StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 25 of 85 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Fraysan RP 2: Izardale

Leo ran next to Nikolai and ran his sword trough the berserker's stomach as well, just for good measure. He glanced over at Nikolai and winked. "I'm not letting you take all the glory."
    I'm not good, not bad, but I sure as hell ain't ugly

"Uh-oh..." Mercy was pulled down the floor, receiving a rough landing on the beast's head. Why was she even surprised... "Uuuh...Sure!" The girl held tightly to the Fraysan's armor until she recovered, trying to find herself in the new situation. Listening to Nickolai's 'order', she pulled the harpoon out of the monster's back, and swiftly moved the chain under his neck, as if she tried to choke it. She then slid down it's back, pulling the chain with both hands. Well, technically just with one, as the other end of it was attached to her forearm's stump. Her goal was to potentially help expose the stomach, knock the thing off its legs, or again, just prevent the monster from moving too much, to buy more time for others to wear him down.
    Last edited by MrSkully; 07-31-2016 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Just added a little more flavor to it, the outcome is the same.

I should probably try and find something interesting to put in here...

Elyss rushed towards where the beast was, her voice filling the atmosphere with power for her allies. Her porcelain blade felt light as she held it, ready to strike whenever she needed to.

Here love ends,
    Despair, ambition ends;
    All pleasure and all trouble,
    Although most sweet or bitter,
    Here ends in sleep that is sweeter
    Than tasks most noble.

But it seems her allies have gotten ahold of the berserker already. Even so, she keeps watch, berserkers, though strong and powerful are quite odd in anatomy. They trade sheer power for longevity in combat but in true Fraysan form, their lives are as quite as their bursts of strength and destruction.

There is not any book
    Or face of dearest look
    That I would not turn from now
    To go into the unknown
    I must enter and leave, alone,
    I know not how.

She skirted the edges of the battle, taking note of Mercy's precarious position and the other one, the male with the blade, just near the Fraysan. She'd immediately halt her song for an Apostolus Plaxis... but right now it seemed unneeded.

Spoiler for :

The berserker fell backward a bit, suddenly being held still by Mercy. Nikolai Jr turned to Leo and chuckled, "I'm already going to," He replied. He jumped up high, taking his machete with him as it ripped through the Fraysan's exposed stomach, the loss of blood and skin loosening the armor enough to break it apart at its chest, cutting all the way to its neck. It was only then that Nikolai kicked off of its armor, back flipping and sticking the landing. The berserker stumbled a bit, a large line running across its entire torso, clinging to the last bits of life. The berserker gurgled, falling limp in a pool of its own oil.

The half-breed grabbed a towel, twirling his machete a bit before wiping the blood/oil off of it with the bar rag, "Damn, I'm good," he muttered with a triumphant smirk on his face. That triumphant smirk left when a flash of red whizzed by his face, breaking another window within the bar. A humanoid black figure went bounding away on all fours, back into the shadows. While that crisis was averted, he turned to see the source of red weapon.

Shimmering armor and dark red hair was the first thing he saw of the woman who stood up on the bar, arms crossed. Jett sighed heavily, "Can we get some security in this bar? WHERE IS JIM?"

When the Beserker fell to the floor, dead, Leo scoffed, yanking his sword out of the body. "Damnit, Nikki J just cuz you're the main character doesn't mean you get to kill everything!"

When the window shattered, Leo looked to find the source. What he found was a woman standing at the bar. He sighed. "Out of the fire and into the frying pan. Or something like that."
    I'm not good, not bad, but I sure as hell ain't ugly

Meanwhile, Manic peeks his head down the stairs. "Uh... what all happened here?"

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

The " T " is silent. Tsar Bomba's Avatar
    After the monster was defeated, the old drunkard retrieved his shotgun and started making walking toward the door. Free drinks would probably stop coming anyway.

Maybe he'd get lucky and some other random person would offer to fund his alcoholism.
    "Come at the king, you best not miss." ~Omar Little

Spoiler for Is "The Wire" good?:

Despite his small frame, Orwell moved in front of Edward, his eyebrows slanted down angrily. "Hold your weapon! Are you trying to kill people?"

Edward looked around and waved to Elyss and Mercy.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Mercy jumped to the side, avoiding being squashed by a massive body. The chain began to quickly retract like a vacuum cleaner's cord, pulling her forearm on the ground for a moment, before it was snapped back to its place, and her hand reformed. "Well that's a one way to start one's morning exercise..." The girl approached the shrapnel she created earlier, and tapped it with her toe, making it completely fall apart, for safety reasons. "Now if you guys don't mind Im gonna go upstairs and-" Somebody broke the window, scaring off another potential threat. "-...get dressed before anything else happens...?" She turned around to see who was the cause of it, and noticing Edward, she still made sure to wave back to him.

I should probably try and find something interesting to put in here...

The tall forest towers;
    Its cloudy foliage lowers
    Ahead, shelf above shelf;
    Its silence I hear and obey
    That I may lose my way
    And myself.

Elyss's shoulders relaxed as she ended her song. With a quick flourish, she sheathed her blade, only to realize the sheath wasn't there. And that she wasn't in her cloak.

She looked around, everyone was there, nearly but would it matter if she got her cloak now to hide everything? Wasn't she going to reveal herself as a Fraysan later on anyway?

The thoughts mingled with her overall shyness only for her goal to stamp it down. No, I have to be strong in this regard... if I can't... I won't even be able to face Carnifex. She sighed.

She held her blade and walked towards the berserker, her eyes focused onto the corpse. The oil bled out but at least it didn't call to her. She was grateful for that. The porcelain woman then assisted Mercy who would have been shaken when the berserker had fallen. Upon hearing Orwell's voice, Elyss looked around and saw Edward waving.

She waved back.

Spoiler for :

Thread Information