StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: The Coils of Nehushtan

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaeus View Post
    LOL, Urako...

So, first off, David can't loose the Coils. People like Dante and Altaer and Dracustos and Zoe and Valera are too happy with things the way they are. Leikani's good, but she's not THAT good.

Secondly, The Coils is also an OOC cross-canon meta because it is a Clan. So, technically, it CAN'T just be "gotten rid off" because that would destroy the Clan for all the other members, not just me.

So I think we're good here. Altaer, as I stated in the collab (which you obviously cannot read because I have not posted it) is going to be watching her. That's his assignment. And, as he put it, if Leikani pulls something she'll "end up with her arms sticking out of her ears." AKA dismemberment.

LASTLY, OOC EB is in this clan for writing reasons. I doubt he'd want to destroy that, at least not any time soon.
    I'm pretty much aware that you can't lose a clan and quite frankly, I'm surprised you thought I didn't know that.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

I'll be rereading the thing. It may need some edits.

Spoiler for :

Quote Originally Posted by Urako View Post
    I'm pretty much aware that you can't lose a clan and quite frankly, I'm surprised you thought I didn't know that.
    Sorry, it's just that your first statement made me think that's what you meant.
    My wRHG Canon: The Remarkable Life of Altaer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

Announcement:

So, as you guys might have noticed, I haven't posted my usual monthly like I said I would. That's because, first, I need to get back on schedule.

Secondly, I'm retrofitting how I'm doing things. My current plans with monthlies were just to get us rolling, not a permanent fit. I'm planning on creating a structure that more accurately reflects what it means to be in The Coils.

I hope to have this up and ready by the end of January. Also, I haven't been updating the Book of Nehushtan because Gdocs is being a pain...bear with me.

Lastly, I'm going to be moving Cruel into a different member category due to inactivity. As of right now from my convos with him IRL needs to be his focus, thus preventing him from regularly participating in the clan. When he moves back into an active status I will return his char to a full-fledged active member.
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

UPDATE and ASSIGNMENTS

Alright...sooo

First, I'm not demoting Cruel yet. Honestly, we only have one prospective member right now, and we still have room. So, there simply isn't a reason to do so. He's still interested, so...I'm leaving him.

Secondly....

MONTHLIES!!!

This one will be due by the beginning of March (although I might adjust that date).

We are doing...

JOBS!!

Your chars each have a job in Nehushtan. It's time they start doing them!

So, here are your assignments:

Dante: Your job is to hunt down information critical to Nehushtan. Right now, our biggest target is Viktor Gustav...the traitor. NCO runs a close second, although that is more of Altaer's personal interest.

Zoe: Your job is to overcome your inner self. Work for the good of another...better still, use your powers for the good of another.

Dracustos: Your job is to be a protector. Watch over the Serpents of Nehushtan...there are always those in danger who will need your strength and honor.

Leikani: Your job is to find those who are a danger to Nehushtan...as well as those who would make valuable allies. Do this (either/or/both) with at least two "people" (aka chars, npcs, or persons of your own creation). Elimination and recruitment are both valid options.
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

Got it.

"We will be recruiting via process of elimination. If i see you eye me wrong, you will be eliminated. In different meanings of the word."

Spoiler for :

Spectre Data Query Response Listing For Date : 12/24/2016 - 1/1/2017
    Search Entry - "Dante Rockwell"
    Printed: 17:04, January 1, 2017

> 17:04, December 24, 2016; "Dante Rockwell" boarded flight to location: [90° 0' 0" N / 0° 0' 0" E] for purpose: [RHG Sponsored Event]
    > 17:06, December 24, 2016; "Dante Rockwell" afforded full work-week of paid leave from start date: [December 26, 2016] end date: [December 30, 2016]
    > 17:33, December 24, 2016; "Dante Rockwell" safely returned to residence at address: []
    > 19:55, December 24, 2016; "Dante Rockwell" first seen at RHG Sponsored Event at location [90° 0' 0" N / 0° 0' 0" E]
    > 23:52, December 24, 2016; "Dante Rockwell" last seen.

I'm a trash mammal. GeneratorRexDragon's Avatar
    Writer's block is a bitch.
    Also IRL stuff is kicking my butt right now. May or may not have to take a hiatus.

Guardian
    My wRHG: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...-the-Draconian

My deviantART: http://dragonlover101040.deviantart.com/

A knight is sworn to valor
    His heart knows only virtue
    His blade defends the helpless
    His might upholds the weak
    His word speaks only truth
    His wrath undoes the wicked

Hey guys. This is the monthly. I've had it since the middle or march or so since I've been waiting for something before I release this however its been taking awhile on their end so I have to release this now.

Here you go:

Sonder

Spoiler for :

Great job, both of you! It's been great seeing what the two of you in particular, with a few gentle nudges from Alph, have done with the story thus far, and I suppose the best way for me to transition into this is that the last thing I want to do is derail that in any real capacity. I will more than likely be writing behind the lot of you for the next few months.

Thread Information