I can say with confidence that he can fit in with the overall plan of our plan.

Sounds good to me, but I think we should have Ramos before Ricon, because otherwise that whole part just looks completely irrelevant to the story. To be honest, if we don't do something where we get some sort of object from Ramos, there feels like theres little reason to even have him included in this specifically. If we can maybe get some sort of object that helps against Ricon, then I can say with confidence that he can fit in with the overall plan of our plan.
    That would make a lot more sense, yeah.

Availability:
    Ready.

Medical advances? Yes! Though Vamprina does not have too many good experiences with hospitals, she knows Dr. Crowe would appreciate it if she found something useful for him (he doesn't like diving into danger unless absolutely necessary).

On another note, who's Ramos and Ricon? It's probably written somewhere but I'm too lazy to try to dig for it XD

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

You lazy muppet

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    I gotchu, but first I'm finna get these targets up.

Spoiler for First Candidate:

Spoiler for Second Candidate:

Spoiler for Third Candidate:

Thread Information