StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BIN THIS. NOW.

Just as Planned. 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar

BIN THIS. NOW.

Fucking bin it.
    JUST. BIN IT. YES YOU CAN.
    Last edited by 969_DoomsDruid_969; 10-24-2016 at 09:30 AM. Reason: BIN

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

Oh god I think I messed up somewhere... Whelp wont be available for a day to be crushed for this failure... See you in like 15 hrs.

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)

The Grand, Exalted, Etc. Malacal's Avatar
    "What can she do"
    *Clicks spoiler*
    Nothing appears.
    Nothing appears
    Full Title: The Grand Exalted Invincible Supreme Potentate and Honorary Spokesman for All Men in General

Everyone wants a certain song to play when they enter the room. Adding it to your signature is the next best thing. Even better is when it's not ten-hour Kirby dubstep remix.
    wRHG: Omega
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then prove it with your words and actions, you git.

This straight made my day! If ya need anything/need to know anything, hit me up! Best of luck, I like this girl, most likely regardless of the massive bias I suddenly have for her! Hope ya stick around!

Quote Originally Posted by Malacal View Post
    "What can she do"
    *Clicks spoiler*
    Nothing appears.
    Nothing appears
    That's what I did wrong! Fixed it now.
    Last edited by 969_DoomsDruid_969; 07-01-2016 at 12:33 AM.

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)

Nice character! ^_^
    ~ Najenda ~

Quote Originally Posted by Najenda View Post
    Nice character! ^_^
    TY fam! Don't wanna fight btw, i kinda am trying to get in LORD AZUREs good books! Can you mention my clan update. Cuz it is important to me. So yeah. Bcool if you could do that. but after i have mediated (imma watch this war, its gonna be epic), i kinda would like to fight you and ergos, as well as six.
    NOT AT THE SAME TIME.

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)

The Grand, Exalted, Etc. Malacal's Avatar
    Alright so uh *burp*
    I think your character is shit. Absolute shit. It's a diamond-studded shit. Like, if you clean it up it's pretty valuable. However, it's really hard to ignore the stench of shit.
    And, my words are going to be harsh, don't take it personally. All new guys I feel need this get this. That's like, 80% of noobs. I will say though, you're doing alot better than what even some more established members have. However, I imagine I'm also am going to have to go through this multiple times. So, expect me to CnC multiple times.

Spoiler for CnC, fuck your clever titles.:
    Full Title: The Grand Exalted Invincible Supreme Potentate and Honorary Spokesman for All Men in General

Everyone wants a certain song to play when they enter the room. Adding it to your signature is the next best thing. Even better is when it's not ten-hour Kirby dubstep remix.
    wRHG: Omega
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then prove it with your words and actions, you git.

First of all, Welcome to wRHG! We're glad to have you.

Secondly, you've got some bones of a great char in there.

Thirdly, ditch the "God" (invulnerable, omniscient, super-edgelord-I'm-a-special-snowflake) stuff. At least read how I executed my first wRHG, Altaer (at the bottom of my current wRHG char page), for an idea of how to make wRHG from the supernatural that is still reasonable IRL.

Fourthly, ditch the omniscience. Like, that trashes plot. Period. And the WRITER's lounge kinda requires plot in their stories. Otherwise they are just 1 dimensional smut.

Fifthly, ditch a couple of the "eyes" -- a bit too much. The Eye of Terror has to go, period.

Sixth, trim down your walls of text into readable lists that don't make me dizzy trying to decode them. Be concise.

If you take the about six suggestions, You'll have a wonderful char. I legit like this girl. She just needs to be tuned down a bit. If you leave her like she is, the only thing you are going to do is what is already happening behind the scenes (including me) -- the better writers read it, laugh at the "I'm the fucking Hero of Hero Mountain so Fuck You" God-moding, and then figure out funny ways to totally annihilate your char in ways you didn't think possible, despite her ultra-OP-ness.

Let me give you a lesson: if you soup up a car too much, you will blow the engine when you try to drive it.

Moral: Balance that can be wielded tactically is far better than just straight-up sickeningly overdone attempts at badassness.

I look forward to seeing what kind of work you can put out, because I think you can go far here, if you are willing to take the advice of those you call LORD.
    My wRHG Char: The Fixer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index

~Arch

~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaeus View Post
    First of all, Welcome to wRHG! We're glad to have you.

Secondly, you've got some bones of a great char in there.

Thirdly, ditch the "God" (invulnerable, omniscient, super-edgelord-I'm-a-special-snowflake) stuff. At least read how I executed my first wRHG, Altaer (at the bottom of my current wRHG char page), for an idea of how to make wRHG from the supernatural that is still reasonable IRL.

Fourthly, ditch the omniscience. Like, that trashes plot. Period. And the WRITER's lounge kinda requires plot in their stories. Otherwise they are just 1 dimensional smut.

Fifthly, ditch a couple of the "eyes" -- a bit too much. The Eye of Terror has to go, period.

Sixth, trim down your walls of text into readable lists that don't make me dizzy trying to decode them. Be concise.

If you take the about six suggestions, You'll have a wonderful char. I legit like this girl. She just needs to be tuned down a bit. If you leave her like she is, the only thing you are going to do is what is already happening behind the scenes (including me) -- the better writers read it, laugh at the "I'm the fucking Hero of Hero Mountain so Fuck You" God-moding, and then figure out funny ways to totally annihilate your char in ways you didn't think possible, despite her ultra-OP-ness.

Let me give you a lesson: if you soup up a car too much, you will blow the engine when you try to drive it.

Moral: Balance that can be wielded tactically is far better than just straight-up sickeningly overdone attempts at badassness.

I look forward to seeing what kind of work you can put out, because I think you can go far here, if you are willing to take the advice of those you call LORD.
    It feels like I have explained everything the wrong way. First off, I can't ditch the god thing, cuz that is kinda the main point. But she still DOESN'T use it at any point during a fight or something similar. That is kinda a thing. Second, the eyes thing. Everyone is like "Oh no, eye of terror is an insta-win." Right ok, so generally, this will freak out most people, because they are perfectly normal humans. All the eye of terror does is show off what her actual power is. So yeah, its overwhelming, but not gibbering wreck-level on... actually all the wRHG's. It just reveals that she is op. however she doesn't do this, except on people with big egos. And extradimensional beings (demons, spirits, gods etc.). As for the wall of text, kay that makes sense. The whole "Hero of Hero Mountain" thing is straight up wrong. Like, my char uses her full power about this much of the time
    Spoiler for never:
    So it would be helpful if you took this into account. Also the Eye of Knowledge is her only source of "omniscience", and that just makes her learn some backstory. If the opponent has a disciplined mind, it takes like 3 days, so she doesn't really bother. If the opponent has any psychic defence, it doesn't work. But she can figure out things like, "oh they're a demon. so I can talk to them about it. That is about as much as she knows w/out the Eye. What species they are. But other than that, I would agree to most of this.
    But it is mainly about the Mary Sue thing, which is the worst part.
    Spoiler for The Mary Sue thing:

I realise I had to do a lot of defending, and will make some changes. But you kind of misinterpreted my char. Including you, LORD MALACAL. It is kind of annoying.

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information