StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wilder, The Horned Spade

>chocolate skin

I'm sorry, but that description always manages to make me laugh.

I do want to ask about personality, how does the dude act outside of a fight? How would he interact with others? Just that it seems a bit empty to only include how he acts during battle, since I assume thats not the only thing you want this guy to do.

That's just my assumption of course.

The Father of the Gods SriGraecus's Avatar
    That's fair and all. And chocolate is always the only way I can really think of describing it with words, outside of just saying brown or that he's black. Describing myself, I can honestly just say black bc saying chocolate out loud sounds weird.

Outside of a fight, he's more of a laid back kinda guy. He doesn't take things too seriously, but he's really defensive about what he talks about and who he talks to about it. With other people, he's got a bit of a superiority complex. He wouldn't outwardly say he's 100% better than someone, unless he's joking about it, but it's implied heavily on people who he doesn't like much. In a positive or neutral light, though, he's just laid back. Actually feels like a bit of a stoner, just without the being high 24/7 aspect of it. Spends a shit ton of his time just drinking tea. Idk, that just seems like something he'd do.

Also, Shadman art. Big fan.
    これは 私の遺産.
    (This is my legacy)

(Witness my greatest acomplishment)
    立ち会う私の最大の 成果

Quote Originally Posted by SriGraecus
    Perseus Hector Ford
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578
    Percius Raphael Farukon
    Maybe you guys should battle one day. Like, first it's Erik (Eolas) and Eric (Kassaran), then it's Elias (Gatenbein) and Elias (Coen), then it's Serena and Serena (Richards) and now it's Percy (Ford) and Percy (Farukon)! What's next? Azarel and Azrael?
    The Room of Warriors

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by SriGraecus View Post
    That's fair and all. And chocolate is always the only way I can really think of describing it with words, outside of just saying brown or that he's black. Describing myself, I can honestly just say black bc saying chocolate out loud sounds weird.

Quote Originally Posted by SriGraecus View Post
    Outside of a fight, he's more of a laid back kinda guy. He doesn't take things too seriously, but he's really defensive about what he talks about and who he talks to about it. With other people, he's got a bit of a superiority complex. He wouldn't outwardly say he's 100% better than someone, unless he's joking about it, but it's implied heavily on people who he doesn't like much. In a positive or neutral light, though, he's just laid back. Actually feels like a bit of a stoner, just without the being high 24/7 aspect of it. Spends a shit ton of his time just drinking tea. Idk, that just seems like something he'd do.
    Then please, do us the favor and put it under your characters personality. When it comes to writing a character, although it depends but those situations are rare and don't really apply here, you should know as much as you can/should know. It just does your opponent or anyone else a favor

Pff, fucking hell, that picture hurts my soul.

And to be honest, I never really thought about putting it there, mainly because the stories I write for Wilder outside of wRHG are mostly combat oriented. Despite that, though, I see your point. I'll add it in.
    これは 私の遺産.
    (This is my legacy)

立ち会う私の最大の 成果

quick question about the electricity card.

you say 7500 volts, but volts alone dont determine how deadly a shock is. hell, 7000 volts can either kill you near instantly or be just an annoying static shock. im sure you're leaning more towards the lethal side, but i just wanted to make sure we were both on the same page.

just a general estimate would be nice.

edit: also, your character has definitely piqued my interest. kinda reminds me of my former wrhg. expect a killer on your doorstep soon.
    Last edited by soulfood; 08-21-2017 at 07:16 PM.

Hmmm...Interesting guy you have here...if i may ask, it's stated/implied he can rewire his cards to mimic opponents abilities, does that only apply to technology users or not, also
    did I understand that part right? If so how would that work.

Oh and if you're not busy or anything....I'd like to challenge you to a battle! (Pls disregard this part if it's not possible.)

Quote Originally Posted by soulfood View Post
    quick question about the electricity card.

you say 7500 volts, but volts alone dont determine how deadly a shock is. hell, 7000 volts can either kill you near instantly or be just an annoying static shock. im sure you're leaning more towards the lethal side, but i just wanted to make sure we were both on the same page.

just a general estimate would be nice.
    Most definitely leaning toward more lethal. It wouldn't be enough to kill a strong opponent, but it's really good for stunning instead. I have problems with things like the level of lethality in electricity, mainly because I don't know much about it. I'm trying to make it make sense, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Oster View Post
    Hmmm...Interesting guy you have here...if i may ask, it's stated/implied he can rewire his cards to mimic opponents abilities, does that only apply to technology users or not, also
    did I understand that part right? If so how would that work.
    It's not that he can adapt them to mimic opponent's abilities. It's stated that he can combine cards that he already has to try and create a new type of card at his disposal. If the opponent is technology based and Wilder manages to snag something away from them, he may be able to combine it with a card he already has to make something new. The keyword is may, though. Sometimes this can backfire on him, and other times the technology just isn't compatible. It depends mostly on the situation. I hope that clears it up.

Also, I'm perfectly open for a battle right now. It seems I'm getting challenged left and right nowadays.
    これは 私の遺産.
    (This is my legacy)

立ち会う私の最大の 成果

How old is Wilder?
    The Room of Warriors

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Azarel CS.777 View Post
    How old is Wilder?
    Huh. I kinda forgot about that. I'd put him in his mid twenties, maybe 24 to 25.
    これは 私の遺産.
    (This is my legacy)

立ち会う私の最大の 成果

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information