StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 27 of 85 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: Fraysan RP 2: Izardale

"They're not broken? Awesome, thanks!" Mercy took the glasses and inspected them. She licked her thumb, then rubbed one of the lenses, before putting them on her forehead. "Oh hi Ed, hi Orwell. The drone is working as intended?" The girl smiled to the kid and his robot, as she leaned over a big piece of wall laying on the ground, and pulled her vest from behind it. She energetically shook the thing, effecting in it raising a huge cloud of dust, before putting it on as well. "The bed felt fantastic, except for the part where it was thrown into the air, but really, I had worse mornings. Mercy answered, as she suddenly fell flat to the ground, as if she was about to do push-ups. She looked to the left, then to the right in search for her belongings, before getting back up scratching the back of her head. "Hmmm...How about you guys? Mini-You feels comfortable to you, Orwell? Something too tight, too loose? Something pinches you inside?" The girl smiled to them again, and began to move parts of the broken bedside cabinet to the sides, until her belt was revealed.
    Last edited by MrSkully; 08-01-2016 at 10:31 PM.

I should probably try and find something interesting to put in here...

Orwell chuckled, his eyebrows curving upward. "It feels just fine Miss Mercy thank you for the concern. But me and Master Edward fixed any possible kinks last night." He landed on the ground. "Well best to test out how mini-me operates right now then." He tapped his cameras and the system began running different filters to see if he could detect Mercy's belongings.

The boy nodded. "Okay." He began helping with the search, his metallic hands scraping against the ground as he sifted through the rubble. Edward crawled on his hands and knees, using his size to fit and peer into small places as he sought to scrounge up Mercy's belongings. He didn't know exactly what Mercy had, but he kept his eyes peeled for a bag and some tools.

As he crawled around, Orwell approached Elyss. "Madam Elyss, about healing Master Edward. How long would it take for him to be fully healed?"

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

"Vi," Jett repeated, then shrugged, "Alrighty then."

He turned, looking upstairs, "Hey, we should probably get going before Jim comes into work and has a hissy fit!"

Elyss heard Orwell's voice and was surprised to see a smaller version of him (with eyebrows) walking towards her. "Oh," she said. The porcelain woman sat down when the robot guardian asked his query, she wondered how long but couldn't find a definitive answer within her.

"I'm sorry, Orwell, but I cannot be certain. My powers only assist the body, so its all in their capabilities to heal themselves. I can push it harder in some places where normal bodily healing would be impossible. That of course, in turn, stresses the body. We'd need to constantly monitor Edward's situation at all times during my treatment, have him eat well so that his body will feed my power's acceleration to his body's healing," Elyss looked to Edward. "In the case of internal burning and considering his age, it may take some considerable time. Though his body is strong, a child can heal fast y'know, he will need the energy to do so. But of course, it is up to you. While we travel together, I suppose we can start treatment and see where it goes from there."

Elyss nodded, signaling she was done. It was difficult to convey emotion with masks, but she learned how to tell through gestures.

Spoiler for :

Vi steped closer to Jett, ready to follow him she asked "Who's Jim?, and... where are you all going, as in... what's your objective?" She said curious staring at the man.

Wanna watch this battle? Click HERE for MY part and HERE for GILDEDGUY'S part
    his part is amazing ♥
    Spoiler for stupid stuff:

Orwell stood there, his eyebrows moving as if in a wave to reflect different emotions as he was contemplating. "Master Edward if you please?" He called out and the small boy walked over. "Madam Elyss is a healer, and she said she could try looking in on your breathing problem."

The boy stood there, dumbfounded by the words Orwell was saying, "It won't be instant," the AI continued, "But she can perhaps-"

"Yes." Edward answered. "Anything that could help." He hugged Elyss. "Thank you, thank you thank you thank you." Tears collected on his visor.

"But to begin... she will have to see the extent of the damage." Orwell sighed, his eyebrows knit together again. "I believe we should find somewhere more private if we could. Miss Mercy is there a bed or a table top you can clear off for us?" He flew up and went searching for a suitable "operating" table.

"Umm..." Mercy looked around, seeing every possible piece of furniture broken in one way or another. "...Sure, give me a second." She left the room, and went to the next one, coming back with a table moment later. It wasn't hard to move it in between rooms, since there were no doorways left. The girl sweep the floor with her boot, before placing the table down, then came back to searching for her other shoe, as well as a backpack and her bandana. "There you go." Mercy said, as she crouched down and began to move the pieces of broken wood around. She then stopped and raised her head. "Um...You probably want me to leave, right?"
    Last edited by MrSkully; 08-01-2016 at 11:34 PM.

"Yes... if you can watch the opening." The boy took a deep breath and took off his gas mask then slipped off his hoodie before putting his gas mask back on, exhaling then taking a deep breath. He got up onto the table, lying down.

Orwell nodded to Elyss, "I'll leave this to you Madam Elyss." Before he went flying out to join Mercy. "If you would like to watch you may Miss Mercy, I'm sure you're curious." His cameras spanned about. "I can easily watch for anyone coming." His eyebrows bent upward in bemusement. "I do not blame you for wanting to look if you want to, curiosity is simply human."

Edward looked at Elyss. "You won't... panic please?" He lifted up his shirt and exposed his rib cage, the bleached and scratched bones protecting his fluttering lungs and trembling heart. Edward closed his eyes, not wanting to see Elyss' reaction.
    Last edited by Aquila; 08-01-2016 at 11:45 PM.

"Edward," Elyss said calmingly. "I've been a medic for some time now. In a war. I've seen worse, trust me." Even 'worse' would be better than be inside an Augor lab.

She stared at the exposed organs and ribs, her eyes were fluttering to different areas to inspect what she could do. "I can see the problem," she said. "This will take a bit of work but is manageable. Perhaps we should be able to graft some skin and muscle from other parts of him to jumpstart the regeneration. It should be done with haste when I begin that but once it starts, I can theoretically help him heal well."

She tapped Edward's hands to signal he could put his shirt back down. Elyss leaned closer to the boy. "I need you to eat healthily and sleep on time... or at least sleep eight hours," she titled her head. "Understand? Your body will be working hard to heal you, and my songs will only help if the body is ready. It won't be much help if you're too tired."

Spoiler for :

"But there's no door left..." Even though, Mercy got up and left through an opening, leaning against a part of wall with her arm crossed. She was still missing her shoe on one foot. "I'll admit, I'm. Kind of..." The girl answered, when Orwell joined her. "But I'll just wait here, since he asked me to. It wouldn't be very polite of me to just walk back in, eh?" She shrugged smiling, patiently waiting for them to be done.

Thread Information