StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coils of Nehushtan

Forgot I was working as an Officer of Election...had a butt ton of work. Sorry guys! (Love the results, though).

Anyhow, it's a bit late for a TRUE monthly, So....

Announcement:

Holiday special! Show your character honoring the holidays through both realizing what they have to be grateful for in their lives, and through sacrificial giving.

Preferably include some sort of character progression in the story.

This is due...

January 3rd, 2017!!
    My wRHG Canon: The Remarkable Life of Altaer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaeus View Post
    Forgot I was working as an Officer of Election...had a butt ton of work. Sorry guys! (Love the results, though).

Anyhow, it's a bit late for a TRUE monthly, So....

Announcement:

Holiday special! Show your character honoring the holidays through both realizing what they have to be grateful for in their lives, and through sacrificial giving.

Preferably include some sort of character progression in the story.

This is due...

January 3rd, 2017!!
    You couldn't have picked a gayer topic, but fine. Lol

By the way the store I work at full time closed down, so next week I'll be unemployed AGAIN and be looking for work so I don't know how consistent I'll be here, but if it's due jan 3rd then I have shit tons of time to whip something up. If you need to contact me directly because I dissapear I straight up dont mind sharing my fb for you to message me. If interested let me know I'll send you my full name and shit idgaf.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMR View Post
    Thanks for making me feel worthless!
    wRHG Page.
    Spoiler for quotarino's:

Quote Originally Posted by Cruel View Post
    You couldn't have picked a gayer topic, but fine. Lol

By the way the store I work at full time closed down, so next week I'll be unemployed AGAIN and be looking for work so I don't know how consistent I'll be here, but if it's due jan 3rd then I have shit tons of time to whip something up. If you need to contact me directly because I dissapear I straight up dont mind sharing my fb for you to message me. If interested let me know I'll send you my full name and shit idgaf.
    Hey, bud, that's fine. Sorry to hear about your troubles...life can really suck sometimes, can't it? Anyhow, I don't really use FB (G+ is my gig), but if you have an email you check regularly that would also work great. If you think that is possible, shoot me a PM regarding that.

Hopes and prayers are gonna be sent your way, btw.
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaeus View Post
    Hey, bud, that's fine. Sorry to hear about your troubles...life can really suck sometimes, can't it? Anyhow, I don't really use FB (G+ is my gig), but if you have an email you check regularly that would also work great. If you think that is possible, shoot me a PM regarding that.

Hopes and prayers are gonna be sent your way, btw.
    Oh it's fine, i'm not upset about it it's just a minor inconvenience because I actually liked that job. I worked in the book department and I read an absurd amount of books so I actually looked forward to go to work. I'll just deliver pizza or something till I find something better to get out of college debt. I'll be fine

Thanks for the love though bro <3 no homo

EDIT: I'm going to start my career in freelance writing so I'll be writing internet articles in my freetime to try and build up a resume to get hired by a company that hires freelancers. So that means I may be starting a simple blog doing book reviews or something to try and just have writing examples that companies can look at when considering to hire me. Once I have some that I don't hate, as well as a platform to put them on, ill put a link here for you guys so you can check it out and let me know what you think
    Last edited by Cruel; 11-22-2016 at 10:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMR View Post
    Thanks for making me feel worthless!
    wRHG Page.
    Spoiler for quotarino's:

First,

@Cruel -- I'd love to have the links to those when you're ready! Best of Wishes, dude.

Now...

More Announcements:

I'm going to be doing clan work while you guys are working on the monthlies (I'm doing the monthly too, btw).

First, I'm going to try to compile Cruel's clan work like I have that of my other members.

Secondly, based off of a talk with Chromy, I've decided to make

THE BOOK OF NEHUSHTAN!!

This will be a single Gdoc that contains ALL stories EVER written in relation to Nehushtan. Each story will equal one "chapter." Each chapter will be placed in chronological order by over-arching canonical timeline. Every time a new story is written, I will add a new chapter. Currently I estimate that we have over 100 pages already.

I will format it (if I can figure it out) so that you will be able to use the Gdoc Nagivation Pane to filter through the Gdoc (which will be linked on the front of the clan page as well as several other locations) to get to any story you choose.

In short, Nehushtan and The Coils are getting their own Lore.

It is my goal to have this project done before Valentines, although IRL I might finish it much sooner than that.

Keep up the good work, guys!
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

@Cruel:
    Yeah good luck with the Freelancing, boi. Edit slipped past me til Alph made that last post.

As for the whole book thing, I mentioned the idea of like a... start to finish wRHG timeline type thing on the Sanctuary thread a while back I think- just to make it easier to keep track of everybody's stuff and kinda weed out anachronisms and help fill plot holes. While we've pretty much realized that such a task would be... pretty hard to take on all in one go, Alph stepped up and said well- at least we can do Nehushtan's storyline. Once all the stories are in order, I myself very much look forward to seeing where all the other stories and characters may then be considered, in some capacity, a part of our canon, or inversely- how many characters, and how many writers, we through this project and all others, may have in some ways touched.

But not in a weird way.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromium7 View Post
    how many writers, we may have in some ways touched.

But not in a weird way.
    Speak for yourself, you bearded pedo troll.

On a more serious note:

So, I've been making progress on the Book...my stories (and my collab with Chromy) start the canon, so that makes life easy.

Google is being an asshat about applying the table of contents add-on for me, so trying to deal with that.

I'm going to be including most/all of the stories that are canonical from all of The Coils members during this time period. That includes some stories that might not be DIRECTLY related to Nehushtan. I'm doing this because I think it would be useful to know how certain events happened in sequence with the ones that DID directly involve Nehushtan.

Also, I'm upping my page projection to 150. :P
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

GREAT NEWS!!!

The Book of Nehushtan is completely up-to-date and posted!!!

You can find it on the clan page now under the clan name...(link's kinda obvious).

Congrats to all of us in The Coils...it's 235 as of now!

Look forward to seeing how far this goes!
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

Return of Asshat Supreme 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    Impressive, to say the least. Good luck updating this XD.
    Nice.

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

I'm a trash mammal. GeneratorRexDragon's Avatar
    Oh look, I finished my monthly.
    Get your reading glasses and throw on a fresh pair of panties, cause this one's a doozy. Because it's so long, I'm just going to link the Gdoc.

World's Longest Monthly
    My wRHG: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...-the-Draconian

My deviantART: http://dragonlover101040.deviantart.com/

A knight is sworn to valor
    His heart knows only virtue
    His blade defends the helpless
    His might upholds the weak
    His word speaks only truth
    His wrath undoes the wicked

Thread Information