StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SPAC Theme Suggestions!

Quote Originally Posted by guramecon View Post
    I think Stickpage's RHG needs a little bit of promotion, How about we make a RHG Showoff Competition.
    So we make an animation about our RHG, it could be a battle of RHG vs other's RHG, full-animated demonstration, or a storytell animation. That would be nice if the main point of this competition is about storytell, so viewers would be more interested with it.
    why not RHG Battle Royalle?

Quote Originally Posted by Rythm View Post
    why not RHG Battle Royalle?
    You mean rhg vs rhg ?

I really like the idea of doing something RHG related, but the whole RHG system is in the middle of being remade so I don't think we can do it for another few competitions. Once it comes out I think we will definitely have that as a competition to promote the new system.

I don't want to do another "video game" or "film" competition for the next one, I think something new is in order. What do you guys enjoy animating most?

I guess no one supports Cartoon V Stickfigures.

So um.
    Magic VS Machine
    How 'bout that, got lots of ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    I really like the idea of doing something RHG related, but the whole RHG system is in the middle of being remade so I don't think we can do it for another few competitions. Once it comes out I think we will definitely have that as a competition to promote the new system.

I don't want to do another "video game" or "film" competition for the next one, I think something new is in order. What do you guys enjoy animating most?
    Doing something with our own Original Character (RHG) is the most enjoying thing for me lol.
    Then my suggestion is to do an animation with storytelling in it (but not episodic) Just like old competitions.

Quote Originally Posted by Fordz View Post
    I guess no one supports Cartoon V Stickfigures.

So um.
    Magic VS Machine
    How 'bout that, got lots of ideas.
    To be honest, I dont really like the concept of adding fullbody character into a stickfigure animation, it's kinda awkward to see, it's like an unfinished animation.

youtube.com/kronusfa
    EY,

Haunted Mansion 2016
    KronusFA - Alif Muyyasar 2017
    Facebook
    Youtube
    Hyunsdojo
    Deviantart

Formerly known as Private WhiteJoker's Avatar
    I'm really liking the idea of making a music video. Perhaps telling a story through the song, though it doesn't have to be related to the lyrics, but the overall tone of the song.

(I just really like music)

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJoker View Post
    I'm really liking the idea of making a music video. Perhaps telling a story through the song, though it doesn't have to be related to the lyrics, but the overall tone of the song.

(I just really like music)
    It would be hard to find copyright-free music tho.
    And Haunted Mansion doesn't really fit since we're likely to pass it on December. Hence, it'll be released by January. Waaaay past November.

Just gonna drop by to say there is a channel in Youtube called NCS (no copyright songs). You can use those if you need songs, I suppose.

Spoiler for :

You guys should do music video. It's been suggested since forever

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information