StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38

Thread: SPAC Theme Suggestions!

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by guramecon View Post
    I think Stickpage's RHG needs a little bit of promotion, How about we make a RHG Showoff Competition.
    So we make an animation about our RHG, it could be a battle of RHG vs other's RHG, full-animated demonstration, or a storytell animation. That would be nice if the main point of this competition is about storytell, so viewers would be more interested with it.
    why not RHG Battle Royalle?

  2. #12
    A Walking Box guramecon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Rythm View Post
    why not RHG Battle Royalle?
    You mean rhg vs rhg ?

  3. #13
    StickPage Cave Goblin Jeff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,362
    I really like the idea of doing something RHG related, but the whole RHG system is in the middle of being remade so I don't think we can do it for another few competitions. Once it comes out I think we will definitely have that as a competition to promote the new system.

    I don't want to do another "video game" or "film" competition for the next one, I think something new is in order. What do you guys enjoy animating most?

  4. #14
    The Dark Shadow Fordz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Surigao City, Philippines
    Posts
    1,495
    I guess no one supports Cartoon V Stickfigures.

    So um.
    Magic VS Machine
    How 'bout that, got lots of ideas.

  5. #15
    A Walking Box guramecon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    I really like the idea of doing something RHG related, but the whole RHG system is in the middle of being remade so I don't think we can do it for another few competitions. Once it comes out I think we will definitely have that as a competition to promote the new system.

    I don't want to do another "video game" or "film" competition for the next one, I think something new is in order. What do you guys enjoy animating most?
    Doing something with our own Original Character (RHG) is the most enjoying thing for me lol.
    Then my suggestion is to do an animation with storytelling in it (but not episodic) Just like old competitions.


    Quote Originally Posted by Fordz View Post
    I guess no one supports Cartoon V Stickfigures.

    So um.
    Magic VS Machine
    How 'bout that, got lots of ideas.
    To be honest, I dont really like the concept of adding fullbody character into a stickfigure animation, it's kinda awkward to see, it's like an unfinished animation.

  6. #16
    youtube.com/kronusfa
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,192
    EY,

    Haunted Mansion 2016
    KronusFA - Alif Muyyasar 2017
    Facebook
    Youtube
    Hyunsdojo
    Deviantart

  7. #17
    Formerly known as Private WhiteJoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    15
    I'm really liking the idea of making a music video. Perhaps telling a story through the song, though it doesn't have to be related to the lyrics, but the overall tone of the song.

    (I just really like music)

  8. #18
    The Dark Shadow Fordz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Surigao City, Philippines
    Posts
    1,495
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJoker View Post
    I'm really liking the idea of making a music video. Perhaps telling a story through the song, though it doesn't have to be related to the lyrics, but the overall tone of the song.

    (I just really like music)
    It would be hard to find copyright-free music tho.
    And Haunted Mansion doesn't really fit since we're likely to pass it on December. Hence, it'll be released by January. Waaaay past November.

  9. #19
    Blending City ErrorBlender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,285
    Just gonna drop by to say there is a channel in Youtube called NCS (no copyright songs). You can use those if you need songs, I suppose.



    Spoiler for :

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14,258
    You guys should do music video. It's been suggested since forever

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •