StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crawlers Strat. Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    By playing standard Order. Sword play going into archidons, shutting you down. You will be down in eco since you instantly make miners pray, worst comes to worst, albows > crawlers, as crawlers can't hit them. Or CA2. Or a Magikill. Or ANYTHING.
    You can kill albows by bombers. and for CA2 you can use bombers to kill his eco, and i don't think he will get CA2 so easly, just if he have not a lot of miners. if he build a wall just make a dead or eclips. Magikill < Medusa.For shadowrath you have a chance to kill him with medusa , just kill him before he taked shinobi.
    when the miners are praying , get the crawlers abilityies, then make them mining.

A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by empiresma View Post
    You can kill albows by bombers. and for CA2 you can use bombers to kill his eco, and i don't think he will get CA2 so easly, just if he have not a lot of miners. if he build a wall just make a dead or eclips. Magikill < Medusa.For shadowrath you have a chance to kill him with medusa , just kill him before he taked shinobi.
    when the miners are praying , get the crawlers abilityies, then make them mining.
    DO YOU WOT?!?!??!

Let's see.
    1. Do not let the bombers get to the Albows. -.-
    2. CA2 is only 600 gold. It's very easily purchased. A wall will stop your bombers from coming in. (Oh boy didn't think about that one did you?)
    3. ^
    4. Dead or eclips derails your strategy in the first place. You would be behind on your dead or wing timings trying to make your dumb crawler thing work. (Spoiler alert: It doesn't work)
    5. Shadowwrath can kill a medusa, magikill kills your everything else. If one medusa, make 2 shadowwrath. Spooky.
    6. No.

Any more questions?
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

You tough you're good, but not.
    If you're good you can kill albow with bombers 4 hits can kill him. And an albow cost 450G and 200M so it cost a lot and the enemy eco is not good. (when you use crawlers strat) .
    CA2 is 600G, right, it's not easy to get it with a wall, if u can so you will not have a lot of miners.
    shadowrath can kill medusa, right too, but if you was fast and you killed him fastly before he taked shinobi you can kill him.

If you're good you can kill albow with bombers 4 hits can kill him. And an albow cost 450G and 200M so it cost a lot and the enemy eco is not good. (when you use crawlers strat) . Ever heard of kiting?
    CA2 is 600G, right, it's not easy to get it with a wall, if u can so you will not have a lot of miners. Wall costs 100 gold to research and 200 to set up. Easy to get, and with just one, your economy gets a massive protection boost, which means that CA2 is easily accessible, if you need it.
    shadowrath can kill medusa, right too, but if you was fast and you killed him fastly before he taked shinobi you can kill him. All comes down to reflexes at this point, and shadowrath usually don't attack by themselves.
    Ase is 2.2k for a reason.
    Spoiler for old stuff:

If you're good you can kill albow with bombers 4 hits can kill him. And an albow cost 450G and 200M so it cost a lot and the enemy eco is not good. (when you use crawlers strat) .
    CA2 is 600G, right, it's not easy to get it with a wall, if u can so you will not have a lot of miners.
    shadowrath can kill medusa, right too, but if you was fast and you killed him fastly before he taked shinobi you can kill him.
    No.
    Hi,

I told you that if

a+a=b then
    2a=b

c+c=2b
    2c=2b

Therefore 2a=b=c

My internet conection speed: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5480744701

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    Stop being a moron lmao

Quote Originally Posted by ActiveFirewall View Post
    Ase is 2.2k for a reason.
    that's why he got rekt

that's why he got rekt
    No.
    Hi,

I told you that if

a+a=b then
    2a=b

c+c=2b
    2c=2b

Therefore 2a=b=c

My internet conection speed: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5480744701

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    Stop being a moron lmao

A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    that's why he got rekt
    Getting beaten once by luck doesn't make any of my points invalid. I still have majority wins on you.

Albows simply don't get bombed by four bombers lmao. The bombers always get sniped. Or perhaps... I got some new meta for you. Put the Albows.... BEHIND THE WALL.
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    Getting beaten once by luck doesn't make any of my points invalid. I still have majority wins on you.

Albows simply don't get bombed by four bombers lmao. The bombers always get sniped. Or perhaps... I got some new meta for you. Put the Albows.... BEHIND THE WALL.
    It's not easy to buy a wall and an allbow , if he did, so he have not good eco.And an albow can hit just one unit . so you have time to destryo that wall, and you need to save the bombers before to kill the albow after destroying the wall .

Empiresma, I challenge you to think of a counter to the following starts from Order using your strategy.
    1. Spearton Start
    2. Shadowrath Start
    3. Double Archer Start

Plus, with an Albow behind that wall, it would be very hard to destroy it, one should presume.
    Was ET an SE clan to ever begin with?
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIVILIAR View Post
    If I don't get unbanned in 48 hours, I will revenge so hard that CRAZYJAY will lose his game....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information