StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [UPDATE]RockHardGladiatorOnline - MMO Fighter project

[UPDATE]RockHardGladiatorOnline - MMO Fighter project

This game allows you to have some freedom to explore and travel around to become stronger however they choose to become so, whether by doing quests, hunting other players, NPCs and other things. The game would be designed to make you choose what you want to do instead of holding your hand for 90% of the time.

You'll be able to become a gladiator and assigned to tasks, missions and also participate in tournament battles against NPCs and other players. You can choose a general stat path where you want your character to be in (whether it is fighter,mage or tank and so on) then you'll be able to assign your own stats freely each level. There would also be alot of customization elements that would make your character unique like different skill setups, clothing and weapons. Later on you'd be able to choose weather or not you're a good character, neutral, or evil.

What has been done so far is basically just placeholder stuff , i have a stick figure character sprite(which has been updated) that could be alot better but since there aren't much stuff from rpg maker regarding stick figures i had to improvise and modify one of the existing rpg maker ones and just made it plain black. The style of the map i was going for was like a moba styled one, where you have a base and then you go out into the wilderness,jungle and rivers until you find the next landmark and what not. There still needs to be a female sprite so i'm working on that. Classes have to be redone. Here's some few screenshots

A little update, Redid the stick figure sprite, looks better in my opinion and as of now i got some armor and some weapon graphics done. I want to get some skills working and redo the classes so i can have a demo out soon

i didn't really have the motivation until realizing there aren't alot or any prominent mmo stick figure rpgs of this sort. I did have a playable version running and was using a custom character stat system but i didn't get enough forms turned it to actually make use of it so i just left it there. I have to make changes to the user interface and actually try to make a presentable map and maybe a trailer of some sort? i dunno. I have alot of items and skills to make so i've been preparing myself and collecting alot of different ideas for skills that players would be able to use.

If you want to point out somethings to me and give me feedback and criticism i'll gladly accept it.
    Last edited by tj3651; 10-30-2017 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Lost motivation and started working on the game again

If this isn't an adbot it's actually really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Thanks dude! I'm trying to make it half competitive half role play type quests if that makes sense

You think adbots are this intelligent? The adbots I've seen aren't very smart...

Is this game published yet? I wanna try this!
    My favorite one: ATVCloud

An online game... where we draw our own character? Cool.
    Hmm... Wait a moment, it doesn't end there?!
    WE INPUT OUR OWN STATS?!
    Wat

Holdup. Are you saying you'll be dealing with each individual player's character, approving it, and then enabling that specific PC to play? I feel like I'm missing something here.
    RHG

(Coming "soon")

Quote Originally Posted by tomwalker154 View Post
    Is this game published yet? I wanna try this!
    Soon™

Quote Originally Posted by Draou

An online game... where we draw our own character? Cool.
    Hmm... Wait a moment, it doesn't end there?!
    WE INPUT OUR OWN STATS?!
    Wat

Holdup. Are you saying you'll be dealing with each individual player's character, approving it, and then enabling that specific PC to play? I feel like I'm missing something here.
    sadly i'm not using this system anymore
    Last edited by tj3651; 10-30-2017 at 05:38 PM.

The Universe In My Eyes Creepin_Bro's Avatar
    Man, this looks like it's ganna be cool, can't wait to see it come out!

one question, how will the combat work? Is it going to be real time combat, turn based, or that weird half real time, half turn based system?

also, I'm assuming its free, is that correct?

Yeah that's 5056 IFUKDURMOM drive, it's the house on the end and the road is a long one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    You know what's really long? The dick I'm gonna stick in your nostril you lil cumbucket spitoon ass bitch.
    Will that be cash or credit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    I'll take your food stamps card you broke crackwhore no-teeth having, giving gumjobs for a bump ass musty hag.

Or just any card. Debit or Bredit works

Hmm... Welp, this sounds like heaven. I would definitely like a slice.

(Sign me up m8, this is amazing.)
    RHG

(Coming "soon")

Quote Originally Posted by Creepin_Bro View Post
    Man, this looks like it's ganna be cool, can't wait to see it come out!

one question, how will the combat work? Is it going to be real time combat, turn based, or that weird half real time, half turn based system?

also, I'm assuming its free, is that correct?
    real time.Pure free to play, no ads c:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information