StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zixx- The Phenomenal

Zixx- The Phenomenal

Zixx - The Phenomenal
    Personality: Mostly Cheerful
    HomeWorld: A far away land known as Schumanek

(Without abilities)
    Strength: 6/10
    Speed : 7/10
    Intelligence: 5/10
    Stamina : 7/10
    Agility : 6/10

(With Abilities)
    Strength : 8/10
    Speed : 9/10
    Intelligence : 6/10
    Stamina : 8/10
    Agility : 8/10

ABILITIES
    Zixx has the ability to spawn plasma balls due to him being mutated by a mad scientist, he can shoot out to 5 plasma balls per second, beware of this ability because he can melt most things easily. Zixx has enhance regeneration when he is damaged from small attacks such as punches and sword cuts etc but regenerating too fast tires him out. Zixx has the power to run super fast (Super speed), his max speed is 2 mok per hour. Because he has Plasma powers that means he also has super strength, he can carry around 18 tons.. When Zixx is weak and hurt really bad he will spawn out his Big ass sword that is unbreakable from the power of plasma. Zixx can also spawn out a forcefield to protect himself
    Spoiler for Zixx's advanced abilities:

[U][U][SIZE=6]WEAKNESS[/SU][U]
    When Zixx Spawns out his sword he will become slower cuz of how heavy his sword is
    Zixx has an enhance regeneration, but takes a lot of stamina, you can incapacitate Zixx by causing massive wounds on him, or completely erase his cells to kill him
    Solid objects with higher density and/or mass will damage Zixx more easily

STORY
    Zixx was born in an unknown planet named Schumanek. His Father, Eli sent Zixx to a safer planet so that Zixx can be a normal child on his own. Zixx's father sent him to a planet named Earth. After that day Zixx has been living as a normal breathing child. Then one day a mad scientist named Dr Henry kidnapped Zixx. Zixx woke up but has no idea where he is. His arms are locked solid on a cold floor, Zixx sees a giant Ray pointing at him, at that moment Zixx knew that it was the end for him. But, when the ray shot Zixx it made Zixx Stronger, more faster. The ray even gave him the power to Spawn Plasma Balls. Zixx saw a Very Big sword on the side of the room. Zixx stole the sword and broke out of Dr Henry's Lab. Later that day, Zixx has been trained hard and became stronger everyday. Zixx then continued his life as a RHG

DEMOS
    1st
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79ktHFqzv7Q

2nd
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YorCIdDc7cQ

Hitlist
    Sunblast
    Jolt
    Phase
    Lithos
    ZigZag
    Zameki

Battles :
    Non yet
    1/0/1
    Wins/ties/losses
    RHG 1:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU_F8l0h3MI
    RHG 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1HOH44HPrU
    Spoiler for Zixx art:
    Last edited by Nultra Anims; 01-28-2017 at 10:00 PM. Reason: update
    Spoiler for clans i support:

Spoiler for stupid text:

Wazzup, nice thread nultra, Why am i on the hitlist ;-; and good luck on future battles too

The Universe In My Eyes Creepin_Bro's Avatar
    Alright your demos are pretty good I don't have any thing to say bout those, but let's take a look at your abilities

Super strength
    Super speed
    Regeneration
    Long range capabilities
    X-Ray vision

All of these combined makes him fairly freakin powerful
    I mean, is super fast, so he can get to you and dodge your attacks, he's super strong, so he can beat the crap out of you with ease, and take hits like a champ, you can't hide from him because he can see through objects, and any damage you do eventually gets regenerated

Now weaknesses
    Sword makes him slower
    Bigger wounds heal slower
    What ever he can't see through can instantly defeat him

You say that huge sword, but in your demos your sword looks pretty average size, when you said hug I thought you meant a great-sword

Large wounds would obviously heal slower, but the fact that they can heal at all is a bit bad, I mean, can he just grow his arm back given enough time? That wouldn't be that fair (basically just set some limitations)

And finally, the last weakness might work, but you need to specify what type of object he can't see through

Any way that's my CnC on this RHG I hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Yeah that's 5056 IFUKDURMOM drive, it's the house on the end and the road is a long one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    You know what's really long? The dick I'm gonna stick in your nostril you lil cumbucket spitoon ass bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Will that be cash or credit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    I'll take your food stamps card you broke crackwhore no-teeth having, giving gumjobs for a bump ass musty hag.

Or just any card. Debit or Bredit works

Alright, thanks for that. I'll try to find a way to make it more specific and nerf my character :P thx for checking out my thread man. Really appreciate it ^.^

Spoiler for stupid text:

Put glogan on dat hitlist bruv
    Spoiler for tip of the day:

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it, then paste this into your signature

Spoiler for bullshit:

Spoiler for stuff to feel dramatic:

I think that a good weakness for him would be "while he does have regeneration, his body is rather fragile."
    This means his bones and stuff can break easily, causing him to have to focus on regeneration instead of combat.

Spoiler for my favorite quote on this entire website.:

Spoiler for support:

now that you mentioned it , it does sound like a good weakness. Thanks for that suggestion

Spoiler for stupid text:

Quote Originally Posted by Creepin_Bro View Post
    Large wounds would obviously heal slower, but the fact that they can heal at all is a bit bad, I mean, can he just grow his arm back given enough time? That wouldn't be that fair (basically just set some limitations)

And finally, the last weakness might work, but you need to specify what type of object he can't see through
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyskal View Post
    I think that a good weakness for him would be "while he does have regeneration, his body is rather fragile."
    This means his bones and stuff can break easily, causing him to have to focus on regeneration instead of combat.
    I completely on these two. You do need to start thinking up of more weaknesses. All his abilities counteract his weaknesses. They really aren't much useful info anymore. Nicely explained by Creepin

Quote Originally Posted by Creepin_Bro View Post
    so he can get to you and dodge your attacks, he's super strong, so he can beat the crap out of you with ease, and take hits like a champ, you can't hide from him because he can see through objects, and any damage you do eventually gets regenerated
    And don't just simply agree to others. Think of some actual limitations of your own. Don't make others build your character. But don't make him OP. Also, can he be drained of his plasma power momentarily? I need that cleared. And put me on that hitlist, bro! We gotta rematch one day.
    Spoiler for tip of the day:

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it, then paste this into your signature

Spoiler for bullshit:

Spoiler for stuff to feel dramatic:

Nice RHG! A bit overpowered though but it awesome maybe i'll challenge you after i make a rhg working on his 5 demo(Yeah i make 5)

Thread has been updated ;D

Spoiler for stupid text:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information