StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 26 of 85 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: Fraysan RP 2: Izardale

Jett looked over at Leo. He frowned, marching over, "Hey," he said, "Fourth wall breaks are MY thing"

Nikolai Jr. turned to Edon as he was leaving, "Hold the fuck up, old man," he called, "You owe me! Don't go walking away, I saved your life!"

"Uh... guessinh y'all are busy or something. So, I'll be heading home, got some things I need to handle. Meet you guys later? I'd say we meet here but uh, this place is pretty trashed. Must'v been a hell of a party." And he heads downstairs, going for the door so he can take his leave.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

The red projectile dissapeared as it crashed against the floor. The humanoid figure stood in a fighting stance a red spear spawned out of thin air into the figure's hand. It's light revealing more of her appearance, a muscular contexture and a long red hair and eyes. The lady steped out of the shadows and after taking a glance at the young man in front of her she made the spear fade away.

"Hey!... uhhh, sorry for throwing you my attack. I heard a berserk in the distance and followed the sounds here"

She sounded anxious and stared at the man in silence for a few seconds before talking again "Name's Vidia by the way!" she said with a smile this time.

Wanna watch this battle? Click HERE for MY part and HERE for GILDEDGUY'S part
    his part is amazing ♥
    Spoiler for stupid stuff:

The " T " is silent. Tsar Bomba's Avatar
    "Yeah, you did. Thanks." Edon replied, "I don't have anything to offer you, kid... 'cept maybe my boyish charm."
    "Come at the king, you best not miss." ~Omar Little

Spoiler for Is "The Wire" good?:

"Well we sure made a lot of noise..." Mercy spoke up smiling, looking around. "...And a mess just as big..." Her eyes stopped on the Fraysan body, drowning in some black substance, as well as floor and walls covered in it after the fight. Speaking of mess, right now the girl could be used as an example of this word in some dictionary. Unruly hair, face, abdomen and her arm all covered in small cuts and scratches after the impact with beast's armor, pants barely hanging where they should be because of lack of a belt, and the whole clothing coated with a thick layer of dust. She was also still bare feet.

"So this thing was a 'Berserk'?" She asked rhetorically, as she hopelessly tried to sweep the dust off her shoulders and knees. "...Quite fitting...Oh, hey, Im Mercy...!" Giving away her name to pretty much everyone, became some sort of a habit to her. Especially if someone gave his first. " And I should really check if any of my stuff survived this 'party'." Mercy jerked her thumb at the demolished room on the second floor, before running up the stairs. After she disappeared behind the wall, all that could be heard was a sound of moving debris and other stuff around. "I found my shoe!" The girl cheered, before emerging from the room with a boot in one hand, and a piece of dark cloth in the other. "And your cloak, Elyss!" Mercy leaned over the railing, so that the woman could catch it.
    Last edited by MrSkully; 08-01-2016 at 04:02 AM.

I should probably try and find something interesting to put in here...

Elyss perked up at Mercy's call. "My cloak!" She exclaimed as she tip toed towards the stairs, avoiding oil and debris. "Thank you, Mercy."

She grabbed her piece of clothing and made a short bow of her head as appreciation. She then folded her cloak. "I will help you find the rest of your belongings," she said as she climbed up to the second floor, crouched down and tried to search for Mercy's bag. "I think I found it?" Elyss reached under the flipped bed and found a strap. Apparently, she found the goggles.

"Here," Elyss handed. "I'll search elsewhere."

She stood and began to do as she said, with her cloak neatly folded in her arms.

Spoiler for :

Orwell stared at the newcomer, hovering in the air thanks to the copter on his back. She didn't seem too suspicious, but the robot resolved in simply watching and not saying anything.

Edward left to chase after Elyss and Mercy, following behind Elyss as she handed off Mercy's goggles. He simply watched however, making no movement or statement as he simply looked at Elyss, her figure no longer hidden by the cloak. Eventually he walked over and tapped her on the shoulder. "What're you looking for?" He asked.

Orwell, seeing Edward was gone, went searching for the young boy and flew into Mercy. "Aah, Miss Mercy, sleep well I hope, all things aside." His arm indicated the wreckage. "You aren't injured are you?" His cameras stared at her, his eyebrows knitted in concern.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

"Just outside The City," Jett replied to Mano, "District 7. That's where we'll meet."

Nikolai Jr listened to Jett, then looked at Edon, "You said you know The City--pretty well actually," He smirked, crossing his arms, "You'll be our guide, then. That should pay for the whole life-saving fiasco, eh?"

Jett then turned to Vidia, "Vidia, huh? Is that spelled with a y or an i?" He waved a hand dismissively, "I'm Jett, like a jet but with an extra T"

Eventually he walked over and tapped her on the shoulder. "What're you looking for?" He asked.
    Elyss looked over her shoulder and nodded her head. "Hi Ed," she said, opening her palm in a gesture. "As you can see, our room is in a mess right now. I'm looking for Mercy's belongings, they must've scattered during the attack."

The porcelain woman looked further into the undersides of toppled objects. "Perhaps you could lend a hand?" She asked sweetly while her hand still held Mercy's goggles, waiting for her friend to take it.
    Last edited by ErrorBlender; 08-01-2016 at 08:19 PM.

Spoiler for :

Vidia watched as more and more people appeared. She felt a bit nervous, until some addressef her. Her head turned to the man talking.

She offered a smile and "Only 'I's even tho it sounds different, but I don't mind! You can just call me Vi"

Wanna watch this battle? Click HERE for MY part and HERE for GILDEDGUY'S part
    his part is amazing ♥
    Spoiler for stupid stuff:

Thread Information