StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 24 of 85 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Fraysan RP 2: Izardale

When she finally got the beast's attention, Mercy simply moved to the side, hiding behind the wall, so that when the beast left the room, she'd be behind it. She began to charge another shot, this time for as long as possible, and released it just as the monster appeared in her sights. If previous shots were powerful enough to stagger the thing, that point-blank empowered one should be more than enough to push it off the floor. [Or the stairs...Im not sure about the layout]

"Im working on it!" She yelled back to Jett.
    Last edited by MrSkully; 07-30-2016 at 01:47 AM.

I should probably try and find something interesting to put in here...

OOC: Man, this looks like it would be a great opportunity for Nate. You guys sure could use a real nigga right now.

`~ "What is broken can be reforged" ~`

Elyss was thrown back further into the room and she felt the impact as her body met the wall.

"Kuh!" She fell to the floor, unscathed however, her porcelain armor more than capable of taking blows such as those. Right now she didn't care if she was exposed to her allies, she cared more if they survived. Once again, she locked onto their heartbeats, each throb echoed in her mind as she sensed their location and current state.

We need to end this fast, she thought to herself. Orthodoxus Prima!

I have come to the borders of sleep,
    The unfathomable deep
    Forest where all must lose
    Their way, however straight,
    Or winding, soon or late;
    They cannot choose.

She felt her energies expand and infect her allies with her words. Her sound and music would activate their senses further. She sang as she grabbed her porcelain blade that lay scattered on the floor. Elyss wanted to help but if she did, her song may suddenly cease.

Many a road and track
    That, since the dawn's first crack,
    Up to the forest brink,
    Deceived the travellers,
    Suddenly now blurs,
    And in they sink.

[BUFF: Everyone has increased brain activity, reaction times and overall speed and strength.]

Spoiler for :

The berserker continued to charge at where Mercy had been, crashing through the wall and leaving a large hole in Mano's room. It would have done something, had a blast not suddenly ran through his back. The pure force caused it to face plant down toward the first floor, however it's trajectoru looked to be moving toward Orwell and Jett. Jett yelled out, quickly running to the other side of the room and using his telekinesis to push Orwell out of harm's way as well.

Meanwhile, Nikolai Jr. Jumped down with his machete in hand, "Stomach!" He yelled again.

Inside his room, curled into a fetal position in the center of the floor, is Mano. Despite the commotion, he seems entirely unaware of his surroundings, his eyes staring blankly into nothing. It's as though his mind is elsewhere, somewhere quiet and dark and alone.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Leo followed behind Nikolai jumping after him. "I hope that's not your entire plan!"
    I'm not good, not bad, but I sure as hell ain't ugly

"Contact!" Orwell shouted, marking the newly fallen Berserker. "All yours Master Edward. Stand clear Master Gambler!" Orwell warned Jett.

The boy pointed both weapons at the Berserker and began firing. Empty shells rained onto the floor as the mini gun chewed through the rickety wooden walls to bite at the Fraysan and the cannon reloaded at a pace slightly slower than a pistol.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

"Bolllocks...Sorry!" Mercy yelled to the people below her. Before the monster had a chance to recover, a large drill emerged from the cannon's muzzle, spinning rapidly. Without really aiming the shot, almost whole Mercy's forearm rocketed into the beast's back, the drill hopefully piercing through armor and latching itself like a harpoon, thick chain connecting it with Mercy's limb. Since the whole room was filled with Orwell's bullets right now, the least she could do was to limit the monster's mobility. Though she realized how bad of an idea that was shortly after, a rather beautiful song reached her ears. It seemed to dig deep into her brain, affecting her in yet unknown for her way. All she knew and cared about was the feeling of confidence and energy suddenly returning to her body.

Still using the small time-window she had, Mercy quickly scanned her surroundings for something she could use. A large piece of debris from ruined wall was laying by her- still bare - feet. She tried to push it down with her foot, at the same time initiating the transormation process. When the rock hit the ground, it was already made out of metal, covered in dozens of blinking, small lights. "Look out! Shrapnel's down!" The girl yelled again.
    Now, if only she could place it near enough the beast's weak spot.."If the mountain won't come to Muhammad..." She mumbled while bracing herself, before she yanked the chain with all her mechanized and newly acquired might. In the worst- and quite possible - scenario, she'd be pulled down herself...She'll worry about it then, not now.
    Last edited by MrSkully; 07-30-2016 at 06:39 PM.

I should probably try and find something interesting to put in here...

Lead filled the berserker's body, although the only ones that mattered were the hits against its stomach. Black oil splattered onto the hardwood floor, and before the beast could make any sudden movement, it was jerked back by Mercy's harpoon-like arm, which happened to catch the armor enough to latch onto it. As it was thrust back, however, Mercy was thrown over, falling to the head of the Fraysan monster.

Nikolai Jr ran forward while the berserker was distracted, stabbing it in the center of the belly with his (his mother's) obsidian machete. "Keep 'em steady, Mercy" Nikolai Jr. called.

Edward released his fingers from the triggers, letting the mini gun whirl to a stop. "Good shooting Master Edward. Shall we go join the rest of the party?"

The boy unhooked himself from the control chair and picked up Obelisk Jr, having finished the wire connections snd radio transmitters last night. The small cameras glowed red to signal that Orwell had safely moved in and the two got out of the hatch to join the others, Edward with his gas mask on and Orwell choppering in.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Thread Information