StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coils of Nehushtan

Wrote up a quick exchange between Dante and Macbeth in the aftermath of the war with Nehushtan. The first line of dialogue is from Dante, the second from Macbeth, and so on. Dante is odd, Macbeth is even. I didn't want to give away facial expressions, speech patterns or thoughts to up the intrigue, but these are the words as I imagine them. Not sure if this can count towards the story due by the end of August, but if the story I'm planning for Dante gets pushed back (as a part of his rework- story itself is meant to be his new demo), well- it's something.

Spoiler for allusions:

LOL....

(end of comment)
    My wRHG Canon: The Remarkable Life of Altaer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaeus View Post
    LOL....

(end of comment)
    stop laughing.

stop it.

WAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Okay. I'm good. Waaaaaay too much coffee this morning...)
    My wRHG Canon: The Remarkable Life of Altaer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaeus View Post
    WAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Okay. I'm good. Waaaaaay too much coffee this morning...)
    jesus dude. o_O

The Grand, Exalted, Etc. Malacal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chromium7 View Post
    jesus
    ...is our lord and savior and he died on a cross so that we wouldn't have to slaughter lambs to cover up the fact that we're terrible people.
    Look, I never said the bible wasn't weird. Like, the old testament is like full of adult themes. Incest, rape, genocide, etc.

... carry on.
    Full Title: The Grand Exalted Invincible Supreme Potentate and Honorary Spokesman for All Men in General

Everyone wants a certain song to play when they enter the room. Adding it to your signature is the next best thing. Even better is when it's not ten-hour Kirby dubstep remix.
    wRHG: Omega
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then prove it with your words and actions, you git.

Return of Asshat Supreme 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Malacal View Post
    ...is our lord and savior and he died on a cross so that we wouldn't have to slaughter lambs to cover up the fact that we're terrible people.
    Look, I never said the bible wasn't weird. Like, the old testament is like full of adult themes. Incest, rape, genocide, etc.

... carry on.
    True dis. Also I'm going to fight someone in this clan. And they are going to kick my ass to somewhere on Ceres. But I have zero fucks to give.

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

Quote Originally Posted by 969_DoomsDruid_969 View Post
    I'm going to fight someone in this clan. And they are going to kick my ass to somewhere on Ceres. But I have zero fucks to give.
    Then stop being a cunt about it and actually fucking challenge someone. If a fight is what you want, then get your damn fight and leave. We have shit to write and lives to live without you curled up in front of our doors begging for a Twitter follow. Pick someone to challenge, then get off our doorstep. We're getting tired of your shit, druid.
    Last edited by Chromium7; 08-27-2016 at 10:22 PM.

I'm a trash mammal. GeneratorRexDragon's Avatar
    Decided to stop procrastinating. Here's the monthly.

Spoiler for Wrath:

Ichneumon
    Last edited by GeneratorRexDragon; 09-04-2016 at 12:30 PM.
    My wRHG: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...-the-Draconian

My deviantART: http://dragonlover101040.deviantart.com/

A knight is sworn to valor
    His heart knows only virtue
    His blade defends the helpless
    His might upholds the weak
    His word speaks only truth
    His wrath undoes the wicked

Quote Originally Posted by Malacal View Post

... carry on.
    How dare you desecrate a book I clearly hold dear and take very, VERY, seriously. Clearly, Leviticus was right and we should put our children to death for disobeying their parents. It's financially sound and follows every moral code in my book, so fuck it kill the kids.

I'm sorry to you folks with those...what are they called...ideals?

ANYWAY, guys I apologize for the inactivity, I've been unemployed and dealing with a couple other real life issues, but it's slowing down and I hope to write again soon. I'll hopefully finish the monthly in the next couple days.

Also, Dooms druid 69 or whatever you're called, if you're going to post nonsense or keep pointlessly challenging people without ACTUALLY challenging anyone, don't bother posting here. It's borderline spam man, and I'd rather not have to report some of these comments, but really come on have some common sense dude. If you want to challenge someone shoot them a pm, set up a deadline, and do it.

Talk is cheap, back it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMR View Post
    Thanks for making me feel worthless!
    wRHG Page.
    Spoiler for quotarino's:

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information