StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Winter Animation Competition - Survival - WINNERS LIST POSTED!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Fixer

You make some good points and I believe that your character is a jack of all trades. However there is one thing that grabbed my interest. I'm not going to argue with your response though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphaeus View Post
    Additionally, his point is to be a "good" guy, but someone so damned goody you can't help but be disgusted by the char (as opposed to the lovable-villain trope. I essentially flipped it into a hateable hero).
    I'm afraid it's an uphill battle because you're going to have to outmatch Ethernu, Leelee, Dozer, Bulwark, and a great deal of other people who want to either defeat evil, protect others, just fight for fun, wont kill, etc if you have any hope of him being so nice he's disliked. Doubly so because every weapon he uses is lethal and his fighting style is exceptionally brutal according to you.
    Last edited by Urako; 12-31-2016 at 02:30 PM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Quote Originally Posted by Urako View Post
    I'm afraid it's an uphill battle because you're going to have to outmatch Ethernu, Leelee, Dozer, Bulwark, and a great deal of other people who want to either defeat evil, protect others, just fight for fun, wont kill, etc if you have any hope of him being so nice he's disliked. Doubly so because every weapon he uses is lethal and his fighting style is exceptionally brutal according to you.
    Yeah, but somehow they're more "genuine" and "likeable." I mean, what is there to dislike about Leelee? Or, truthfully, Dozer?

David, on the other hand, can be just plain disgusting about his goodness. I'm not saying he is more good than these chars (probably less so, to be honest). I'm saying it is how he goes about being good. I mean, shoot, Azzy is proof that I've written him properly. He's a good char with no actual faults, but Azzy can't stand him for his goody-perfectionism.

The way I think, though, is always in regard to canon. So, much of who is he can be learned only through studying who he is in canon -- this char page I made more brief than my previous one to make it easier for people (because I had been causing a lot of confusion with my huge and complex page).

Thanks for your input, however!
    My wRHG Char: The Fixer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index

~Arch

~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaeus View Post
    Yeah, but somehow they're more "genuine" and "likeable." I mean, what is there to dislike about Leelee? Or, truthfully, Dozer?

David, on the other hand, can be just plain disgusting about his goodness. I'm not saying he is more good than these chars (probably less so, to be honest). I'm saying it is how he goes about being good. I mean, shoot, Azzy is proof that I've written him properly. He's a good char with no actual faults, but Azzy can't stand him for his goody-perfectionism.

The way I think, though, is always in regard to canon. So, much of who is he can be learned only through studying who he is in canon -- this char page I made more brief than my previous one to make it easier for people (because I had been causing a lot of confusion with my huge and complex page).

Thanks for your input, however!
    Well I know he's a guy who owns an organization that takes over others in a world effort to help people (or he did before he lost it), he's a doctor (ditto) who works at the Healing hands clinic, and he has a very serious god complex. Did I miss anything?

Also, I don't hate Leelee. She's absolutely adorable.
    Last edited by Urako; 01-01-2017 at 09:45 PM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Missing In Action.
    I can't bear to look at their profiles any more than I have, though I think I've got the gist of what I'm seeing =_=

Best of luck in the fight m8.
    My wRHG: Winston Kitt

Availability:
    Not at the moment.

Building my own little world...

Alright.

Soo....

I've changed back to Altaer as my wRHG. PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU ARE ALREADY FIGHTING DR. MACBETH, THOSE BATTLES WILL BE COMPLETED WITH THE DOCTOR AS WRHG, NOT ALTAER.

(this essentially means Dooms and Urako, since they are the only two people I was already fighting).

Kamiroo Wolf is the first person to fight with Altaer (well, THIS time) as my wRHG.
    My wRHG Char: The Fixer
    "oh fuck yeah, taco, you've been naughty" ~ Vorpal
    "" ~ Index

~Arch

~^^ENTER THE TUNNEL^^~

You know, as I look over Altaer's profile and description, I have a deep and irresistible urge to try and beat him... I mean, manliness personified? He sounds like a jock in high school took an infinity gram dose of testosterone and steroids. I think Riley could give him a run for his money.

(My Triad of Characters Is Complete!)
    Spoiler for Supports:
    wRHG: The Lion of Palestine
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope! Not at all... The life of an author never stops...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information