StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 5 of 85 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Fraysan RP 2: Izardale

Mano had been awake for quite a few hours by this point, though none of it showed in his eyes. Ever since he'd had enough light to see by, he'd been working to find enough parts to finish the device he'd been messing about with, trying to get to work. If only he could find some parts; the war so long ago had destroyed a lot of technology, and trying to find working supplies, much less decent ones, was an incredible task in and of itself. Which was his justification for "borrowing" some items that were in pretty good condition, all things considered.

Well, they had been before he broke them down.

People just had a hard time understanding that it took sacrifices to bring about the future. Running full sprint across the rooftops, he double checked to make sure he was no longer being pursued. It seemed the coast was clear; awesome. And he still had all the stuff on him. It wouldn't be too long now before he had all he needed to make the-

"Ho. Ly. Shit."

There was a mech down there. Imagine the parts it had in it, working or not! Without giving it another thought, he leapt from the building, doing a backflip before landing an inch above the ground, halting his momentum entirely before calmly landing, moving to inspect the machine, paying no mind to the people about.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

The man explained his trick and the small boy shrugged. The man can do what he wants, and the fact they don't bet made the trick irrelevant. He placed the other cards down.

"Sir sir! I incline you to please back away and respect my personal space." Orwell stated. Cameras following Manic around. "I do not like that look of greed and desire in your eyes sir." Orwell's voice brought Edward over and he looked at Manic still in the middle of his inspection.

"Get away from Obelisk!" He yelled. "Orwell!"

"With pleasure." The mech got ready to stand up as the minigun hummed to life, the cylinders spinning madly.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Manic seems to ignore them both, leaping up and stopping in the air to investigate the miniguns. "Hm... curious. Maybe I could use the bullets... but I'd have to reforge them. Are there any forges nearby? I can't remember. Damn. Wonder if there're any copper wires?"

Elyss watched as Orwell's miniguns began to whirl. The porcelain woman's eyes shifted to its target, a human.

"Wait," Elyss said. "As a healer, I cannot condone unprovoked violence. He looks curious that's all." She said raising her hands in front of Orwell to get his attention before putting them down again. She hoped no one saw it.
    Last edited by ErrorBlender; 07-25-2016 at 10:19 PM.

Spoiler for :

"Oh I see how it is..." Mercy sprung up, and dusted off her trousers. "If you're not caught, its not cheating, right?" She stretched, raising her arms high into the air, and then Orwell was put into attention mode. There was another person getting a better look at the machine. The mech sure drawn a lot of attention, and no wonder. It was a marvelous piece of tech. She finished her 'exercise' and decided not to intervene. She sure wanted to see Orwell in action, and since the man had enough courage to stay so close to it, plus the fact that he was flying...things might get interesting.

I should probably try and find something interesting to put in here...

"Dismantle me?" The mech stood up and swung the gun so that the barrels were screaming in the man's face. "Step back."

Edward yelled again, "Get away from Orwell!" Didn't matter if the man was flying or what the man was doing, he was not allowed to hurt Orwell.
    Last edited by Aquila; 07-25-2016 at 10:27 PM.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Manic grins, tilting his head as he closes his eyes. "Boop." And the machine stops moving. "You're too close to me to bother me. Now, what's with the racket?" He turns and looks to Edward, noticing the small group of people. "Oh. Aloha kakahiaka, y'all. Ain't this thing neat?"

The " T " is silent. Tsar Bomba's Avatar
    The old man napped in the dumpster--or at least he was trying to.

All of the yelling woke Edon from his slumber. He opened one eye, briefly looking from the alleyway.

Then he closed it.
    "Come at the king, you best not miss." ~Omar Little

Spoiler for Is "The Wire" good?:

"Hey there big guy," The gambler cut in, looking at Mano. He held up his deck of cards, "Wanna play some cards? If I win, you let my buddy's robo thing go."

Mano tilts his head the other way. "I dunno how to play cards, and I kinda don't want to. I could really use some parts to finish my device though, and this thing looks like it has stuff to spare."

Page 5 of 85 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread Information