StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Video Game Parody [ENDED] - Summer Competition 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    LOL alright if anyone is like grasping for another few hours, I will still accept submissions through tomorrow. Seems like there are a lot of you very close to finishing and I want to make sure your efforts aren't going to waste. I'm excited to watch all the submissions so far, and based on the turnout this time I'm excited to see what the next competition holds.
    Cool, I just have my credits to finish. But sine it's 6am where I'm at, I'll go to sleep and do it when I wake up lol. Talk about an all nighter ~_~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Give you life to Christ and go to church Follow THE RAINBOW!!
    www.drifts1.deviantart.com www.drifts1.deviantart.com
    www.drifts1.deviantart.com www.drifts1.deviantart.com

LOL alright if anyone is like grasping for another few hours, I will still accept submissions through tomorrow. Seems like there are a lot of you very close to finishing and I want to make sure your efforts aren't going to waste. I'm excited to watch all the submissions so far, and based on the turnout this time I'm excited to see what the next competition holds.

achievement get.
    struggling at the end of the (extended) deadline

okay then, gonna fix my entry now

Extended deadline?
    Time to update my progress thread LOL

EDIT: Here's something that was extracted from my updated Progress Thread lol, screenies!

SCREENSHOTS!
    Spoiler for Screenshot:
    Last edited by Fordz; 09-25-2016 at 06:12 AM.

Finally sent my part in. Looking forward to see everyone else's
    Hopefully I can do better next round because I flopped towards the end of summer :S
    ---Click below to visit my Ecards website---

Formerly known as Private WhiteJoker's Avatar
    Oh man, good luck everyone. I'm gonna be shitting bricks in class all this week waiting on the results

Barring any last minute drop offs, I believe the competition is officially closed! I hope this provided a fun challenge for everyone, and if not hopefully you at least learned something new :P

I'm excited about the turnout for our first shot at the new series of competition, I think there must be more than 2 hours worth of animation to review. We will be reviewing all the animations some time this week, with the winners being posted by the 30th. I will also have the final stats posted in the winners thread for the stats nerds out there.

I have sent out confirmation PMs to anyone who submitted on time and will be scored by our judges. If you did not get a PM from me confirming your entry then I did not receive your submission for some reason. If you sent it before the deadline and should be considered, please contact me ASAP so that you will be included in the judging. Otherwise your entry will not be considered.

We have ANOTHER competition starting up October 1st, so if you didn't have time to work on a submission this time around definitely check back here in a week and maybe we can pique your interest again.

ALSO I am all ears for any feedback anyone has about this competition! If you have a suggestion or complaint or snarky quip please lay it on me, otherwise I'm just going to continue assuming we're beautiful and flawless.

Can't wait for the results! :3

Aaaaand I finally got sick after days of not sleeping HAHAHAHA sht xD

Barring any last minute drop offs, I believe the competition is officially closed! I hope this provided a fun challenge for everyone, and if not hopefully you at least learned something new :P

I'm excited about the turnout for our first shot at the new series of competition, I think there must be more than 2 hours worth of animation to review. We will be reviewing all the animations some time this week, with the winners being posted by the 30th. I will also have the final stats posted in the winners thread for the stats nerds out there.

I have sent out confirmation PMs to anyone who submitted on time and will be scored by our judges. If you did not get a PM from me confirming your entry then I did not receive your submission for some reason. If you sent it before the deadline and should be considered, please contact me ASAP so that you will be included in the judging. Otherwise your entry will not be considered.

We have ANOTHER competition starting up October 1st, so if you didn't have time to work on a submission this time around definitely check back here in a week and maybe we can pique your interest again.

ALSO I am all ears for any feedback anyone has about this competition! If you have a suggestion or complaint or snarky quip please lay it on me, otherwise I'm just going to continue assuming we're beautiful and flawless.
    I sent one in time and did not recieve a comfirmation pm so i resent you my entry
    Spoiler for Content:

I actually missed like 3 people last night who are on the list but didn't get a confirmation. I am double checking everything when I get to work this morning so please be on the lookout for a confirmation.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread Information