StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A Conscious Concern: So Guys...

The Grand, Exalted, Etc. Malacal's Avatar
    Alright so it's been way more than ten days. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's been an eternity (I counted).

So now questions have arisen. Is Crank a slacker? Does he have the memory of a goldfish? Has he looked upon his creation and felt only fear? does he now cringe at the idea of this RP taking place? Many answers to be found on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!
    Full Title: The Grand Exalted Invincible Supreme Potentate and Honorary Spokesman for All Men in General

Everyone wants a certain song to play when they enter the room. Adding it to your signature is the next best thing. Even better is when it's not ten-hour Kirby dubstep remix.
    wRHG: Omega
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then prove it with your words and actions, you git.

I got one of the last two I was waiting on pretty close to pretty close to midnight. I'll be sending out what I have in an hour or so

I can confess now that I am the late entry. Blame me, not Crank. I'll be turning mine in as soon as possible.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Seems I have missed an intriguing event. This is actually a rather novel idea of yours sir. A shame I cannot take part SO very late. Good luck with it.

If you can manage to find one more person to switch with, I'll gladly take you!

Opt in RP: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

The Grand, Exalted, Etc. Malacal's Avatar
    Alrighty then. I was mostly curious if Crank was looking at everything and thinking "What have I done?" And then proceeded to be a hermit, trying to escape what he has unleashed upon this world.
    Or something like that.
    As, it was curious that this thread was totally silent.
    Full Title: The Grand Exalted Invincible Supreme Potentate and Honorary Spokesman for All Men in General

Everyone wants a certain song to play when they enter the room. Adding it to your signature is the next best thing. Even better is when it's not ten-hour Kirby dubstep remix.
    wRHG: Omega
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then prove it with your words and actions, you git.

I survived Shipping & Handling, I can survive this. Hopefully.

UPDATE:
    The Gentleman has been added.

Please try to get your responses to whatever your body-snatcher did sent to me sometime this week. Thank you!

As you may have noticed by the utter silence here for the past long time, I've been trying to let this quitely die, which now seems unfair to those of you who submitted, so here's why this crumbled and the options we have from here

Essentially, this was primarily because I didn't see the issue of having good characters included. We really only have two crazies, and as a result, three people were given stories back that essentially mounted up to owing a character or two a brief explanation with no other issues, if even that. On the flip side, on account of these characters not being full of spite, there wasn't much that they would work with when they were in the other body, in some cases screwing their fun factor over twice for the event. What this amounts to, is a lot of just having characters going through the motions, which is something I would feel odd about posting. Additionally, the RP, in retrospect, should've been much more madatory for mystery elements and something to play off with the reply. Again though, with primarily protagonists there really wouldn't have been a whole lot of risk or fear to push anything forward

So, here's what we can do:

A: Yeah, this didn't work, bin it
    B: We may as well wrap it up. Get the last stories
    C: Noncannon Villain only reboot

If we want it posted, I'd like over half of us to agree, otherwise, I'm asking for this to be binned in a few days.

I'm sorry guys.

Unfortunately (as much as it pains me), I have to agree with Crank. This project didn't really take off much.

Maybe there will be a second attempt in a couple years or so. XD

Still...it was a fun concept.

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for OPPOSITION:

Quote Originally Posted by The Government
    But we're going to lay down the lines. The pattern. The FRAMEWORK upon which these stories and canons can build. That way we don't have people scribbling all over the page like a spasmatic retard and saying the lines aren't there, because they are and will be.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information