StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Fixer

The Fixer

David and Altaer

My wRHG is Altaer. Although Dr. David MacBeth is a great part of his storyline, David's function in actual battles will only be as a sideline char, or perhaps an advisor, not a combatant. Each one has a separate profile, both included here, along with a section of additional information that relates strongly to the two of them. Please note, however, that David's fighting ability remains fully relevant for non-battle works, such as collabs, Olit, and clan pieces -- he is, however, technically an NPC now.

Dr. David MacBeth
    Spoiler for The Long and Short of the Matter:

Nehushtan and The Coils of Nehushtan:

Spoiler for Nehushtan and Related Info:

About Altaer

Altaer is The Fixer, an important part of Nehushtan. He is a personal friend of Dr. David MacBeth, and they share a mutual respect. He does, however, tend to “do his own thing” much of the time, disregarding most of the finer points that David upholds. When it comes to the major driving principles of Nehushtan, however, he is a staunch advocate.

Altaer, The Fixer
    Spoiler for Some More Longs and Shorts:

Their Story

The Book of Nehushtan (Story of The Coils)

Battles:

Altaer vs. Zalgo -- WIN

Dr. David MacBeth vs. Dracustos -- WIN

Dr. MacBeth vs Zoe (by Cruel) -- Well, it was a win for my character, but, oddly enough, a loss for me...

Dr. David MacBeth vs Agent Gamma -- WIN by forfeit

Dr. David MacBeth vs Genesis (by Malacal) -- WIN by forfeit

The Doctor and The Fixer vs The Master -- WIN

The Doctor vs The Gentleman -- LOSS (but yet another win for David, oddly)

The Doctor vs Leelee -- WIN

The Doctor vs Leikani Asceum -- LOSS (but yet AGAIN David comes out on top....)

The Doctor vs Katrina -- LOSS...so, yeah, David dies. Kinda. Not really. :P

The Doctor vs Dozer -- SPAR (unscored, ignore what votes are shown, the poll was accidentally created).

Altaer vs Mirage -- WIN by forfeit

Altaer vs Riley Sanders -- TIE

The Doctor vs Alice -- WIN

Altaer vs Zalgo, round 2 -- WIN

Available
    Last edited by Alphaeus; 11-09-2017 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Battle update
    My wRHG Canon: The Remarkable Life of Altaer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

Stop being an edge boy, you edge boy.

Wanted to give my thoughts on the changes and such.

Spoiler for The Doctor:

Spoiler for The Fixer:

Spoiler for The Team:

So, thanks Dante for taking the time to CnC this! That’s actually really great of you.

I’ve actually got more internet than I thought I would, so I’m posting my edits. Here is a spoiler talking about what I’ve redone, and what I haven’t (and why), just so that you don’t have to look for it all yourself.
    Spoiler for About Changes:

Overall, while I have done about Half of what you said, I hope you can understand why I haven’t done the other half.

All in all, I don’t think that this will affect my/our canon any, nor has it changed the actual essence of my characters themselves.
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

Alright. And like I said- none of what's left is really bad- it's just different, for reasons that are there, I suppose. So we can roll with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromium7 View Post
    Alright. And like I said- none of what's left is really bad- it's just different, for reasons that are there, I suppose. So we can roll with it.
    You just HAD to italicize "bad" didn't you? :P
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

Just as Planned. 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    Alright, I appreciate I am now Mr. Pariah, but i still want to say things about this. First off, the team/ singular thing is great, and I am actually gonna borrow it for my char. rework. Second, holy shit. Like, Alphaeus, while being a LOT different in my view, is kind of cool. And the random reflection thing could leave a lot to RNGesus, which i also think is cool. But, as a means of clarification (considering my rework is mainly that), as I'm not really changing the "Pandemonium" aspect of Alexandra, I would like to know what effect you think it would have on Abysium and Shadite.

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

The Grand, Exalted, Etc. Malacal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 969_DoomsDruid_969 View Post
    Alright, I appreciate I am now Mr. Pariah, but i still want to say things about this.
    Nobody gave you this title, and there are a few others who are far more deserving of it. Like, SCJRPV (I think I got it right, it might be SJCRPV. Whatever, we'll call him CAPS LOCK). I mean, he's there. He's watching. He's writing. Has he posted here? Not in quite few months I don't think. I'm pretty sure he participated in Shipping & Handling... I think.

Disregarding that tangent, I'm here to brutalize this character now that Alphaeus is comfortable with it and will ignore all of my advice. This is so that he'll keep it and I can feel enmity towards it because he doesn't listen.
    Or maybe I just do this for fun.

Spoiler for The Destruction of Spirits:
    Full Title: The Grand Exalted Invincible Supreme Potentate and Honorary Spokesman for All Men in General

Everyone wants a certain song to play when they enter the room. Adding it to your signature is the next best thing. Even better is when it's not ten-hour Kirby dubstep remix.
    wRHG: Omega
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then prove it with your words and actions, you git.

Thanks for the CnC Mal.

First Off, I will be clarifying his combat style because during my absence I was mentally smoothing out some of the unclear parts of this char. So that sin will be resolved. While I was deliberately using opposites to achieve an impact, that method is undeniably confusing.

Secondly, about the five times to be lethal vs ten times. This is taking into consideration two factors -- 1) many more minor heart issues take a bit of time to be lethal, and 2) David will ALWAYS be responding with top-notch medical aide to his disabilities. Thus, he will be able to partially heal, partially counteract these results, allowing him to continue further when he would have already died without this extra aid.

Thirdly, All of the senses you listed are considered part of the ones I listed (I should know, as a paramed). Pressure, itch, thermoception, stretch receptors, etc. are all parts of touch, as being performed by nerve endings located within tissues. The more vague ones like thirst, hunger, and time are the result of mental processes, and are not normally considered "senses" in the basic medical meaning -- rather, they are included with consciousness, physical impulses, and bodily awareness.

Spoiler for A little note from the University of Delaware:

Thus, anything beyond the norm I have excluded to conform to generally accepted medical standards (and trust me, I know them. When I check a person's senses for their acuity in an ambulance, I only check five at most [although taste is usually skipped]).

Yeah, I need more personality info, and that was essentially a five second cop-out because I needed to have it in there that things weren't as they seemed.

So hahaha, I didn't skip all your sins, and actually listened to two, and explained the other two.
    "" ~ Index
    Spoiler for More stuff:

Just as Planned. 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    HAHA! I knew I wasn't the only one who responded to CnC which (imo) is mainly based on not having got around to adding things/not clarifying properly with a list of things!
    And if you have time to answer Malacal's questions, why not mine (the Abysium and Shadite thing specifically)?
    Also...
    Spoiler for My god...:
    Last edited by 969_DoomsDruid_969; 08-15-2016 at 03:38 PM.

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information