StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: BIN THIS. NOW.

The Grand, Exalted, Etc. Malacal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 969_DoomsDruid_969 View Post
    II- She is not really a prick. She is a believer in "do whatever the fuck you want" (kinda similar to Manny) whereas Jacques is a strong believer in the system (kinda similar to the Doctor). She just also wants to save humanity, and sentient life in general, but with her own ideals. Jacques is the same. The insanity thing is her "I'm happy all the time, unless you really piss me off. Then I will beat the shit out of you mercilessly all the time! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" thing.

VI- Every character in wRHG has either a strong will or a sharp wit (determined or clever.) EVERY ONE. So I think I am justified there.
    So, these two.
    as for number 2, she just kinda seems like an asshole. Or atleast, that's how I'd think of her. But, the point of the sin is that the personality section is just going in 50 different directions and the insane thing has nothing following it up or backing it up.

VI: I do critique for pet peeves and this is one of those. Because people may design their character to have neither (unusual, but possible). Then there's also the fact that it happens the same way every time: She uses the power, opponent then says "bullshit anime bravery activate!" and then nothing really happens from either action. Again though, it's a pet peeve and nothing more. I often have issues with character weaknesses/limitations, as often times people are very lazy when it comes to them, or try to hard to make weaknesses that aren't really weaknesses.
    So yeah, the power is within reasonable limits now, but it's very core identity is something that could just flat out win a fight on it's own so it needs a huge drawback and because of that it's very binary. I don't like ability like that.

Also, it just occured to me "oh right, this is a duo and I need to critique both fuckers" so I'll do that on Sunday or something.
    Full Title: The Grand Exalted Invincible Supreme Potentate and Honorary Spokesman for All Men in General

Everyone wants a certain song to play when they enter the room. Adding it to your signature is the next best thing. Even better is when it's not ten-hour Kirby dubstep remix.
    wRHG: Omega
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then prove it with your words and actions, you git.

Just as Planned. 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    OK, say what?
    II- nuff said. k 10/10.
    VI- Ok. So this is the power how I meant it to be. But the anime "DETEMMIENATION" thing was kind of the point. Also this isn't something she does all like "oh hey, the opponent's will is broken. Let's just casually do this." She is all about a fair fight.

Last of all, you just realised this is a duo?

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

The Grand, Exalted, Etc. Malacal's Avatar
    It's not that I just realized, I just forgot you have a buddy mid CnC.

Spoiler for Knave of Being Stupid:
    Last edited by Malacal; 08-28-2016 at 02:37 PM.
    Full Title: The Grand Exalted Invincible Supreme Potentate and Honorary Spokesman for All Men in General

Everyone wants a certain song to play when they enter the room. Adding it to your signature is the next best thing. Even better is when it's not ten-hour Kirby dubstep remix.
    wRHG: Omega
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then prove it with your words and actions, you git.

Quote Originally Posted by Malacal View Post
    It's not that I just realized, I just forgot you have a buddy mid CnC.

Spoiler for Knave of Being Stupid:
    OK, so first I respected your CNC. Now I'm just done with it.
    Spoiler for I have zero fucks to give:

I appreciate I'm behaving like an asshat, but I don't have time for this. Anyway, I'm gonna want to fight either Cruel or GRD at some point. Also I'm having another rework on Allos (annoying, I know, but it isn't related to the "Supreme Potentate"'s opinions. And I've been wanting this for sometime, just wasn't sure how to go about it). So yeah! Bye!

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)

So....

Read your char yet again.

Still am not a fan of Alex, whom I see to be a little better, but still not much (IMO).

The Knave, on the other hand, is a pretty decent char. Overall, I would totally fight the Knave (although I hold to a busy writing schedule right now and cannot).

If you choose to learn and grow from your battles, you have a glimmer of potential, as I have always said.

Unfortunately, I know pretty much everyone you want to fight is currently in other battles. I do know of one char, however, that I think would be a perfect match.

Ol' Handy

The writer and the char are both excellent, and I think that might be worth looking into. That's just my advice. So tell me what you think about my suggestion -- hopefully this will inject you in SP battle society :P.
    My wRHG Char: The Fixer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index

~Arch

~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

1. What's wrong w/ Alex? (Starts singing Linkin Park. i.e. I TRIED SO HARD, AND GOT SO FAR. BUT IN THE END,IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER.)
    2. I can't fight the Handyman. I already knew he was a thing. I've been watching long before I made Alex (10/10 not a stalker)
    3. I REALLY want to fight a coil. REALLY want to. I CAN'T fight Dante (for a few reasons) and I obviously can't fight you. I've wanted to fight Cruel with Alex since the beginning of time, and I want to fight GRD with my new Allos (why is it my finished char. you don't like, and my 3rd draft to my fourth, admittedly quite different, actual char you do?)

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)

Quote Originally Posted by 969_DoomsDruid_969 View Post
    I can't fight the Handyman. I already knew he was a thing. I've been watching long before I made Alex (10/10 not a stalker)
    Sure you can! Then by the time you finish, Alphaeus' schedule will have cleared up and we'll totally coerce him into fighting you!

I'd fight Alex.

You Can't fight Handy? CAN'T?! Geez, Dooms, you've got a pair of chars that are the most OP chars in the entire RHG system, and you say there is something you CAN'T fight?

Come on...you need to fight SOMEONE. Cruel is extremely busy IRL, that much I know. And GRD is in one battle and already has at least two more already scheduled. That's why there is that "hitlist" thing alot of people do -- it's to say who they want to fight as soon as they are able.

If you want credence for your chars, you need to fight someone. I mean, you've been here (active) for over a month now...maybe longer (not checking right now). I fought someone within a couple days of joining. That's how I got my "stripes" within the RHG system, if you know what I mean.

Just Do It! You Can Do It!

(Remember the story about the little choo-choo train that tried to go up the BIG hill? :P)
    My wRHG Char: The Fixer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index

~Arch

~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

Actually people make hitlists to give the illusion of unwarranted self-importance.

Can't make a character that doesn't want to fight anyone. No, that would be stupid.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information