StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 23 of 85 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Fraysan RP 2: Izardale

Mercy slept on her back, with her mouth wide open, right leg and arm hanging off the bed, she seemed to slightly smile even when asleep. That was until 'exploding' wall flipped her bed upside down, knocking her off, and turning the room into debris. "Oh what the...Don't you guys know you're supposed to-!" Rubbing the back of her head with one hand, and waving off dust with the other, she got up on her legs and opened her eyes. "...knock..."

Since her brain was still numb after rock-like sleep, it took her a longer while to realize what she was looking at. When it finally hit her, her right forearm immediately opened, and her hand was 'pulled' inside, to moment later reconstruct the whole forearm into a thick, barrel-like cannon. [OOC: Think: Megaman] After short power-up, a big blue sphere was released with great speed. Mercy's intention was just to hit the monster in general, as she didn't have too much time to aim up, since she tried to dash to the door in the meantime. Once this thing figures out its new surroundings, this room will be way too small for all of them to fight in. If she was to reach the doorway safely, she'd keep shooting the heavy pellets from there, trying to draw Berserk's attention and lure him out to more open area.
    Last edited by MrSkully; 07-29-2016 at 05:16 PM.

I should probably try and find something interesting to put in here...

The " T " is silent. Tsar Bomba's Avatar
    OOC: the following post is from Boomerang.

It was ironic how Edons hit was the only one that caused the beast any pain.

Leo's shot to the back of the berserkers head did nothing as it bounced off of the armored skin like nothing. Mercys shot did send the beast against the wall from the pure shockwave, although it hit an armored shoulder. The berserker was dazed enough for edon to run in and shoot the stomach with surprising accuracy. The berserker roared as black blood spurted from a few small holes in the stomach.

Nikolai Jr. Looked at those holes. He smirked: an opening.

The berserker, now deeply angered with the old man, ran toward him and sliced downward. Nikolai quickly tackled him out of the way before he could react, the claws slashing his trench coat. Nikolai's father had put metal in that trench coat long ago, however, and it paid off when the claws simply ripped the fabric and scratched the metal underneath.

"And Leo tried to tell me to take it off," he sneered, feeling his waist and grabbing a revolver. He shot it once toward the beasts stomach, but it deflected with its armored hand. The resulting explosion, however, sent the berserker once more skidding backward.

He turned to edon, "you good?" He thought for a moment, "of course you're good"

He stood up, "Alright, you heard the old man. The stomach is its weak point! Mercy, keep leading it out into the open--and Leo, find my machete"

Meanwhile, Jett heard the commotion and knocked on every door screaming "GET UP GET UP GET UP," he then ran outside and knocked on Orwell's husk, "Berserker in the bar, EMERGENCY"
    "Come at the king, you best not miss." ~Omar Little

Spoiler for Is "The Wire" good?:

The " T " is silent. Tsar Bomba's Avatar
    Edon grunted as he was tackled away from the beast's attack.

He glanced up at Nikolai, nodding briefly. The old man was winded; his shotgun fell from his hands after the impact. Drawing his pistol, he prepared to open fire if any member of the team needed assistance.
    Last edited by Tsar Bomba; 07-29-2016 at 08:22 PM.
    "Come at the king, you best not miss." ~Omar Little

Spoiler for Is "The Wire" good?:

Yogi was wandering upstairs for something to clean, before stopping at the Berserker.
    He was unfazed, and stayed in the same position, mop casually laid over his shoulder, his left hand clenching the bucket, as if he wanted the beast to come at him.
    Behind his smile, however, was a demonic glare.

Spoiler for WHO I SUPP:

I will remember you, Iwata...
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    ...but you just dealt me a crisp one right there.

Obelisk's engine roared to life as Edward hooked himself up. "Orwell smash through the door." He commanded.

"Master Edward, are you sure we should?" Orwell indicated to the motion radar, "From the readings they are still on the second floor, if we destroy the bottom, it may weaken the constructional integrity of the building."

"Well we can't help from here, your radar doesn't tell us which one is the threat, we could accidentally shoot one of them."

"Then we can do nothing but wait Master Edward." Orwell backed away from the building, the mini gun whining as it picked up speed. Edward swiped his way through different filters, trying to choose one that would allow him to assist but there was too much uncertainty and risk for him to take a shot. Orwell was right, they could only wait for the opportunity to show itself.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

There is no response from Mano's room.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

So many heartbeats.

She jolted awake when the room blasted open and Nikolai's head had slammed onto her bed. Her eyes immediately focused on the berserker. She grit her teeth and stood up watching the events unfold. Everyone was in a rush and so was she.

Without thinking, she began to chant in fraysan, locking onto all the heartbeats she could find.

Heel, beast! She exclaimed as her chant began. Syllables inpossible for the human mouth to say snaked out of Elyss mouth like a dark melody. Her fraysan verse, Absolum Dula, echoed in the bar and her words pierced through walls.

Ich'ka vxa ka rah
    Khtyi revi'athdan fschop

Gravity around the beast increased tenfold, weighing it down into the Earth's invisible grip. Berserkers, she thought. So early.
    Last edited by ErrorBlender; 07-29-2016 at 08:55 PM.

Spoiler for :

"Hey fatty!" Mercy yelled between charged shots. Now that she knew where to aim, and had an escape route, the shots were much more precise then the first one, either going for the abdomen or the eyes. "C'mere big boy!"

I should probably try and find something interesting to put in here...

Leo scowled at his shot not being effective. He nodded at Nikolai and grabbed the machete from beside his bed. Leo ran over to Nikolai and handed him his weapon. "Good thing you kept the coat on." He then flipped open his sword and waited for an opening to strike.
    I'm not good, not bad, but I sure as hell ain't ugly

The berserker felt the gravity around him increase; he roared, the magnitude of it sending a shockwave that sent Elyss backward. After the spell was broken, the beast jumped out of the way of the attack and charged Mercy.

Nikolai Jr grabbed the machete, nodding a thanks to Leo, "I have a plan," He said simply, "Well, kind of."

Jett, meanwhile, was still panicking. He looked up to the second floor, "COME DOWN HERE!" He yelled to Mercy.

Thread Information