StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SPAC: Call of Duty x Undertale

Certified Piece of Shit Externus's Avatar

SPAC: Call of Duty x Undertale

Call of Duty x Undertale

Externus

Okay let me tell you something. I have over 4 hours of content with every aspect planned out, from story to composition to music choice. I have no trouble thinking of animation ideas that are unique and interesting to a degree and I can generally think of something to make within 30 minutes of brainstorming. That said, I spent the ENTIRE day since the announcement of this just trying to think of a way to make an animation that is humorous or unique. I went through so many games, so many genres, so many styles, just to think of something that wouldn't look like this. That's how bullshit the concept for this round is.

Spoiler for Progress:

Spoiler for Screenshots:

Activity Log:
    7/1 - Concept for animation: Some storyboarding is done, along with musical arrangement, projected runtime, quantization, ideas, etc.
    7/8 - Over 10% of the animation is complete. I am on track so far to complete when expected. Will throw a new screenshot every Friday from here on out.
    7/15 - Unproductive week. Barely met animation quota but haven't worked on any backgrounds at all. I've been moving houses so I haven't had a whole lot of time to animate. I'll have to make up all missed time when I'm more free in the upcoming weeks.
    7/22 - By far the least productive week. I've been outside for up 20 or 21 hours in a single day. Hopefully, I can start to grind some work out.
    7/29 - TBD
    8/5 - Expected 50% Completion
    8/12 - TBD
    8/19 - TBD
    8/26 - TBD
    9/2 - TBD
    9/9 - Projected Finish Date
    9/16 - Extra Time for Minutia

I'm not revealing anything of the narrative or plot of this animation (aside from screenshots and percentage updates) until I'm at least 60% done with the animation. Don't wanna give it away early.
    Last edited by Externus; 07-22-2016 at 04:13 PM.
    When petitioners used to come for information to the table at which I sat, I used to grind my teeth at them, and felt intense enjoyment when I succeeded in making anybody unhappy. I almost did succeed.

WHen I first saw the name, I almost got an aneurysm

stick figures on crack is the definition of stick figure comedy dude. its so random
    Spoiler for other stuff:

good luck externus

Looks like it's gonna be awesome. Good luck! You better actually finish and claim that first place lol. I'm rooting for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Externus View Post
    I'm here to make money and use lens flares. And I'm all out of lens flares.

I swear, the first fookin' thing that popped out in my mind seeing this thread, other than a brief lookup at wikipedia on what an aunerism is...

Ehm...
    Spoiler for MLG Cancer:

best of luck on yours and other WIPs.

Go and wrap a good package of determination.

Spoiler for Aspiration by Aaron Douglas:

Thanks for the all support guys. I'll do you all proud! <3
    When petitioners used to come for information to the table at which I sat, I used to grind my teeth at them, and felt intense enjoyment when I succeeded in making anybody unhappy. I almost did succeed.

I Will Become Pirate King Atsukedaime's Avatar
    love your Bg anyway. goodluck
    *click*

---------
    -YT- | -Facebook- | -Deviant Art- | -Hyuns Dojo-
    ---------

35 second mark. screenshot of another scene. nearly complete. needs more ambiance, blood, and general pretty-making.

The Universe In My Eyes Creepin_Bro's Avatar
    Am I first to notice the hidden message in the hotel sign? (Or is that in the game and I'm dumb?)
    Any way this looks great, can't wait to see it
    Last edited by Creepin_Bro; 07-06-2016 at 02:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Yeah that's 5056 IFUKDURMOM drive, it's the house on the end and the road is a long one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    You know what's really long? The dick I'm gonna stick in your nostril you lil cumbucket spitoon ass bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Will that be cash or credit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    I'll take your food stamps card you broke crackwhore no-teeth having, giving gumjobs for a bump ass musty hag.

Or just any card. Debit or Bredit works

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information