StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coils of Nehushtan

I'll at least be considering the private housing option for Dante. The character would make use of it.

Alright nerds. After a few months of job searching, finding a job, failing a relationship, and dealing with the ensuing depression.....

I'm fuckin back baby. And considering I want to make writing my career, I hope to be doing a LOT more of it and little side stories involving Zoey and personal interactions with each of your characters. Hopefully I'll pump out a short story a week if all goes as planned.

I'm almost done with Septembers monthly. Wrapping it up, editing, and proofreading it this weekend. Expect it in the next few days.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMR View Post
    Thanks for making me feel worthless!
    wRHG Page.
    Spoiler for quotarino's:

Nice. And I feel ya on the job/relationship thing, had a similar experience over the past few months.

Cruel!!

YES!

Awesome to have you back man, and thanks for actually taking the time to do the work you missed.

I really look forward to seeing you work. I knew I didn't need to take you off the active member list!
    My wRHG Canon: The Remarkable Life of Altaer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaeus View Post
    Cruel!!

YES!

Awesome to have you back man, and thanks for actually taking the time to do the work you missed.

I really look forward to seeing you work. I knew I didn't need to take you off the active member list!
    Yeah I had to cut out a few people from my life that were hindering me from progressing forward, and it was dramatic and stupid and I'm glad I left that group of people. And now that my evenings are free, I hope to dedicate 1-2 hours a day to writing which isn't bad considering I work full time.

Today's my day off so I'll finish up the monthly and see if I can work on a few other projects.
    wRHG Page.
    Spoiler for quotarino's:

Return of Asshat Supreme 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    *Checks the thread after weathering today's XBOXHUEG amounts of RAEG. Looks around.
    Still the clan with the best characters.

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

Spoiler for monthly:

This is shit. I lost track where I was going with it to be honest. I just wanted to get it over with to start something else.
    wRHG Page.
    Spoiler for quotarino's:

Quote Originally Posted by Cruel View Post
    This is shit.
    Good shit.

I lost track where I was going with it to be honest.
    Same with my mine lol. Kinda worked itself out over time, but I still don't like certain parts of it.

I just wanted to get it over with to start something else.
    Feel that. Reckon that's just how it is sometimes. But it was a fun little read, and the Dante x Zoey moments had me smiling. But I think the main victory here is you sat down, you got the writing in, and you're on a good path. Cheers to that, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromium7 View Post
    Good shit.

Same with my mine lol. Kinda worked itself out over time, but I still don't like certain parts of it.

Feel that. Reckon that's just how it is sometimes. But it was a fun little read, and the Dante x Zoey moments had me smiling. But I think the main victory here is you sat down, you got the writing in, and you're on a good path. Cheers to that, mate.
    Thanks boi. It's been busy but I'm tryin to make time for it. Focusing on my book to be honest but the short stories here are great practice.

Omg Alph I totally said I'd show you how far I am in my book and see what you thought but its been so crazy I haven't had time to revise what I already have and make sure it all still makes sense XD. I do so many short stories and spin offs with the same character that I honestly have to keep the story straight with an outline to make sure I don't accidently include characters from RHG into it lol.

When I get the time to look it over I'll send you a doc link at some point in the next week hopefully.
    wRHG Page.
    Spoiler for quotarino's:

Again, great to have you around again, Cruel, and glad to hear that despite being less-than-desirable, the way things worked out have left you better off.

Wonderful monthly, and I'll be posting your gdoc soon enough. Only thing I'd note is that the "hospital" itself is named The Healing Hands Clinic. Nehushtan might be rumored as the organization behind it but that's all.
    My wRHG Canon: The Remarkable Life of Altaer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information